Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2022 (120 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 20TH 2022

THEME: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ll

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/2022 by dallyemmy: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Prayer Points:

1. I worship and adore You, my Lord, for all powers in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth, has been given unto You.

2.Father, at the mention of Your name, every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess, of things in heaven, of things on earth and of things underneath the earth.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, I confess that I cannot bear today's burden with yesterday's anointing; please, anoint me afresh for supernatural exploits and breakthroughs, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your anointing locate me today, and let every yoke of the enemies upon my life and destiny be destroyed, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, put an end to barrenness, sorrow, poverty, lack, untimely death, delays, failures, and anything that does not glorify You, in my life and family, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, increase the intensity of Your light in my life and let every darkness within and around me give way and relocate, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let Your fire consume anything, anyone and any force that is disturbing me and my family, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let all those mocking me and looking down on me, come and bow before me, and begin to look up to me, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

(1) (Reply)

A Living Sacrifice... / Seeds Of Destiny 10 October 2022 – Who Is A Real Christian? / The Gift Of Choice: A Show Of God's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.