Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria (506 Views)

The Worst Bank In Nigeria Is Stanbic Ibtc / Stanbic Bank, Tellimer, Rencap Lead NSE Top Three Stockbrokers In September / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Bornbiafra: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2022
This is three weeks since I applied to open a stanbic bank account in nwaniba branch of stanbic bank UYO ,Akwa ibom state

The account officer collected # 2000 and all my details....

It's going to fourth week ,I have not received any account number ,no call,no nothing

How can we grow with this way of life ,in a developed country account are opened from the comfort of homes

Who has experienced this before with stanbic bank as I'm becoming so uncomfortable with this whole process,if I have invested my 2k on something since three weeks now ,I'm supposed to get interest...

Please admin move this to front page so I know if it's now a norm for stanbic or the account officer has ate my money
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Bornbiafra:
This is three weeks since I applied to open a stanbic bank account in nwaniba branch of stanbic bank UYO ,Akwa ibom state

It's going to fourth week ,I have not received any account number ,no call,no nothing

How can we grow with this way of life ,in a developed country account are opened from the comfort of homes

Who has experienced this before with stanbic bank as I'm becoming so uncomfortable with this whole process,if I have invested my 2k on something since three weeks now ,I'm supposed to get interest...

Please admin move this to front page so I know if it's now a norm for stanbic or the account officer has ate my money
Account officer don use your money play 6 odds grin

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Bornbiafra: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Account officer don use your money play 6 odds grin
I even called her and she said the thing is not in her table any longer..

Wednesday this week will make it four weeks

Lalasticlala
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Bornbiafra:
I even called her and she said the thing is not in her table any longer..

Wednesday this week will make it four weeks

Lalasticlala
What thing is not on her table again?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Ezemarcel(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2022
OP this is very bad..

A friend of mine is currently passing through the same thing....

He deposited 10k

Account he did not see and money hey did not see..

It's a front page material mods
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Unzerious: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Omo!...una wey dey pay dey open Bank Account dey try oo sad
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Stonecold8796: 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Na their Way,no be stanbic bank nwaniba branch again.My own na after 1month 2weeks i bin collect an.Just be patient with dem
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Even here in naija, you can always stay in your house and open an account. Why go there to waste your time?

Go to her and ask for your money and documents, if she didn't give it to you, cause havoc so the manager will come out and address the matter. Instantly, your account will be active today.
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Bornbiafra: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
Stonecold8796:
Na their Way,no be stanbic bank nwaniba branch again.My own na after 1month 2weeks i bin collect an.Just be patient with dem
are you serious.....one month and two weeks for account to be opened in stanbic .....
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Wapgod(m): 3:58am On Sep 25, 2022
Bornbiafra:

Ask for your money back, why will you give/deposit money into a bank account that has not been opened first for you.
Do not make that mistake ever again.
You can open a stanbic ibtc bank account completely online and then proceed to collect your atm card at any branch of your choice.
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Tradepunter2: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Stanbic got very very limited deposit banks in Nigeria......

They are more into pension custodian operations.... Typically your application is processed from VI Lagos.

You address will also need to be verified... Also you not meant to pay a dime, it's meant to be paid once your account is opened and your applying for ATM card

1000 is meant to go for the ATM charge and the others left in the account.... You need to go physically to the bank and make noise to the branch manager
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Bornbiafra: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2022
Wapgod:

Ask for your money back, why will you give/deposit money into a bank account that has not been opened first for you.
You can open a stanbic ibtc bank account completely online and then proceed to collect your atm card at any branch of your choice.
upto now I have not received my account number
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Bornbiafra: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Wapgod:

I have gone today and I have collected my money..... honestly some staff don't warrant to be paid salary....

They did not process the account opening form at all....and they kept my money ...omo I Hala them collect my money....

Imagine five weeks account number no dey ready
Re: Stanbic Bank Becoming The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Wapgod(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
https://instantaccount.stanbicibtc.com:9663/index.html

Click on
instant account opening
to open a bank account completely online.
This is how I opened my bank account

(1) (Reply)

Available For Sale In Commercial Quantities / Aliexpress Won't Kill Me...see What They Are Selling / Generator Capacities For Difference Ice Block Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.