Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

USA The GOD Of The Universe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA The GOD Of The Universe (1811 Views)

The USA: The Reality And Freedom / USA: The Man Who Is Trying To Buy The White House / USA: The Republican Party Might One Day Be Banned As A Domestic Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA The GOD Of The Universe by nsiba: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2022
Just like they told Chicken POOtin to dare any NATO if he wanna kpia, now that wannabe ju communist man has been told loud and clear

Where is that one legged man with his one eye who is waiting to join his ancestors in hell......DerrickzB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by God1000(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2022
He means business, China should be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Danny50: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2022
China be warned or ready to get wiped out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by BentizilL: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Coward!
Ukraine need those American troops more... kiss

7 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by shogsman(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
BentizilL:
Coward!
. you're minding this slaves, the white house has already walked back his statement like they did the last time he slipped off

5 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by shogsman(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
BentizilL:
Coward!
Na ment, nobody in USA will allow themselves to be mobilize to fight Russia for ukraine, we'd rather migrate to Africa or hide. You want to fight a country that has over 10,000 tactical nuclear weapons and 6,000 real nukes. No be ment be dat

4 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by shogsman(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
nsiba:

Just like they told Chicken POOtin to dare any NATO if he wanna kpia, now that wannabe ju communist man has been told loud and clear

Where is that one legged man with his one eye who is waiting to join his ancestors in hell......DerrickzB
The god of your slave fathers and families, even us real Americans don't claim to be God's,but watch a$$ lickers like you wail and wail like we're ever going to pity you and give you visa,we will never allow a runt like you to come to the US, you're beneath us

2 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by rottennaija(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
nsiba:

And they will die there
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by VictorDivine: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is the reality. Let wailers wail all the can. America the god of the universe.

1 Like

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
DerrickzB that was eating once every 3days but was still chanting POOTIN is now enjoying life with his one eye and leg in Kazakhstan

The one below are the chickens for Winter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Goddson the Professor of nonsense, who went to University of nonsense in Russia to study nonsense can you tell us with your geopolitical nonsense knowledge how come this is happening?

I know your leader DerrickzB is now enjoying his new found life in Kazakhstan, despite is one leg and eye him de pursue oloshos of Kazakhstan

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1580339069531279361?s=20&t=MsfvyntS6-Tl-1qD0efa0g

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2022
Hotice085:
Goddson the Professor of nonsense, who went to University of nonsense in Russia to study nonsense can you tell us with your geopolitical nonsense knowledge how come this is happening?

I know your leader DerrickzB is now enjoying his new found life in Kazakhstan, despite is one leg and eye him de pursue oloshos of Kazakhstan

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1580339069531279361?s=20&t=MsfvyntS6-Tl-1qD0efa0g

I can post hundreds of links and photos to show how brainwashed and propagandized you are but I ll let you bask in your ignorance and stupidity for as long as it takes, eventually when the bubble bursts, you ll be the student of nonsense and stupidity.

Enjoy below…

1- that’s your scam president using a green screen hiding somewhere in Poland

2- Israel will never supply weapons to Ukraine because they know Ukraine is a nazi filled country and they won’t want to offend Russia (fear of Russia)

3- massive protest ongoing in France, even in Germany too, but you mainstream media will never show you this because they want you to remain dumb.

4- no country in the world stands against a superpower like Russia. Their nuclear mushroom detonation dwarfs any in the world. You see one of the reasons why USA fear Russia…

I have more but let me give you this while you go dig up censor-Twitter for fake news.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 7:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Goddson:

I can post hundreds of links and photos to show how brainwashed and propagandized you are but I ll let you bask in your ignorance and stupidity for as long as it takes, eventually when the bubble bursts, you ll be the student of nonsense and stupidity.

Enjoy below…

1- that’s your scam president using a green screen hiding somewhere in Poland

2- Israel will never supply weapons to Ukraine because they know Ukraine is a nazi filled country and they won’t want to offend Russia (fear of Russia)

3- massive protest ongoing in France, even in Germany too, but you mainstream media will never show you this because they want you to remain dumb.

4- no country in the world stands against a superpower like Russia. Their nuclear mushroom detonation dwarfs any in the world. You see one of the reasons why USA fear Russia…

I have more but let me give you this while you go dig up censor-Twitter for fake news.

Fake news like this, that granny used to be the landlady of DerrickzB who is now enjoying his one legged life and eye with the women of Kazakhstan

You are just starting work, keep the lies coming wetin I no hear from DerrickzB wey u don start

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Appleyard(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2022
So the US is now the God of the universe, including the world you lived in @op? undecided

You now bow down to the US, worship the US, pray to the US, swear by the US, or what am I missing?

This your America country worshipping funny o. cool

2 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by BentizilL: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Appleyard:
So the US is now the God of the universe, including the world you lived in @op? undecided

You now bow down to the US, worship the US, pray to the US, swear by the US, or what am I missing?

This your America country worshipping funny o. cool
Anybody that trespass will collect wotoporously from Russia cheesy

2 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Appleyard(m): 8:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Danny50:
China be warned or ready to get wiped out.

China would be wiped out really? Why are you this confident? Please, enlighten me.
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by ariesbull: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2022
nsiba:

na so he talk for Ukriane....

LoL... Nobody dey talk that old presidio serious anymore

1 Like

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Salowise: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2022
BentizilL:
Coward!

Russia is the second strongest military on Earth bigger than the entire Europe in landmass, even if they can't defeat nato there's gonna be a massive lost. Russia playing child's play with Ukraine and the world is feeling it. US don't have the destroy part of the country in a bid to save Ukraine they're of less importance to them compared to Taiwan. Who's also comparing China to Russia in terms military and weapons
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Hotice085:

Fake news like this, that granny used to be the landlady of DerrickzB who is now enjoying his one legged life and eye with the women of Kazakhstan

You are just starting work, keep the lies coming wetin I no hear from DerrickzB wey u don start

Stay away from mainstream media!!! You are hurting yourself the more feeding yourself with mainstream news… the truth is being censored, anyone who dares to speak the truth is being de-platformed, censored, threatened, cancelled etc.

There is a bigger agenda behind all this and I don’t think I have said this before on nairaland, there are few of us whom our eyes are being opened to see what is really going on in the world. We are really living in the last days and we are being prepared for a bigger event to come.

4 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Otobong3374(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goddson:

Stay away from mainstream media!!! You are hurting yourself the more feeding yourself with mainstream news… the truth is being censored, anyone who dares to speak the truth is being de-platformed, censored, threatened, cancelled etc.

There is a bigger agenda behind all this and I don’t think I have said this before on nairaland, there are few of us whom our eyes are being opened to see what is really going on in the world. We are really living in the last days and we are being prepared for a bigger event to come.
Where Are U Getting Ur News From? Idiot, Do U Have Anything That Can Provide U Real News Without Being Fake?
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Goddson:

We have been in the last days since the time of Nostradamus
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Otobong3374:
Where Are U Getting Ur News From? Idiot, Do U Have Anything That Can Provide U Real News Without Being Fake?

I won’t reply you the way you expect me to reply you, I will allow you grow up and be matured.

I wish you success hopefully the veil covering your eyes will clear someday and your clouded and foggy brain will clear.

4 Likes

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hotice085:

We have been in the last days since the time of Nostradamus

What’s your email?
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Goddson:

What’s your email?

Take it from me with all amount of seriousness, whatever you know I know 100tines

1 Like

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hotice085:

Take it from me with all amount of seriousness, whatever you know I know 100tines

Lol, I have been to over 25 countries as a US passport holder, seen different cultures, ate different continental dishes, schooled at USA… most of what I say or write is based on real life experience, I know you might want to say why am I not going along with the mainstream narrative, it’s because it’s glaring to us Americans here that we are being lied to. From the onset of the invasion, every independent media or alternative media where we can get news from was censored. We are the ones here paying over 4$ per gallon at the pump, prices at the grocery store as increased etc… so you sit down where you are to tell me what’s going around the world and you never stepped out of naija….
So can you repeat yourself again that you know 100*….

1 Like

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2022
Goddson:

Lol, I have been to over 25 countries as a US passport holder, seen different cultures, ate different continental dishes, schooled at USA… most of what I say or write is based on real life experience, I know you might want to say why am I not going along with the mainstream narrative, it’s because it’s glaring to us Americans here that we are being lied to. From the onset of the invasion, every independent media or alternative media where we can get news from was censored. We are the ones here paying over 4$ per gallon at the pump, prices at the grocery store as increased etc… so you sit down where you are to tell me what’s going around the world and you never stepped out of naija….
So can you repeat yourself again that you know 100*….

So with all your travelling all over the globe, eating this and eating that, knowing the prices of a litres of fuel globally and your American passport you still open that ya mouth to tell the world that
*4 region of Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria
* The map we are using is fake and racist

Plz tell us what manner of cheap weed do you smoke or is it when you are high you do your travelling?
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Hotice085:

So with all your travelling all over the globe, eating this and eating that, knowing the prices of a litres of fuel globally and your American passport you still open that ya mouth to tell the world that
*4 region of Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria
* The map we are using is fake and racist

Plz tell what manner of cheap weed do you smoke or is it when you are high you do your travelling?

Your reply is as a result of limitation, Ve met people on this nairaland who we Ve gotten to know one another and benefited on way or the other. I know it’s hard for you to imagine someone whom you share the same forum together has been to over 25 countries and done what you can only imagine for now, but my brother, I will encourage you to inspire yourself and you ll be limitless by God’s grace.

Open your mind, don’t just read, experience what you read, you can start by visiting and touring the remaining 35 states in Nigeria…know your history, your passport can take you to all west African countries, travel there, experience it, meet people, experience different cultures… trust me after doing this for 2 years, your mind will open and your ignorance will be cured.

After you do all of the above, you can comeback and rub minds with me, share what you experienced, your view about life, slavery, western hegemony etc…

1 Like

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Goddson:

Your reply is as a result of limitation, Ve met people on this nairaland who we Ve gotten to know one another and benefited on way or the other. I know it’s hard for you to imagine someone whom you share the same forum together has been to over 25 countries and done what you can only imagine for now, but my brother, I will encourage you to inspire yourself and you ll be limitless by God’s grace.

Open your mind, don’t just read, experience what you read, you can start by visiting and touring the remaining 35 states in Nigeria…know your history, your passport can take you to all west African countries, travel there, experience it, meet people, experience different cultures… trust me after doing this for 2 years, your mind will open and your ignorance will be cured.

After you do all of the above, you can comeback and rub minds with me, share what you experienced, your view about life, slavery, western hegemony etc…

My primary 6 I could draw the map of Africa and attach the capitals, you Mr Geo politics with international passport claiming to have travelled the world yet simple Geography you know sabi, what manner of blockhead are you?

You claim the map we use is fake, abeg the pilots that flew you around the world which map did they use?

Lemme tell you one thing and let it sink deep down, Goddson you are dumber than a grain of rice.

My niece will school you inside out, the only thing you are good at is running your mouth
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hotice085:

My primary 6 I could draw the map of Africa and attach the capitals, you Mr Geo politics with international passport claiming to have travelled the world yet simple Geography you know sabi, what manner of blockhead are you?

You claim the map we use is fake, abeg the pilots that flew you around the world which map did they use?

Lemme tell you one thing and let it sink deep down, Goddson you are dumber than a grain of rice.

My niece will school you inside out, the only thing you are good at is running your mouth

You know nothing, you are shifting the conversation from your ignorance and lack of exposure… wake up! Follow my advice in my previous message to you about experiencing the world. You don’t want to agree that you are propagandized and you live in a bubble.

Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Hotice085: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
Goddson:

You know nothing, you are shifting the conversation from your ignorance and lack of exposure… wake up! Follow my advice in my previous message to you about experiencing the world. You don’t want to agree that you are propagandized and you live in a bubble.

I would love to see your Geo political face, dumb ass.
Honesty your inferiority complex is legendary, see a traveller that lacks simple knowledge of geography your lies exposed who you are
Mr traveller tell us how 4regions in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria?
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hotice085:

I would love to see your Geo political face, dumb ass.
Honesty your inferiority complex is legendary, see a traveller that lacks simple knowledge of geography your lies exposed who you are
Mr traveller tell us how 4regions in Ukraine is bigger than Nigeria?

Drink some water boy and chill, I understand you are frustrated but it doesn’t change the fact that you are unexposed and very ignorant… your view of the world is limited by your lack of exposure and the bubble you are living in. I made the projection of the 4 regions in Ukraine annexed by Russia which is almost the size of half of Nigeria. But because you lack knowledge and don’t have anything else to say, you have been drowning yourself in your idiocy thinking you stand a chance to debate me intellectually.

Follow my advice and travel the world to gain more knowledge, don’t limit yourself to what you read in books, internet or mainstream media…

I’m here anyday and anytime to help inspire you to grow mentally and intellectually.
Few weeks ago, I still gave someone here on nairaland something of value worth seventy thousand naira (70k). I’m not saying this to brag but I’m just letting you understand that there is a lot we can gain from one another through learning and sharing of ideas.

OPEN YOUR MIND!!!
Re: USA The GOD Of The Universe by Dandal: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Goddson:

Drink some water boy and chill, I understand you are frustrated but it doesn’t change the fact that you are unexposed and very ignorant… your view of the world is limited by your lack of exposure and the bubble you are living in. I made the projection of the 4 regions in Ukraine annexed by Russia which is almost the size of half of Nigeria. But because you lack knowledge and don’t have anything else to say, you have been drowning yourself in your idiocy thinking you stand a chance to debate me intellectually.

Follow my advice and travel the world to gain more knowledge, don’t limit yourself to what you read in books, internet or mainstream media…

I’m here anyday and anytime to help inspire you to grow mentally and intellectually.
Few weeks ago, I still gave someone here on nairaland something of value worth seventy thousand naira (70k). I’m not saying this to brag but I’m just letting you understand that there is a lot we can gain from one another through learning and sharing of ideas.

OPEN YOUR MIND!!!

Bros, Nigeria is larger than Ukraine in size. The 4 regions annexed by Russia would be about or near the size of Nigeria's North - East region. That said, make the two of una take am easy; we are all learners here. No need to insult each other, biko.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Have More Sex, South Korea Urges Her Citizens / Ukrainian ‘tank Man’ Trying To Block Russian Military Convoy (video) / WAR - Niger Deploys Troops At Border With Benin, Nigeria As It Faces Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.