Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,537 members, 7,840,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Please Help Me Out Seniors - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me Out Seniors (316 Views)

Self Protection For Seniors: The Custom Keychain Caution / Help I Want To Be A Web Developer Who Can Teach Me, Help A Brother Seniors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out Seniors by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2022
I have been learning programming with my phone. I'm a bit comfortable with html, css and javascript i really want to go dip by going straight to react cuz I love web designing but in this phase I guess I will be needing a laptop cuz it hasn't be easy so hav been saving for about six months na.
So I saved 120k for the laptop to cut the whole story short I was scammed by a trusted friend who sells laptop, he is currently in Dubai now from wat I heard....Now it seems my goals hav been chattered, I seriously need help from seniors here m just starting my coding journey.
I really need support of any kind, a laptop not using or any support cuz I right now is just as I cant wait for another six months huzzling cuz it hasn't been funny, life dey tough wit me, pls seniors help out, m not lazy I can do anything for the support pls. God bless you all���
Re: Please Help Me Out Seniors by MatrixReloaded: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
bromaxx22:
I have been learning programming with my phone. I'm a bit comfortable with html, css and javascript i really want to go dip by going straight to react cuz I love web designing but in this phase I guess I will be needing a laptop cuz it hasn't be easy so hav been saving for about six months na.
So I saved 120k for the laptop to cut the whole story short I was scammed by a trusted friend who sells laptop, he is currently in Dubai now from wat I heard....Now it seems my goals hav been chattered, I seriously need help from seniors here m just starting my coding journey.
I really need support of any kind, a laptop not using or any support cuz I right now is just as I cant wait for another six months huzzling pls seniors help out. God bless you all���
If u were a programmer the first rules is to be An analytical thinker.
Your friend that took your funds and flee to dubai wasn't the problem.
You wasted ur resources for someone that needed to japa by all means. Now you are here begging. When to solve a problem is to go directly to that problem. Ur problem would have been solved if you left your friend and focus on your goddam laptop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Out Seniors by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

If u were a programmer the first rules is to be An analytical thinker.
Your friend that took your funds and flee to dubai wasn't the problem.
You wasted ur resources for someone that needed to japa by all means. Now you are here begging. When to solve a problem is to go directly to that problem. Ur problem would have been solved if you left your friend and focus on your goddam laptop.
Thanks for your reply
He sells laptop so as a friend buying from him would do as I taught, we parted ways from home, he stays at lagos I reside at Abuja so that's it sir
Re: Please Help Me Out Seniors by silento(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
bromaxx22:

Thanks for your reply
He sells laptop so as a friend buying from him would do as I taught, we parted ways from home, he stays at lagos I reside at Abuja so that's it sir

Raise 40k
And contact me
Re: Please Help Me Out Seniors by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
silento:

Raise 40k
And contact me
It's going to take time like 3months n just seems too far for me, pls help me na by then I should be comfortable with react n learn more n if job come too tnk God
Re: Please Help Me Out Seniors by silento(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
bromaxx22:

It's going to take time like 3months n just seems too far for me, pls help me na by then I should be comfortable with react n learn more n if job come too tnk God

Bro if u can raise upto that I will complete it for u and give u sure person that will sell laptop with no story to u
Re: Please Help Me Out Seniors by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
silento:

Bro if u can raise upto that I will complete it for u and give u sure person that will sell laptop with no story to u
na tnks oo you will ad up 80k for me, please even if its not the 120k laptop i initially wanted like cori5 8gb, I can see for 80k, pls help me with that and I will be grateful all my life, I can work for you anyhow for a as much as u want....Please sir let me pm u
God bless u sir
Re: Please Help Me Out Seniors by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2022
If you have a t.v/monitor,keyboard and mouse,get a RASPBERRY PI.its only 30k.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Biometric Application / . / How To Depreciate Your Vehicle For Tax Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.