Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone (2459 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov / 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by SadiqBabaSani: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
In the beginning tinubu created Lagos, and Lagos was formless and without shape, the spirit of tinubu was hovering over the face of the deep.
Then tinubu said "let there be Lagos" and there was Lagos. Morning came evening came the first day.

Then tinubu said "let there be water" and there was water. Morning came evening and came the second day.

Then tinubu said "let the water divide island from mainland". Morning came and evening came the third day.

Then tinubu said "let there be bridge connecting island from mainland", and so it was. Morning came, evening came the fourth day.

Then tinubu said "let the water lead to the Atlantic Ocean", and so it was. Morning came evening came the fifth day.

Then tinubu said "let Lagos be the capital of Nigeria", so it was. Morning came and evening came the sixth day.

Then tinubu said "let me make human beings who will occupy Lagos state and let me build shops for them where they will do their business and houses for them where they will live so that when it is emi lokan, they MUST vote for me". grin grin grin

pa Tinubu should go and rest please

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
I can never in my life support Tinubu

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Ttalk: 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
In the beginning tinubu created Lagos, and Lagos was formless and without shape, the spirit of tinubu was hovering over the face of the deep.
Then tinubu said "let there be Lagos" and there was Lagos. Morning came evening came the first day.

Then tinubu said "let there be water" and there was water. Morning came evening and came the second day.

Then tinubu said "let the water divide island from mainland". Morning came and evening came the third day.

Then tinubu said "let there be bridge connecting island from mainland", and so it was. Morning came, evening came the fourth day.

Then tinubu said "let the water lead to the Atlantic Ocean", and so it was. Morning came evening came the fifth day.

Then tinubu said "let Lagos be the capital of Nigeria", so it was. Morning came and evening came the sixth day.

Then tinubu said "let me make human beings who will occupy Lagos state and let me build shops for them where they will do their business and houses for them where they will live so that when it is emi lokan, they MUST vote for me".

Hogwash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by paradiseVirgin: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
I can never support IPOB in my life.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Bobloco: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
OP

This is total rubbish

Infact, the head without brains that thought out this nonsense can't be described

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by LuxInnovation1: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Then tinubu said "let me make human beings who will occupy Lagos state and let me build shops for them where they will do their business and houses for them where they will live so that when it is emi lokan, they MUST vote for me". grin grin grin

Guy you no well grin grin grin

Hilarious

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Payperboii(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na WA oh
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by mployer(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Mstick: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubu on the 6th and 7th day. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
You got a very bad decision
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by popesco123: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2022
Your choice, your vote, and more than 180 million obidient Nigerians have their choices and votes too
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by duro4chang(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
You are free to support any candidate of your choice. It is your constitutional right. You are free to vote and be voted for. Therefore, vote your candidate.
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Okoroawusa: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anakogheri
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
This is freaking Hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by LadyExcellency: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Is this scripture part of old or new testament?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by ElSudani: 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Blasphemy! Eternal damnation is what you are playing with.
Where's Righteousness89?
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Tinubuagbado: 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Youve done noble as a good man who loves his country.
Kudos to you. Not like vagabonds sleeping on nairaland just to attack another tribe.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by etrouble: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Your life and death are useless to everybody

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Phiniter(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by laughitall(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
the people you have been supporting have they succeed to the level of sanwo olu … mumu feeling funky .. go and die with your support
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by frank14011991(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
Welcome to the family

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by GeneralOjukwu: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2022
People like the OP foolishly talked about a yeye cabal that will deny Tinubu the APC ticket.

We told them, they refused to listen. BAT won by a landslide despite opposition from President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman....

Yet they are here again reasoning with microscopic IQs.
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by Opintiwa: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
Baba Mu LE LE

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
I can never support IPOB in my life.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by paradiseVirgin: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

e pain am grin

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by RZArecta(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bobloco:
OP

This is total rubbish

Infact, the head without brains that thought out this nonsense can't be described
sarcasm

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by RZArecta(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
People like the OP foolishly talked about a yeye cabal that will deny Tinubu the APC ticket.

We told them, they refused to listen. BAT won by a landslide despite opposition from President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman....

Yet they are here again reasoning with microscopic IQs.
lol.. sail your empty canoe cool
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:

e pain am grin

tongue

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Tinubu will be worse than Abacha and Buhari combined.
Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by techWriter3: 2:11am On Sep 20, 2022
I can never in my lifestyle assistance Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone by bdon123(m): 6:58am On Sep 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Hilarious... very soon those bastards will say Tinubu provided d air we breadth.Fuckin idiots forget Lagos was once capital of Nigeria....d People we remember in Lagos na Buba marwa,Jakande etc.Not d bastard that empowered agberos like never before

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TVC PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE / Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? / Why Every Smart Manufacturer Should Build Their Plant In Aba Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.