Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bridging The Unemployment Gap Through Creative Collaboration! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bridging The Unemployment Gap Through Creative Collaboration! (110 Views)

Placemaking Consultants - Empowering Communities Through Creative Collaboration / The Unemployment Situation In Nigeria / VIDEO: 'if We Don't Fix The Unemployment Problem In Africa, It Will Consume Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bridging The Unemployment Gap Through Creative Collaboration! by Phoenixflap: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2022
Despite its enormous contribution to the economic growth of the country, the creative industry begs for attention and revival.

The smartphone era changed a lot of things, especially how money is made.

Mobile applications now provide immense convenience, and any value-driven mobile application is bound to succeed.

There's a divide in the creative industry and I have a brilliant idea that connects a bridge across the divide.

1. There are lots of people like me who have ideas/Solutions to real life problems but lack the technical expertise and funds to fashion their ideas.
1. There are lots of technical experts who lack the ideas buried in the minds of non-techies.

Due to IP theft, i’d be limiting information here but will oblige further request for more clarification.

My idea provides a haven for creative collaboration, and is highly monetizeable as it provides immense value to the creative industry and the public.

My name is Olanrewaju Sodiq, I seek the creative collaboration of the following experts to create a novel digital platform that’d catapult the Nigerian creative industry and bridge the unemployment gap.

*Web Developer
*Legal Experts (tech)

The partnership I am seeking will be devoid of financial obligations, only technical expertise until the launch of the App.

All participants are major Shareholders in the successful startup.

If this piques your interest as a programmer or Graphics Designer: UI/UX Designer and you reside in Abuja, Nasarawa, I’ll oblige further request for clarification.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Flow Regulation Method Of Non Clogging Pulp Pump / best / Ikwuano Chapter Of Grace Movement Campaign Council Inaugurated -hon.emeka Atuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.