Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,801 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Did Not Order Disruption Of Peter Obi’s Ebonyi Rally – Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Order Disruption Of Peter Obi’s Ebonyi Rally – Umahi (218 Views)

Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) / I Didn’t Order Disruption Of Fg’s Tradermoni –amosun / Nigerians React To The Disruption Of Atiku's Town Hall Meeting In US (pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Order Disruption Of Peter Obi’s Ebonyi Rally – Umahi by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State on Saturday disclosed that he never ordered the disruption of a solidarity rally by supporters of Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Umahi made the clarification via a statement issued by his Special Assistant on Media and Strategy, Chooks Oko.
The statement was issued hours after policemen tear-gassed Obi’s supporters at a rally in Abakaliki.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State have been drawn to some online publications and rumours making the rounds that he ordered the disruption of a gathering in support of one of the presidential candidates in the 2023 elections. This is not true.

“The Executive Governor of Ebonyi state is certainly not aware of any disruption of any gathering as he didn’t order any. He is a democrat who believes firmly in the rule of law. He wishes every contending politician the very best and will insist on a level playing ground for all. If it is true that the police dispersed people, the answer will surely rest with the police.

“For record purposes, the relevant government agencies had approved the use of Abakaliki township stadium for a rally by the Labour party subject to the payment of some specified fees.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/i-did-not-order-disruption-of-peter-obis-rally-umahi/

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Disruption Of Peter Obi’s Ebonyi Rally – Umahi by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
True I know he doesn't have any hands on that propaganda

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Disruption Of Peter Obi’s Ebonyi Rally – Umahi by Thesaint141(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2022
So who order the disruption?

Like Umahi like lier Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Disruption Of Peter Obi’s Ebonyi Rally – Umahi by Ebubu: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2022
umahi is a saint.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Order Disruption Of Peter Obi’s Ebonyi Rally – Umahi by Mrkindness: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Some Tinubu police supporter wan to show themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Why Northern Christians Will Stone Tinubu / Osun Council Poll: Fire On The Mountain In Ifelodun North LCDA / Full Peter Obi Interview On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.