Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony (61605 Views)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Uju Anya's Hateful Post On Queen Elizabeth II Death Condemned / Queen Elizabeth II Dies, Aged 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by FuckSilly: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2022
walozanga:

Are u sure u know ur mother grin
Lol
Thunder fire your blokos grin
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by SugarGirl44(f): 5:26am On Sep 20, 2022
All this stress for someone that can't rest in peace, if truly the bible is to go by.
Shey they said people who stole phones are going to hell fire, so we should expect people who stole destinies to go to a bigger hell.
No be so?
Africans ooo...won ti gbeyin l'andicap...Lolz.

Meanwhile I noticed they're in pairs, no abnormal couples of the same sex, I can't even type their name out of disgust!

They encourage you to behave abnormal but they behave natural and normal. And as long as the white man endorses it, the black follows suit like a zombie.
Remember that were dun wo l'ọja, ṣugbon ko ṣee bi lọmọ.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by SugarGirl44(f): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2022
FuckSilly:
Adieu mama
Adieu my godmother
Adieu to the last monarch I respect

Why do you respect her?
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by FuckSilly: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Why do you respect her?
I don't really know
I can't explain the love.
Normally, pale or pink skinned people that you people refer as whites annoys me, but I just like that mama. I think it's her grace and elegance. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by UnknownQueen(f): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

In that case they were also equal in life, because if you check them you'll also only see same flesh and bones in all, and a commoner may even be healthier than the queen!
If the queen was or wasn't healthier than a commoner ,it means both of them were unequal.
Equality means to be on a par with someone or something , to have same health status, value, quality, having the same rights, privileges, ability, rank with another person but in death the same way spirit and soul leaves Queen, is the same way they leave a commoner, Same way the queen body rots ,is the same way a commoner's body rot, the end results are bone and skeleton, whatever happens on the other side isn't any of my business, I can only tell what happens to both when I'm still alive.....
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by walozanga(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol
Thunder fire your blokos grin

grin
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by Psalmvic: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2022
What a great woman! Rest in peace our dear Queen.
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by Caseless: 7:26am On Sep 20, 2022
This lady here stole the show - in my own opinion. Her dress was hot.

Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by skales67(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Coffin wey dey no gree show us. Na only flag wey we dey see since.
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by woleabayo(f): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2022
rip queen
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by phineas: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by Solofresh2: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Rest in peace Queen
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by kareemkamil(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by babaowambe: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2022
The coffin is lined with lead to keep it airtight and preserve the body a little bit longer, it is made of oak wood hence the reason why the coffin is permanently closed and covered

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by farouk2much(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2022
Rot in hell.... The devil queen
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Why all this pictures.... wasting my data.
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by SugarGirl44(f): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2022
FuckSilly:

I don't really know
I can't explain the love.
Normally, pale or pink skinned people that you people refer as whites annoys me, but I just like that mama. I think it's her grace and elegance. grin grin grin

I just said I should ask how Africans can respect the people that destroyed their past generation, even the present.
Your forefathers won't be happy with that your statement sha.
Or is it that you don't know history or you've forgiven them?

Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by Frontdude(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2022
RIP...
THE dogs ARE Gonna miss her too.
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by Frontdude(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Ernezt:
Why all this pictures.... wasting my data.
You shouldn't have bothered opening the thread. Lol
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by ALFADOS(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2022
Where is my hero's Vladimir Puttin
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by FuckSilly: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I just said I should ask how Africans can respect the people that destroyed their past generation, even the present.
Your forefathers won't be happy with that your statement sha.
Or is it that you don't know history or you've forgiven them?
SHUT up!
If your great great grandfather was among the people who connived with them to sell their fellow people out, should we crucify you for it now?
Some of una no dey ever just reason beyond una nose...
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by SugarGirl44(f): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
FuckSilly:

SHUT up!
If your great great grandfather was among the people who connived with them to sell their fellow people out, should we crucify you for it now?
Some of una no dey ever just reason beyond una nose...

You're so quick to believe your oppressors but you can't give your own people that benefit of the doubt.
You're a monster!
That means if they sell people as slaves to you today, you don't have the conscience to reject the idea.
Oloshi jatijati.
Your descendants too will surely curse you when you're long gone, you kuku don't have any value or legacy to leave for them.
Those slaves are better than you, cos they're warriors.
You're merely a keyboard analyst who stands for nothing in life.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by PoliteActivist: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
UnknownQueen:

If the queen was or wasn't healthier than a commoner ,it means both of them were unequal.
Equality means to be on a par with someone or something , to have same health status, value, quality, having the same rights, privileges, ability, rank with another person but in death the same way spirit and soul leaves Queen, is the same way they leave a commoner, Same way the queen body rots ,is the same way a commoner's body rot, the end results are bone and skeleton, whatever happens on the other side isn't any of my business, I can only tell what happens to both when I'm still alive.....

Convoluted logic.
Either you compare only the bodies OR you compare things attached to the bodies. You can't compare only the bodies when dead but compare things attached to the bodies when alive!
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by UnknownQueen(f): 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Convoluted logic.
Either you compare only the bodies OR you compare things attached to the bodies. You can't compare only the bodies when dead but compare things attached to the bodies when alive!

Either way you choose, bodies are unequal when alive but equal in death...Periodt
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by PoliteActivist: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Either way you choose, bodies are unequal when alive but equal in death...Periodt

Well, you implied that the qyeen was greater than us while alive because of things attached to her. You never implied we were greater than her because her body was inferior. You only compare only bodies only when dead!
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by SugarGirl44(f): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
FuckSilly:

Ho low ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ IRANKIRAN ni mi
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ ẹrán ni mi
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ ofo ni mi
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu ọmọ JATIJATI ni mi
Please let me transfer whatever stupidity and frustration I have on my parents. They are responsible for my miseries.
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by UnknownQueen(f): 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well, you implied that the qyeen was greater than us while alive because of things attached to her. You never implied we were greater than her because her body was inferior. You only compare only bodies only when dead!
Just comparing the body of the Queen at that age, you can tell it was greater and fresher than that of your Great grand mother if she ever lived to that age ......but compare them at death, both remnants of said bodies are samemm...
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by PoliteActivist: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
UnknownQueen:

Just comparing the body of the Queen at that age, you can tell it was greater and fresher than that of your Great grand mother if she ever lived to that age ......but compare them at death, both remnants of said bodies are samemm...

But he was comparing her to some young guy not any great grandma. And if all remnants are same, how come POTUS didn't come to burial of your great grandma??
Re: Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony by UnknownQueen(f): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But he was comparing her to some young guy not any great grandma. And if all remnants are same, how come POTUS didn't come to burial of your great grandma??

What is this one saying?
Who is the He?
Potus can't come to my grandma's burial cos she doesn't know potus ....

The people you know don't change your status in death....@ death, what you have are remains of your bones and skeletons ......Same as your Queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. / VLADIMIR HOOTIN! Putin Unveils Latest Spy Drones Disguised As Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.