Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. (469 Views)

Soludo: Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% / Abia Declared Safest State In South-East As NMA Games Begin In Umuahia / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. by buksarki: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why Oshiomhole like to lie so much, he did the same against Ngozi and Soludo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ig-declares-anambra-safest-since-five-years/amp/

Re: IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
It's true
Re: IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. by 4teenblaq: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Leave the dwarf.. He is deceiving himself

He was even saying Obiano fought bakassi boys in 2014..
Re: IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. by Abdu81: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why is oshemole disturbed by 4 persons in one room making noise in social media.
Re: IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. by Omesbrit(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
I created a topic like this today. Shame to APC and all their evil antics. Non of their records match that of Obi. He is the most competent in all areas.

Re: IG. Oshiomhole Goofed, Anambra Was The Safest State In Nigeria Under Peter Obi. by rinzaugustine: 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
Peter Obi is an exceptional human being. I can’t even believe a man like him joined Nigeria politics Nobody have ever inspired me more than Peter Obi. He took Labor party from obscurity to national limelight within six months and never spent shishi, or government funds or donation, something no Nigerian living or dead had ever done! I sometimes go back to his speeches and play it most of the time. I have his potriat in my house. The man is a genius and would have made a big change in this 6 months the incompetent mandate thief is wandering around like a lost baby…a new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

Obi Promised Multi-level Policing System Properly Armed And Equipped / Tribalism / What Happened To The Much Planned Lagos APC Oct. 1 Counter Rally Of Today? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.