Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport (17117 Views)

Anambra Airport Cleared For Flight Operations / New Lagos BRT Buses Begin Operations At The New Oshodi Bus Terminus - Photos / Fly Emirates Airlines Commence Flight Operations At New Terminal In Abuja - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by OtopDesign(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
More than 500,000 undergraduates....

36 showed up for protest..

Wasted generation..

Online jumpers...

Why u no show up... Yeye man
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by ambale(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
APC really has guts!

Imagine locking up your universities and still having the nerves to prepare for election.

The black man doesn't really value education, including the varsity lecturers.

If not that they depend on juju and rigging ni, even Obasanjo no do reach this one�
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by everythinggirly(f): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2022
A very disorganized system of government.
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by backnbeta(f): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2022
kingthreat:

It is nobody's fault an you cannot afford a flight. Both individuals and politicians take flight. Hustle more.
I take flights sir- it's inevitable in my line of work! However, we all have to sacrifice a little comfort to get any reaction from our heartless rulers. Last week Tuesday, I had to reschedule a trip to Lagos from Ibadan because of NANS protest. Even if it affects my flight schedule, I'll count my loss and move on; nothing good comes easy as far as this insensitive government is concerned
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by kayperry: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Bro, I know what I am saying. These people have a long list of loyalists. It will never get to you.

When Obasanjo was president, you saw the growth. We became the biggest economy and made in Nigeria thrived. He knew where to hit, the banks and the ministries, did that create a change? Yes! The phone that you are using right now would have been impossible if not his all encompassing administration.

Cinemas thrived. Nigerian wax thrives. The locals patronised the locals. Farmers got loans. Okonjo iweala brought in her expertise to raise our economy that attracted foreign investors.

Competition was high. It opened the door to the growth of Information technology.

Bro, what really is Tinubu bringing? Tell me in reality. Let him sit down with a microphone and talk to us what in essence he is bringing that sets him apart from others? What did he see in Buhari that prompted his support for him?

Is buhari the vision that this visionary saw?

Bro, speech mixed with saliva is gibberish.

Tinubu sleeps during active hours of the day. Is this a man that ensures protection from crime and meets with presidents?

These men are too old. You will never support your father at his age to go look for a job. Why do you suport him to do so? That is hypocrisy

Why must leadership get to me, what if i don't have the attributes of a leader thats what some of you need to understand, leadership is not a general market thing for, even in the bible leadership is limited to certain set of people.

As a youth/Nigerian i am suppose to enjoy the dividend of democracy with or without bring at the elms of affair, if my progress as a youth depends on me becoming a leader then that signifies a failed system.

You saw what obasanjo did buh lemme guess you can't see what Tinubu did, despite running an ongoing concern in lagos cheesy today which state has witness more development than lagos.
it is fashola, ambode and sanwo olu that did it geng, who discovered, mentored and sold them to us. Tinubu must be brought down for Buhari woes but can't be celebrated for Fashola & ambode achievement even tho he drew the blueprint undecided Bro whatever obasanjo had to offer Nigeria ended with him, you 4got continunity is sancrosanct to gud governance

If you Live in Lagos from 1999 till date and you are still asking what is Tinubu bringing then you are either being mischievous or not being objective, do you know how many state have adopted and integrate Tinubu models.

Buhari is the only mistake Tinubu sold to Nigerians on national scale, one mistake should not discredit is record for alway discovering proficient & sound minds. even arsene wenger of this world bought players that sucks, anyone can make error judgment.

LOL, in my 20s i can remember dosing off during church service, during lectures, i slept off travelling to ibadan and i have seen drivers dose off yle driving .. we are humans not machine when the body needs rest it must get it with or without your permission. even machines malfunction without rest

Joe Biden and king Charles, leaders of top countries in the world are older than Tinubu, if americans don't have problem with voting a 70+ donald trump why should anyone in a 3rd world war nation discredit a candidate base on age. Atiku is older than Tinubu but oppositions/Igbos will never talk about it, that is clear mischief
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by Nasman387(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Block Aso rock, block National Assembly
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by speak2me2015: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2022
How I wish they can shotdown airport road in Abuja too.
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by Myself2(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
APC really has guts!

Imagine locking up your universities and still having the nerves to prepare for election.

The black man doesn't really value education, including the varsity lecturers.

And APC is going about it in a " we will do what we will do and don't care about the rest of you, in fact you all can go to hell kind of way"
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by ofwest47(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2022
Sorry O, Students of the GLORIFIED SECONDARY schools students called Universities in Nigeria .
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by kingthreat(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2022
backnbeta:

I take flights sir- it's inevitable in my line of work! However, we all have to sacrifice a little comfort to get any reaction from our heartless rulers. Last week Tuesday, I had to reschedule a trip to Lagos from Ibadan because of NANS protest. Even if it affects my flight schedule, I'll count my loss and move on; nothing good comes easy as far as this insensitive government is concerned

Alright. My apologies for being insensitive with my words
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by temielects(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Aluta continua
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2022
kayperry:

Why must leadership get to me, what if i don't have the attributes of a leader thats what some of you need to understand, leadership is not a general market thing for, even in the bible leadership is limited to certain set of people.

As a youth/Nigerian i am suppose to enjoy the dividend of democracy with or without bring at the elms of affair, if my progress as a youth depends on me becoming a leader then that signifies a failed system.

You saw what obasanjo did buh lemme guess you can't see what Tinubu did, despite running an ongoing concern in lagos cheesy today which state has witness more development than lagos.
it is fashola, ambode and sanwo olu that did it geng, who discovered, mentored and sold them to us. Tinubu must be brought down for Buhari woes but can't be celebrated for Fashola & ambode achievement even tho he drew the blueprint undecided Bro whatever obasanjo had to offer Nigeria ended with him, you 4got continunity is sancrosanct to gud governance

If you Live in Lagos from 1999 till date and you are still asking what is Tinubu bringing then you are either being mischievous or not being objective, do you know how many state have adopted and integrate Tinubu models.

Buhari is the only mistake Tinubu sold to Nigerians on national scale, one mistake should not discredit is record for alway discovering proficient & sound minds. even arsene wenger of this world bought players that sucks, anyone can make error judgment.

LOL, in my 20s i can remember dosing off during church service, during lectures, i slept off travelling to ibadan and i have seen drivers dose off yle driving .. we are humans not machine when the body needs rest it must get it with or without your permission. even machines malfunction without rest

Joe Biden and king Charles, leaders of top countries in the world are older than Tinubu, if americans don't have problem with voting a 70+ donald trump why should anyone in a 3rd world war nation discredit a candidate base on age. Atiku is older than Tinubu but oppositions/Igbos will never talk about it, that is clear mischief
I will prefer Atiku to Tinubu by a far margin. The utter disrespect for Christians by electing Shettima.

This man is proving to us that it is all about him. He will do anything to win. How can I stand with such a person?

Obasanjo wasn't that old, peeing and falling around like a canopy stand on a windy day.

This man is bad. There's nothing good about Tinubu and I am not a tribe fanatic.

Let him go home and sleep. Not on our necks
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by MMWandali: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kudos to the students
Kudos to Assu

Keep it up
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by aestake: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
onomeabuja:

What a country.....
God pls i beg u to take this country away from evil & wicked men & women in power...
God i beg u....
hahaha..na God work now?
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by victorbass1234: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Komu1048:

Who sells tv without spelling out the size.
Ode. U see 60k u asking what size... Na 145 inches e for be. Mumu
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
OtopDesign:

Why u no show up... Yeye man

haba...

na you go train my pikin if them shoot me..

winch
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by Komu1048(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
victorbass1234:

Ode. U see 60k u asking what size... Na 145 inches e for be. Mumu

I 4 engage you but I know na my fault. I for done allow ur papa abort u when ur mama dey open leg like frog everywhere. Product of bastard easy to identify.
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by Wwwq: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport by victorbass1234: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Komu1048:

I 4 engage you but I know na my fault. I for done allow ur papa abort u when ur mama dey open leg like frog everywhere. Product of bastard easy to identify.
Lmao
Another mad man on the loose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody / NRC Speaks On Abuja-Kaduna Train Breakdown, Apologises To Passengers / COVID-19: FG To Withhold Passports Of Travellers To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.