Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally (2791 Views)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi / The Lady Sacked For Attending Peter Obi Rally Has Started Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by oikirodah(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oh Ma Gudoo: See Why This Trending Video Of Peter Obi's Rally In Enugu Would Make You Weep With Laughter(Video)

Na wah for some people sha, this trending video of an Obidient making a video of an Obidient rally in Enugu would just make you wonder if some people saw the four walls of even a primary school at all.

This is not to disparage my Obidient people, whom I admire for their zeal and passion, but why should a grown-up like this make a fool of himself and still post this?

Just hear the guy and wonder, he said and I quote, "This is one million naira...sic I mean one man march... sic , one million mad march ongoing in Enugu State for Peter Obi."

Guy u no for post this video at all if to say you never dey high on something , making a mistake as fatal as this is pardonable but going ahead to post such is a NO NO.

Okay, watch the video and give this Obidient soldier some sound advice.
See Video

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/one-man-march-obidient-fans-sets-the-internet-on-fire-with-this-huge-blunder-at-peter-obis-rally-in-enugu-video/

-Bush Radio

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter Obi for ever

11 Likes

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by PresidObi: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Peter Obi for president

God bless Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by LeoDeKing: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Zombidients are same as ipob.

And as we all know, ipob pigs are illiterates.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Totilopussylick(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Careless talk from one of the "nonentities" from agbadorian republic tongue.

Very unprofessional senseless bunch of clowns undecided.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Abdul05: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

you are right bro..most of them are traders

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by DSC7: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Agbado boys no truely get sense...

Tinubu should do a live video and post we want to check something......

Agbado boys claim to be campaigning for Tinubu but always following OBIdients up and down...

No be juju be that?..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Karemarealty288(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You who is literate show ur achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Throwback: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
What a cacophony.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by kingjiss: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abdul05:
you are right bro..most of them are traders

Is english their mother tounge?

Allow people express themselves and stop taking pain killer for another man's headache

Grow up
Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
Interesting
Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by GeneralOjukwu: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Let's not blame them.

Really takes a very low IQ to want a 3rd Class In Philosophy dullard as President.

5 Likes

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by GeneralOjukwu: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
angry
Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Asgard73: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
kingjiss:

The way your parents are pigs and illiterates
Mumu

Mynd

You once did 9 yrs on someone I know... pls kindly consider this one for 15 years

1 Like

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Nyamuri: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nanuu of Enugu state! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Ogakaycce(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
oikirodah:
Oh Ma Gudoo: See Why This Trending Video Of Peter Obi's Rally In Enugu Would Make You Weep With Laughter(Video)

Na wah for some people sha, this trending video of an Obidient making a video of an Obidient rally in Enugu would just make you wonder if some people saw the four walls of even a primary school at all.

This is not to disparage my Obidient people, whom I admire for their zeal and passion, but why should a grown-up like this make a fool of himself and still post this?

Just hear the guy and wonder, he said and I quote, "This is one million naira...sic I mean one man march... sic , one million mad march ongoing in Enugu State for Peter Obi."

Guy u no for post this video at all if to say you never dey high on something , making a mistake as fatal as this is pardonable but going ahead to post such is a NO NO.

Okay, watch the video and give this Obidient soldier some sound advice.
See Video

Source iReporteronline
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/one-man-march-obidient-fans-sets-the-internet-on-fire-with-this-huge-blunder-at-peter-obis-rally-in-enugu-video/

-Bush Radio

At least he just made his point

And i believe you understand his point.

Peter Obi is your next president. Deal with that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Afamed: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
One was telling me today, that The late Queen Elizabeth invited Peter Obi before she died, that the Queen promised Obi to sign a letter that the Nigeria will be supplying UK free crude oil if Obi becomes the President but Obi refused to sign.
You can't beat these nonentities to their stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by buksarki: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
This ireportonlineng is another Tinubu supporter website. It belong to Nairaland just ignore this website.
Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by ElSudani: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
One million naira march.
Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Betanaija42moro: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
That one concern una, the guy don pass his message.

Meanwhile, APC no get shame
The youths they want to mobilize have been sitting at home for almost 7months now due to ASSU strike. You think we are all fools.

Gov. Bello is on his own. Nigerian youths have taken a decision.

The youths are contesting for Nigeria president through Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Conner44: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Afamed:
One was telling me today, that The late Queen Elizabeth invited Peter Obi before she died, that the Queen promised Obi to sign a letter that the Nigeria will be supplying UK free crude oil if Obi becomes the President but Obi refused to sign.

I’ve told you before that if you want to drink and discuss politics try and go to a reputable bar and not iya Kabiru’s ogogoro shack at the inner corner of main park angry

Now just look at how you wasted your life sitting with hardened agberos and touts and they’ve told you rubbish in your drunken stupor. Just talk how much shekpe you bought to drink so we can deduce your mugu level accurately undecided

4 Likes

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by VERDA: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Afamed:

Abeg you guys should rest, there are illiterates in every party, it's not a party thing.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by manmade(m): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by manmade(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Let's not blame them.
No
Really takes a very low IQ to want a 3rd Class In Philosophy dullard as President.
I read it somewhere that a 3rd class degree is better than fake names and fake degree. hence, it would takes a man with the lowest I Q to want a man with fake identity and degree as president, What's your opinion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by ASAPFERG1: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2022
The most stupid people on earth are found in that 28,000km region grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by shortIGBOman: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2022
All Peter Obi's supporters are IPOB Terrorist. Most of them no go School. grin

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Afamed: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Conner44:

I’ve told you before that if you want to drink and discuss politics try and go to a reputable bar and not iya Kabiru’s ogogoro shack at the inner corner of main park angry

Now just look at how you wasted your life sitting with hardened agberos and touts and they’ve told you rubbish in your drunken stupor. Just talk how much shekpe you bought to drink so we can deduce your mugu level accurately undecided
I hardly engage Obiediot especially the one from upper Iweka
Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by Nightwolf1: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Agbado demented urchins, this una papa is a WALKING DEAD grin

Re: Obidient Fan Sets The Internet On Fire With This Huge Blunder At Obi's Rally by ImperialYoruba: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Igbos Contesting In Lagos Under Labour Party / Tears In Biafra Land As Ijaws Join Referendum Suit In Abuja,,, Video / Nigerian Indicted In $42m Fraud In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.