Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 (3942 Views)

Iphone Xs And Xs Max Has A Big Problem With Charging / Iphone XS And Iphone XS Max Has IP68 Protection!!what Does That Mean? / Iphone XS And Iphone XS Max Has IP68 Protection!!what Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Goziesolar: 8:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by sunshineV(f): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2022
tijahesurua:

U should know battery life is not the only spec in a phone that makes a phone good. Camera quality, processing speed and efficiency, and reliability. These make the best phone. The ROG phone is great especially for gaming buh doesn't have as good quality in other aspects such as camera and general elegance.
That the iPhone 14 pro max came 2nd only makes it better.
is this the argument?
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Goziesolar: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2022
sunshineV:
is this the argument?
some one made mention of 1phone 12pro max and 14 having the best battery life for any flagship
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Grandmeister(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goziesolar:
Educate yourself
Apart from the moto phone the other two are gaming phones, they are built mainly for a niche market and for long hours intensive mobile gaming. They are not your standard android phones.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Grandmeister(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goziesolar:
some one made mention of 1phone 12pro max and 14 having the best battery life for any flagship
The asus phone is no flagship phone.
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Morphinne: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
Fanatic, see
Most of the phones you listed there are gaming devices sir. iPhone 13 promax has the best battery among all 2021 flagship phones. Gaming phones are not in this category sir. That’s what they’re designed to do and as such, they come parked with heavy batteries, so don’t look for argument where there’s none.
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tijahesurua: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
starboycol:

What are you saying for camera iPhone nol join go check DXO mark before you talk, screen quality iPhone lose too even the battery over time iPhone battery da die faster the only thing iPhone get na optimization because it as it own ecosystem

you clearly haven't even tested it to prove
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Did you mean iPhone 14 was not designed to play games?
Morphinne:

Most of the phones you listed there are gaming devices sir. iPhone 13 promax has the best battery among all 2021 flagship phones. Gaming phones are not in this category sir. That’s what they’re designed to do and as such, they come parked with heavy batteries, so don’t look for argument where there’s none.
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Morphinne: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
Did you mean iPhone 14 was not designed to play games?
Yes, iPhones are not gaming smartphones and that, of course, doesn’t mean they can’t play games but there are phones designed primarily and solely for gaming purposes and they are called GAMING DEVICES just the same way we have normal PCs and Gaming computers.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
I now understand, iPhone does not like stress, just call and little browsing, 1.6million. Thunder will fire the entire generations of any bastard who quote me again. Oloriburuku iPhone users, can u imagine this idiot and his explanation?
Morphinne:

Yes, iPhones are not gaming smartphones and that, of course, doesn’t mean they can’t play games but there are phones designed primarily and solely for gaming purposes and they are called GAMING DEVICES just the same way we have normal PCs and Gaming computers.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tijahesurua: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
I now understand, iPhone does not like stress, just call and little browsing, 1.6million. Thunder will fire the entire generations of any bastard who quote me again. Oloriburuku iPhone users, can u imagine this idiot and his explanation?

Haha brah just admit say ur bank account no reach we no go disturb u... iPhone's niche is for all users including gamers, so
Unless ur ready to die for gaming, u can go and buy ROG phone. No go dey shout monkey shit for here

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tijahesurua: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=tijahesurua post=116948360][/quote]can't you imagine that silly explanation? It's like buying latest Benz and the owner said its not designed for long journey. Is all iPhone users mad?

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tijahesurua: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
can't you imagine that silly explanation? It's like buying latest Benz and the owner said its not designed for long journey. Is all iPhone users mad?
Act lyk u don't undastand... Ya silly
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by sunshineV(f): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
can't you imagine that silly explanation? It's like buying latest Benz and the owner said its not designed for long journey. Is all iPhone users mad?
uk used iphone users are very dumb tbvh

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by alabo1: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
samsard:
I'm not even an Apple user but don't compare itel with Apple abeg. They've literally had the best & most efficient smartphone chip for years running now and make their own OS. If they were using trailer batteries like itel sometimes does grin no one would be able to compete. At this point, no manufacturers are throwing in revolutionary specs every launch event again, it's just incremental update. I use Samsung and they've managed to take away some specs over the years sef.
You're not expected to get every new iPhone every year or even Samsung. You wait 2-5 year when the incremental updates add up to a lot before upgrading. Smartphones have basically peaked.

Phones are not an investment bro. All these debates about which is better is pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by youngdave78(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
Fanatic, see
nusha
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by samsard(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2022
alabo1:

Phones are not an investment bro. All these debates about which is better is pointless.
Football is not an investment and yet people debate football. People debate Marvel vs DC comics.
Our entire lives don't revolve fully around money. If yours does, I'm sorry but it sounds a little sad. There's enthusiasts in every field or area.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by OneGeek(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
alabo1:

Phones can be investments in some cases. Take the new iPhone 14 phones for example. Right at the launch, any YouTube channel that makes content on the new phones will be smiling to the bank.

There's this Australian guy's YT channel that does phone teardowns. He had to buy two of those iPhones for a video. He spent a total of $3700. From the YT revenue he got from views and watch time of the said video, he already covered the cost of the phones. He'll then sell them off at pretty much the same price he bought them. That's investment 101.
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by OneGeek(m): 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:

This argument no follow at all.

Supercars aren't designed for long journeys, yet cost billions of naira. For example, A Bugatti Veyron will dump all its fuel in mere minutes at full speed. A McLaren Senna will literally catch fire if there's too much starting and stopping (which you'll have to do on long journeys). These cars cost millions of dollars.

Back to the iPhone. It seems you don't understand the idea of "gaming phones". These are smartphones that have been tuned to deliver the most processing power during a game. They're a very niche category of products, and like someone said, the iPhone is definitely not one of them.

Can you game on an iPhone 14? Yes (very well, in fact)

Is it a gaming phone? No it's not.

Btw, dey try pay attention to some technical smartphone details guys like atheistandproud dey drop for here. They could further clear your mind on what gaming phones are.
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Morphinne: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bodmum:
I’m confused o, like why are you bleating??
grin So many kids on this forum. I was only trying to explain to you d difference between gaming and normal smartphones grin
I’m not angry about you calling your father an idiot but maybe I should rephrase what I said earlier maybe you will understand now. The normal IPhones and Samsung and other smartphones you see on a daily are not gaming devices, there are special smartphones called gaming phones. No dey follow people dey shout say education na scam o grin

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Morphinne: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
OneGeek:

This argument no follow at all.

Supercars aren't designed for long journeys, yet cost billions of naira. For example, A Bugatti Veyron will dump all its fuel in mere minutes at full speed. A McLaren Senna will literally catch fire if there's too much starting and stopping (which you'll have to do on long journeys). These cars cost millions of dollars.

Back to the iPhone. It seems you don't understand the idea of "gaming phones". These are smartphones that have been tuned to deliver the most processing power during a game. They're a very niche category of products, and like someone said, the iPhone is definitely not one of them.

Can you game on an iPhone 14? Yes (very well, in fact)

Is it a gaming phone? No it's not.

Btw, dey try pay attention to some technical smartphone details guys like atheistandproud dey drop for here. They could further clear your mind on what gaming phones are.
Just leave that angry kid. Nothing pesin no go see for nairaland but it’s all fun anyway, no offense taken grin
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by alabo1: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2022
OneGeek:

Phones can be investments in some cases. Take the new iPhone 14 phones for example. Right at the launch, any YouTube channel that makes content on the new phones will be smiling to the bank.

There's this Australian guy's YT channel that does phone teardowns. He had to buy two of those iPhones for a video. He spent a total of $3700. From the YT revenue he got from views and watch time of the said video, he already covered the cost of the phones. He'll then sell them off at pretty much the same price he bought them. That's investment 101.

For the club owners it is an investment. For the players it's a profession. My point is I find obsessive debate about such as pointless. Let's be passionate about more important topics. Peace

1 Like

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tijahesurua: 6:12am On Sep 24, 2022
alabo1:

For the club owners it is an investment. For the players it's a profession. My point is I find obsessive debate about such as pointless. Let's be passionate about more important topics. Peace

I want to be passionate about sugar mummy
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Elxandre(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2022
Bodmum:
Fanatic, see
What browser is this sire
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Danmboss(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2022
With 3200 mh nah am sticking with my Sammy 22
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tecnolad(m): 9:39am On Oct 02, 2022
donbenie:
What exactly do you mean by iPhones do not need DXO mark ratings?
Do you even know what DXO mark ratings are,before you come up with that one?
So how did you come up with the claim that iPhones have the best cameras?

DXO updated their ratings. Maybe things will be clearer now

See: https://www.nairaland.com/7362121/iphone-14-ranked-2nd-best
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2022
tijahesurua:
You no go find money go buy better iPhone. Don't sit with iPhone 6 and say battery bad. Its three times better than Samsung S22 Ultra.
Senior man you don buy am ? Oya show us .. grin
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tijahesurua: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Manage ur pocket i manage my own
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by samsard(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
tijahesurua:
You no go find money go buy better iPhone. Don't sit with iPhone 6 and say battery bad. Its three times better than Samsung S22 Ultra.
Three times better is too much of an exaggeration, please. It's significantly better but not that better.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by Kunlegzy(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2022
tijahesurua:

That they produce recycled products only makes them way better than many other industrial organisations that contribute to our earth's polution.
Apple may not be the first people to do something but when then they do they're better.
Like AOD? Lol ? Like lockcreen screensaver ? ���. Be fooling yourself
Re: Iphone 14 Pro Max Has Best Battery Life 2022 by tijahesurua: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kunlegzy:

Like AOD? Lol ? Like lockcreen screensaver ? ���. Be fooling yourself
No dey bias for wetin u no kno. Do research

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel BB And MTN 4.5 / Iphone 6. 64gb Forsale At 45k ( Very Negotiable) / I Just Joined The Red Mi Note 7 Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.