Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' (37942 Views)

Dancing Is More Dignifying In Yorubaland Than Stealing – Adeleke Blasts Oyetola / Adeleke Blasts Oyetola: "Dancing Is More Dignifying Than Treasury Looting / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: You Are 'dead Wrong'-apc Lashes Davido' Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Rootprof(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
H
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Kajaard: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
So this election victory is still being contested? I thought David's uncle has already being declared the winner and even won a post election court case as well?

What's going on? undecided
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Realmi: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Na their way....fight online....party offline

Believe all this people at ur own risk
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by SugarGirl44(f): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
RZArecta:
fear for what ? He lives in Banana island while most of Osun state including iragbiji is a rustic slum that has suffered from stunted growth in the past twelve years of Aregbesola and Oyetola. Who is losing if Adeleke's mandate is stolen ? He can't be hungry walahi instead the APC will just continue their useless ineptitude. If you prefer to suffer just because of political affiliations then the joke is on you

Analyst.
How is your state doing?
Analyze that one too pls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
Over voting in 700+ voting unit
this one still get hope
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Advocate500: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Ommadonald:
Davido should be careful not to bite more than he can chew
from who oga? Davido is a private man,who made his money through hard work,so which part of him should be afraid of tinubu? Is only tinubu and his urchins that needs that advise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Slynation(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Ommadonald:
Davido should be careful not to bite more than he can chew
Or what will happen?? Davido ain't an ordinary citizen like me and you, he is free to meddle out things in the midst of Men...!! cheesy when your products and success are in human capital, nobody can bring you down, that's Davido for you...

But if the government wants to cripple Dangote, it won't take more than 24hours... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Moh247: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
this one still get hope

Over to the CJN

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by clarocuzioo(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2022
RZArecta:
fear for what ? He lives in Banana island while most of Osun state including iragbiji is a rustic slum that has suffered from stunted growth in the past twelve years of Aregbesola and Oyetola. Who is losing if Adeleke's mandate is stolen ? He can't be hungry walahi instead the APC will just continue their useless ineptitude. If you prefer to suffer just because of political affiliations then the joke is on you

This guy you are wicked, infact you are wiickedness. Pity the guy small now. No make am hug transformer.

Nairaland no go kill person, I just dey laugh stupidly inside a serious meeting.

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Chnbanc: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
We Yorubas are always fighting ourselves.
True talk bro
No mind foolish SugarGirl44
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Babastrong(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=RZArecta post=116805893] fear for what ? He lives in Banana island while most of Osun state including iragbiji is a rustic slum that has suffered from stunted growth in the past twelve years of Aregbesola and Oyetola. Who is losing if Adeleke's mandate is stolen ? He can't be hungry walahi instead the APC will just continue their useless ineptitude. If you prefer to suffer just because of political affiliations then the joke is on you[ ogbeni, i don't why you dey shout suffer, suffer every time. You've not make money?]
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Corridon: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:

True talk bro
No mind foolish SugarGirl44
Just imagine the insult just because I said the honest truth about ourselves.
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2022
RZArecta:

Like Adelekes haven't governed Osun state before? What impact did they make before that you think they want to repeat now? Or, Adelekes forgot "something" that they want to collect back now. I could see that you mentioned Aregbe and Oyetola but memory loss wouldn't let you mention Adelekes too.

And if Osun state is a slum, I wonder the adjective that befit your own state? Only if you can mention it here.
Idiota.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
maasoap:

Like Adelekes haven't governed Osun state before? What impact did they make before that you think they want to repeat now? Or, Adelekes forgot "something" that they want to collect back now. I could see that you mentioned Aregbe and Oyetola but memory loss wouldn't let you mention Adelekes too.

And if Osun state is a slum, I wonder the adjective that befit your own state? Only if you can mention it here.
Idiota.
When did Adeleke govern Osun?

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by PureFace1(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
RZArecta:

The joke is on You if you believe that Davido's uncle will bring any meaningful development to the state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by maasoap(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When did Adeleke govern Osun?

A simple Google search will help you, dear friend.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by BATified2023: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
We Yorubas are always fighting ourselves.
fahdiga Welldone

No surprises from d ever mischievous igbos

Hope u know umahi n simon ekpa are ready to deal with Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by harmargedon: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Slynation:
Or what will happen?? Davido ain't an ordinary citizen like me and you, he is free to meddle out things in the midst of Men...!! cheesy when your products and success are in human capital, nobody can bring you down, that's Davido for you...

But if the government wants to cripple Dangote, it won't take more than 24hours... cheesy
grin grin grin grin just revoke few License and he'll be out of market.
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by BABANGBALI: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Davido my boy!
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Albertgr8: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2022
Some in people still believe in this country
But I don't
Davido this is Nigeria
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2022
Davido should just take his mouth out of politics.
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Corridon: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
fahdiga Welldone

No surprises from d ever mischievous igbos

Hope u know umahi n simon ekpa are ready to deal with Peter Obi
I'm not Fahdiga and besides I'm Yoruba.
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Slynation(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2022
harmargedon:
grin grin grin grin just revoke few License and he'll be out of market.
Exactly... main reason people like Dangote, Elumelu, Alakija, Otedola etc distance themselves away from anything politics... grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by hotseat: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Davido, take heed, because whatever utterances would be prejudicial in this case before the law court of the land.

The PDP and Adeleke who are the respondents, have to prove their case that indeed there were no incidences of OVER VOTING.

If it is proven that indeed there were issues of over voting, I dare say, the matter would have a "k-leg".

Davido should therefore hope that his uncle and the PDP are able to prove their case to the satisfaction of the oracles of the law.

I wish, his uncle, the PDP and himself the best of luck!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by krushdripper(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2022
See who dey call person bad human being grin
Baddest dey call person bad human being? I laugh in ede yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Tegabadguy(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
https://twitter.com/davido/status/1571767299362922496?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
2023 will move
Re: Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being' by Tradepunter2: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2022
RZArecta:
Shame on Oyetola and the APC

ANOTHER USELESS THING... GOD BREAK THIS COUNTRY SO THAT WE DONT HAVE TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria / Senator John James Akpanudoedeghe & Justina's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.