Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Life Planner/sales Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life Planner/sales Executive (585 Views)

Vacancy - Life Planner/ Relationship Manager / Life planner / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Maintenance Planner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Planner/sales Executive by assisttohire: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Job Brief

Our client, a multinational insurance company, is looking to hire a Life Planner/Sales Executive. Enterprise Life Assursnce is rapidly expanding, there is a tremendous chance for professional progression in this position.

Remuneration: N70,000 + Commission

Job Description for Life Planner/Sales Executive:

-Present, market, and sell goods using convincing justifications to current and potential clients.
-To address the demands of existing and potential customers, conduct cost-benefit and needs analyses.
-Create, nurture, and uphold effective company and customer connections.
-Expedite the settlement of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
-Meet predetermined sales goals and objectives on time.

Job Requirement

-Bachelor's degree in any related field.
-Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience.
-Proven record in sales and marketing.
-Excellent communication skills.
-Ability to work with little or no supervision.
-The candidate must reside in Lekki and its environment.

Intereted candidate should send their cv to abimbola.aladetola@myenterprisegroup.io

Re: Life Planner/sales Executive by Hypothalamus001: 10:23pm On Feb 12
Don't be deceived please... The company is a very useless company and all their policies and strategies are all about them. If you decide to join, u definitely will be frustrated out of the company. The company does not have any base pay, that #70k is just one time pay and you must have sold their policy to at least 5 different people. After that 1 month it is mainly commission. If u work for a month and unable to sell policy, u will not be paid a dime for that month.

Even the commission is paid paid by 10th of the following month. Once again, don't be deceived, it's a very useless company... Forget their packaging online

1 Like

Re: Life Planner/sales Executive by Kurtil(m): 9:59am On Feb 13
They just called me now, I felt uneasy about it, so i told them am not in lagos at the moment,
They then asked when I am coming back to Lagos... 😂😂, I told them I got a job outside Lagos, they further proceeded to ask if i have anybody i could refer them to...

Inside that wicked work.. I told them no oooo...

Before somebody child will now turn me to enemy
Re: Life Planner/sales Executive by Kurtil(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12
Honestly those ppl are suspicious

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Assistant Required -lagos / Vacancy: URGENT / I Am Hiring Creative Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.