Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances (37498 Views)

Weeks After Leaving Prison, Police Arrests Teenager For Robbery / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
mhktaryan:

ile Ife boss, na dem dey use oluku

LOL, I no be from SW talk more of Ile Ife, Ile Ife loun loun.
Tho I was born and brought up in Yoruba land sha. grin cheesy

Na different people dey use that word sha.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by wildkat: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nawa for men,some zombies below me might say why did she collect money from him,so even if she collect money it's enough reason the ask her for sex?

Na like this my gender dey carry disgrace themself,you go dey spend money for woman even though she no send you but when she refuse your sexual advance you go dey rant.

Are u hemaphrodite?
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by bluestone2015: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
You mean too many simps.
Hahahahahaha
Kajaard:
Ladies please stop accepting money and gifts from men if you know you are not ready to date them. There are too many emotionally fragile men that cannot handle rejection well. Be careful.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by Edc1: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by tafat: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
No be lie, some people madness no be here.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by NessFortunate: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
iLegendd:
Arresting her is better than hurting her. You did well.
this is credibly deep, only the liberal minded would decode this, some castigate the man here for his motive would have hurt/harm the teen. Arresting was divine indeed.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by ronyman(m): 1:34am On Sep 20, 2022
This story no pure baba. No man can be this stupid. She e lie
Nawa for men,some zombies below me might say why did she collect money from him,so even if she collect money it's enough reason the ask her for sex?

Na like this my gender dey carry disgrace themself,you go dey spend money for woman even though she no send you but when she refuse your sexual advance you go dey rant.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by Edusouls(m): 3:56am On Sep 20, 2022
Useless men everywhere, if fellow man beg am 1k make Im use chop im go block him line for phone
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by mhktaryan: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

oh my bad. oluku means concubine in Ife that's why I assumed u were from there. Greetings brother
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by spinna: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2022
mastermaestro:

Don't be stupid, she is a minor. Contracts with a 17 year old, defined or implied, are invalid. angry

You shouldn't be stupid by quoting me in a rude manner. If you had any intelligence you would see i was joking
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by Enimin: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Show us a picturr of the agbaya man now make im wife for see am grin
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by drlateef: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
That paedophile should be arrested asap. All these nonsense will be a thing of the past when Peter Obi becomes the president.

Peter Obi who couldn’t do anything when girls were being raped in his Anambra state? Many of you zombidiots have no brain to think at all. Tinubu was the first Governor to establish rape crisis centres in Lagos and forensic laboratories are now in Lagos to assist rape victims. That’s the true leader we want in NIGERIA.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by OvertheTop(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Okhuadams:
foolish man foolish police men minus DPO wey get sense small
The girls parents should arrest the man for predetermined sexual advances

she is More than 18, dig deeper
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by OvertheTop(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

You are from Delta (isoko)
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by splendidbaby(f): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by OvertheTop(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Edusouls:
Useless men everywhere, if fellow man beg am 1k make Im use chop im go block him line for phone

if you did Economics.
every penny spent, has a value expectation.

That money spent is not charity

the Bolded is charity....No value expectation.

u understand?
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by VirileNelly2420: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
That paedophile should be arrested asap. All these nonsense will be a thing of the past when Peter Obi becomes the president.
My instinct tells me a lawyer must've made things easy for d gals family...
I mean, I don't believe d gal is 17, she's a big gal, a shop owner. But d claim of being an underage set her sailing. There could be a lot hidden. She might've don terrible thing to d said man...but he can't press further charges since she now claimed to be underage.

Na sense cool cool
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by Corridon: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I mean, I don't believe d gal is 17, she's a big gal, a shop owner. But d claim of being an underage set her sailing. There could be a lot hidden. She might've don terrible thing to d said man...but he can't press further charges since she now claimed to be underage.

Na sense cool cool
grin grin.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:29am On Sep 20, 2022
OvertheTop:

You are from Delta (isoko)

Nah. You're going towards there sha.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by Okhuadams(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
OvertheTop:

she is More than 18, dig deeper
No offence it seems u fall into the category of sexually harasser. The question is. Is the man fight
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by Mynet11(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gather here if you came to look at their faces grin grin
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kajaard:
Ladies please stop accepting money and gifts from men if you know you are not ready to date them. There are too many emotionally fragile men that cannot handle rejection well. Be careful.
She cleaned his nails. It wasn’t free money.
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Na sense cool cool

Even if she’s not underage, then what?
What does she owe him?
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by VirileNelly2420: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
cococandy:

Even if she’s not underage, then what?
What does she owe him?
She could owe him something.
She might've gone to d man's house and made away with his valuable.
I mean, dey could be more close Dan d gal is making us to believe...

Or, u're taking everything away from d gal cos she's crying victim? cool

Am trying to say sex demanding/denying could possibly not b d bone of contention.

Don't u think so?
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yet he didn’t state that in his case?

Y’all come up with whatever excuse you can to justify sexual predators

VirileNelly2420:

She could owe him something.
She might've gone to d man's house and made away with his valuable.
I mean, dey could be more close Dan d gal is making us to believe...

Or, u're taking everything away from d gal cos she's crying victim? cool

Am trying to say sex demanding/denying could possibly not b d bone of contention.

Don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by Essential(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
when yahoo girl meet a crazy man. sex and madness. lol
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by CheapHomes1: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/rivers-man-arrests-teenager-for-refusing-sexual-advances/?amp

Why did the DPO not tell us who the police was that effected the girls arrest. Its not enough to condemn the man but also discipline the police officer who engaged in unlawful arrest of the minor
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by VirileNelly2420: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
cococandy:
Yet he didn’t state that in his case?

Y’all come up with whatever excuse you can to justify sexual predators

Am not sure we've heard d man's side of d story...

D premise we stand on comes from d gals side.

Remove sentiments, there's always two sides of every story. Ok
Re: Rivers Man Arrests Teenager For Refusing Sexual Advances by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Werey....Lolz....everything will change because of your magician candidate abi. Even your low sperm count will increase when obi wins (in his dreams).

Lol funny you... how you take know say him get low sperm count grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Badoo Member Who Claimed To Be Looking For Food Lynched In Lagos. PICS / Four Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Makurdi / Pregnant Woman Crushes Husband’s Testicles Over Cheating, Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.