Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Celebs In Nigeria Who Are Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebs In Nigeria Who Are Twins (273 Views)

ABIA STATE INDIGENES - Know Your People (Celebs) In Nollywood / Odion Ighalo And Other Popular Celebs In A Plane Going To Davidos ABJ Concert / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebs In Nigeria Who Are Twins by Azeemokoya: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
The entertainment industry has become a family business for some people. They have not only thrived individually, they have successfully carried their siblings along. In this article, we would be majoring in twins in the entertainment industry.

Aneke Twins
Chidimma and Chidiebere Aneke are identical twins who have carved a niche for themselves in Nollywood. The Enugu-based actresses were born on August 6, 1986 and have been in the industry for over a decade.

They are both graduates of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State. Chidimma studied Mass Communication while Chidiebere studied Banking and Finance. More so, they are both alumni of New York Film Academy. Their striking resemblance has made it difficult for filmmakers to identify the difference between them.

In an interview with Punch in May 2022, Chidiebere said, “We have done that (played pranks on filmmakers) several times. Whenever I get a script for a movie role that I do not like, I could give it to my twin sister. We usually exchange our phones, so that the producer and director would not know. We wear the same clothes and hairstyles, so they would not know the difference. I receive all her (Chidimma) phone calls and she answers mine too. Till the end of the movie shoot, we would not reveal our identities.”

P Square
Peter and Paul Okoye are popular hip-hop singers from Anambra State. They were born on November 18, 1981. In the 2000s, they gained stardom with their hit songs including ‘Temptation’, ‘Omoge Mi’, ‘Busy Body’, ‘Game Over’ and ‘Get Squared’.

Although they had some issues which caused their break up and made them go solo in 2017, the duo came back together in November 2021 to give their fans more hits. Peter and Paul are known as Mr P and Rudeboy respectively.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/celebs-in-nigeria-who-are-twins/

Re: Celebs In Nigeria Who Are Twins by izuch(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is that all?
Re: Celebs In Nigeria Who Are Twins by robinso01(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is there more?

(1) (Reply)

Moment Davido Confirm Getting Married To Chioma In Front Of Pastor Adegboyega / Ubi Franklin And Timaya Reconcile / Man Creates Scene In Bank After N1.5M Reportedly Vanished From His Account (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.