Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Become An Editor For Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Become An Editor For Nigeria (1241 Views)

I Need An Editor For My Novella / Writer/content Editor For Gospel Music Magazine / Download Site / I Need An Editor For My New Book! Please Help I'll Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Editor For Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2007
Editor Application

The readers of the Nigeria page need you.
Over a million readers visit Topix each day to get the latest news on the locations and subjects that interest them. Now Topix is empowering you and other newshounds in your community with the tools to choose what others will read.

We've done the heavy lifting.

The Topix Editor's Tools are powerful, yet easy to use. We save you time by scanning over 50,000 sources for articles and select the very best for you to choose from. You can post with just a few clicks, or you can enhance the story with your own editorial, formatting and photos. If you're an aspiring writer, you can create your own articles from scratch.

Breaking news, now.

As an editor, you'll have exclusive access to our Tips Line review. When readers submit their photos and articles, you'll help decide which ones make the cut for that developing story.

The news is a two-way street.

At Topix, we believe in "talking back" to the news. Every article you post will have commenting enabled so that your readers can sound off on the issues that interest them. You'll know whether your posts have struck a chord by the community's response.

We've got your back.

There's no time requirement for editors: You can post as often or as little as you like, and whenever you're not there, our friendly RoboBloggerâ„¢ will step in and add a story or two to keep the page fresh.

We've built the tools - now you bring the news!

From Topix:
http://www.topix.com/member/editor-application?node=world/nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Is Death Really That Scary? / Contact Us OAK Plastics For Any Type Of Bottles Pet/preform, Caps, 150cl, 75cl, / DSTV Office(headquarters): For Moderators And Contributors Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.