Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam (27126 Views)

Fonio: Could This Be A Cheaper Substitute For Rice? (Pictures) / Mouthwatering Vegetable Sauce/stew For Rice / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by SaturnNick(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Looks yummy

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Josbreed: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have some concerns:
1. You bleached the palm oil, this kills ovet 90% of the Vitamin A in it. Why?
2. You mentioned that those who would not like to use palm oil because of 'et' issues can use vegetable oil. What do you mean by et?
3. What is shaki? I am a Jos guy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Chopchopfine: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
I'm honored. Thank you so much Ma
Realestatevixen:
Chopchopfine, you know why I like your recipes? They are simple, easy and realistic. I mean, they are ingredients you can relate with. Not all those other ones that you will be confused on the ingredients, not to talk of where to get them.

All your recipes I tried came out nice.

Kudos and well done dear.

My hubby is an event host/MC. He is well trained with vast experience. Please call him on 080 3651 9974 to make your event a success.
Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Chopchopfine: 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
I will start from number 2.
2. Some people can't eat palm oil because of health issues. It has very high cholesterol and it's not good for hypertension or high BP.
3. Shaki is part of those internal organs of cow or goat meat. It's part of the lining of the stomach.
I just remembered some people call it "towel"
Josbreed:
I have some concerns:
1. You bleached the palm oil, this kills ovet 90% of the Vitamin A in it. Why?
2. You mentioned that those who would not like to use palm oil because of 'et' issues can use vegetable oil. What do you mean by et?
3. What is shaki? I am a Jos guy.
Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Chopchopfine: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's also called "Towel" it's part of those intestine family.
Slynation:
please what's another name for Shaki or what's the name in English...??

Bachelors like us who doesn't want a GF needs to up his culinary skills... cheesy
Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Chopchopfine: 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
The vegetable should be the last thing you put. It shouldn't stay more than 3 minutes on heat.
JohnnA1:
How do you prepare vegetable with beans?
As in, normal beans cooked with pepper, onions, and palmoil; how and when do you put the vegetable?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Slynation(m): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's also called "Towel" it's part of those intestine family.
Oh...that's one of my best part in beef cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by JohnnA1: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chopchopfine:
The vegetable should be the last thing you put. It shouldn't stay more than 3 minutes on heat.
Aside normal cutting, how do I prepare the vegetable before I pour into the beans? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Josbreed: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chopchopfine:
2. Some people can't eat palm oil because of health issues. It has very high cholesterol and it's not good for hypertension or high BP.
3. Shaki is part of those internal organs of cow or goat meat. It's part of the lining of the stomach.

You didn't answer my first question.
As for the second point, now I understand that it is health that you were pronouncing as 'et' in your video.
Issorite.
Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Josbreed: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Chopchopfine:

You did not answer my first question.
As for my 2nd concern, I now get it that it is health that you were pronouncing as 'et'in your video.
Issorite.
Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Freelane33(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb2kyi2hgaQ
Your husband go Dey enjoy days and nights
Omo Dey try dhl some of these item to us once in a while grin:

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Chopchopfine: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Wash the vegetable before cutting it. It's better to wash it before cutting than after cutting.
JohnnA1:
Aside normal cutting, how do I prepare the vegetable before I pour into the beans? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam by Freelane33(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Your husband is enjoying grin cool
Better food
Beauty
And other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day? / Bkr Small-chops Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.