Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & (355 Views)

Buhari: We're Tackling Challenges That Undermine Businesses, Investment / Xenophobia: Saraki Reacts, Tells FG, South African Govt What To Do / LRU Officials That Were Waiting For Buhari In Lagos (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by bn365: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
H.R.7311: Law to punish African govt & officials that undermine U.S objectives & interests

US Lawmakers drafts bill that calls on the United States to regularly assess the scope of Russia’s influence and activities in Africa, that “undermine” the States’ interests.
It also seeks to counter such activities and hold accountable African governments and their officials for “aiding” the activities.
=============================================================================================================

The European Union (EU) lawmakers yesterday voted by a majority of 334 to pass the resolution that seeks to compel Uganda, Tanzania and the Total Energies SE to delay development of the proposed East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) for at least one year.

Tanzania and Uganda cannot build oil pipeline
The former President of Tanzania that refused the covid measures was told he couldn't build a dam, he refused and build the electricity dam. He died

1 Like

Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by Righthussle: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
We are still being colonized.

2 Likes

Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by bn365: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
In the 70's & 80's, the US/CIA was carrying out coup d'état in Africa, forcefully removing African govt that dealt with USSR
History is about to repeat?

Righthussle:
We are still being colonized.

1 Like

Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by nke001: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
Most Afrikan presidents are installed puppets of the west.
Know this and know peace.

2023 isn't different.
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by Offpointng: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Africa just need one strong leader to unite Africa together, speak with one voice and finally end America and Europe grip on Africa. And sadly that strong leader can only come from Nigeria, but here we are still playing
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by VictorDivine: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
Marco Robio voiced out suggestion to impose sanctions on Algeria for purchasing Russia's weapons and that's very good! Infact even if Nigeria does the same heavy sanctions should be imposed on it infact even if it's my mother heavy sanctions should be imposed on her.
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by GodsOwnMan: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
VictorDivine:
Marco Robio voiced out suggestion to impose sanctions on Algeria for purchasing Russia's weapons and that's very good! Infact even if Nigeria does the same heavy sanctions should be imposed on it infact even if it's my mother heavy sanctions should be imposed on her.

You are an absolute SLAVE!
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by backtovillage: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by Great0ne1: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
VictorDivine:
What a FOOL
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by bn365: 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Africa has been buying weapons from USSR before you were born. USSR helped Africans in their liberation struggle.
Before you display your ignorance, google ''Countries with the AK-47 on their flag''

VictorDivine:
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by backtovillage: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
Offpointng:
Africa just need one strong leader to unite Africa together, speak with one voice and finally end America and Europe grip on Africa. And sadly that strong leader can only come from Nigeria, but here we are still playing
Next time you ask elders question before you talk. Egypt and South Africa are more recognised than Nigeria. Largest economy my foot. The day china reject our oil ehn even Buhari sef go cry that day.
Abacha that is still sending money from heaven na UK and US he dey send am to
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by owobokiri(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
The most painful and annoying part of this very bill is the fact that it was initiated by an African American! African Americans are being used to fool Africans as it regards the true imports of Americas policies in the continent. The Susan Rice them , who came here and poisoned Abiola for fun. Africans need to understand that most of these black Americans in power are desperate to be known as not having anything to do with the continent. But our people are always welcoming them naively with open arms. This very law might mark the beginning of a second recolonization of the continent. This is so because Obama has already fixed Americas military basis around several African countries without much noise.

Africans need to start being warry of these African American politicians. When Obama became a senator, the first thing he did was to call for sanctions against Nigeria for harbouring Charles Taylor! On the surface, it looked like they were doing the right thing by going after a very bad war criminal,. But what Obama was doing is akin to what Hope Uzodimma is doing at Imo State today; sell off your kind to buy favor from the power brokers. And he was determined to do it by humiliating the most populated black nation on earth. Obasanjo reacted angrily to Obamas motion but ended up finding ways to force Charles Taylor out just to avoid a confrontation with the West over a liability.

Taylor was Evil but there was a reason he was brought to Nigeria. Dude was refusing to leave Liberia and this was prolonging the war there. Nigeria had to make a categorical promise to him in front of other ECOWAS states that he will be given a safe heaven and will never be tried. Obasanjo did this after consulting world and regional powers. But once he was here at Calabar, a freshman "African American" US senator with vaulting ambitions decided to use that to prove a point. He didn't care if Liberia goes back to war, neither did he worry about this move undermining Nigerias ability to mediate in similar regional conflicts in the future. That Obama attack on Nigeria proved his willingness to "defend" the Western interest in Africa and most probably helped him climb up the ladder in Americas national politics.
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by SIRTee15: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
America keeps eroding her already weaning global influence by implementing stupid policies.

The fall out of sanctions on Russia never taught them a lesson but now pushing for more sanctions on Africa.
They will simply push Africa into the arms of voracious China. What's in crude pipeline that China cannot construct cheaper and faster.
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by VictorDivine: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2022
bn365:
Africa has been buying weapons from USSR before you were born. USSR helped Africans in their liberation struggle.
Before you display your ignorance, google ''Countries with the AK-47 on their flag''

A simple google search will tell who is ignorant between us. Marco Rubio sent a letter to Antony Blinken to impose sanctions on Algeria according to "Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act" that was passed in 2017 targeting Russia North Korea and other countries. Just google it and be educated.

I said and will still say it, even if it's my mother that purchase Russian weapons, heavy and crippling sanctions should be imposed on her.

Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by SIRTee15: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
owobokiri:
The most painful and annoying part of this very bill is the fact that it was initiated by an African American! African Americans are being used to fool Africans as it regards the true imports of Americas policies in the continent. The Susan Rice them , who came here and poisoned Abiola for fun. Africans need to understand that most of these black Americans in power are desperate to be known as not having anything to do with the continent. But our people are always welcoming them naively with open arms. This very law might mark the beginning of a second recolonization of the continent. This is so because Obama has already fixed Americas military basis around several African countries without much noise.

Africans need to start being warry of these African American politicians. When Obama became a senator, the first thing he did was to call for sanctions against Nigeria for harbouring Charles Taylor! On the surface, it looked like they were doing the right thing by going after a very bad war criminal,. But what Obama was doing is akin to what Hope Uzodimma is doing at Imo State today; sell off your kind to buy favor from the power brokers. And he was determined to do it by humiliating the most populated black nation on earth. Obasanjo reacted angrily to Obamas motion but ended up finding ways to force Charles Taylor out just to avoid a confrontation with the West over a liability.

Taylor was Evil but there was a reason he was brought to Nigeria. Dude was refusing to leave Liberia and this was prolonging the war there. Nigeria had to make a categorical promise to him in front of other ECOWAS states that he will be given a safe heaven and will never be tried. Obasanjo did this after consulting world and regional powers. But once he was here at Calabar, a freshman "African American" US senator with vaulting ambitions decided to use that to prove a point. He didn't care if Liberia goes back to war, neither did he worry about this move undermining Nigerias ability to mediate in similar regional conflicts in the future. That Obama attack on Nigeria proved his willingness to "defend" the Western interest in Africa and most probably helped him climb up the ladder in Americas national politics.

I never liked Obama. He had a racist, prejudicial and negative stereotypical mindset of Africa.
The first thing he did when he became president was to call for sanction against African nations that are has anti-homosexual laws. He even threatened to cancel their useless aids to such countries if they don't repeal the laws.
Most African Americans behave arrogantly when abroad and display the superior elitism Americans are known for overseas.
See how this one was attacking Putin about incarceration of political opponents when African Americans has the worst incarceration rate in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEBYU1aGXMA
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by Offpointng: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
backtovillage:

Next time you ask elders question before you talk. Egypt and South Africa are more recognised than Nigeria. Largest economy my foot. The day china reject our oil ehn even Buhari sef go cry that day.
Abacha that is still sending money from heaven na UK and US he dey send am to

Your gibberish is seen. Now get off my mention and go get some knowledge to help you type sensibly or waste away drinking or whatever is it you do all day. Senseless elder who thinks oil only is what Nigerias' got. Rubbish
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by bn365: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Again, Africans have been buying weapons from USSR for more than 50 years.
I don't give a rat ass that the U.S came up with a bill in 2017 or 2022 to deter Africans from protecting themselves
U;S need to go pound sand
African Govt used to not have arms to protect the Presidents. They were like sitting ducks for the US/CIA to just pick off and replace at will.
African countries like Zimbabwe, Angola, Mozambique etc., have flags with Kalashnikov [AK-47] as a reminder
It is not about your feelings, you can act like a petulant child, all you want, but the world doesn't revolve around you.
You are not the center of the universe
Sit down >:

VictorDivine:
A simple google search will tell who is ignorant between us. Marco Rubio sent a letter to Antony Blinken to impose sanctions on Algeria according to "Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act" that was passed in 2017 targeting Russia North Korea and other countries. Just google it and be educated.

I said and will still say it, even if it's my mother that purchase Russian weapons, heavy and crippling sanctions should be imposed on her.

Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by VictorDivine: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2022
bn365:
Again, Africans have been buying weapons from USSR for more than 50 years.
I don't give a rat ass that the U.S came up with a bill in 2017 or 2022 to deter Africans from protecting themselves
African Govt used to not have arms to protect the Presidents. They were like sitting ducks for the US/CIA to just pick off and replace at will.
African countries like Zimbabwe, Angola, Mozambique etc., have flags with Kalashnikov [AK-47] as a reminder
It is not about your feelings, you can act like a petulant child, all you want, but the world doesn't revolve around you.
You are not the center of the universe
Sit down >:

Did i say the world revolve around me? I posted what Marco Rubio said you said i was ignorant. I gave you facts, you said you don't give a rat ass. Was the post centered on me or MR? I suppose to tell you this coz u personalized it. Where is the feeling in my comments? On what ground are u saying all this?
Re: H.R.7311: Law To Punish African Govt & Officials That Undermine U.S Objectives & by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Undergraduates Are The Most Stupid In Africa / APC Chieftain Arrested For Kidnapping / So Today Was All About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.