Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Merchant Accounts - Choosing The Best One - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Merchant Accounts - Choosing The Best One (1222 Views)

Electric Contractors: How To Choose The Best One / Your Property Merchant / Choosing The Right Foundation For That Project Type & Soil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merchant Accounts - Choosing The Best One by johnwill5475: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
The process of setting up online payment may appear confusing at first, but the hard work is choosing the right service provider. In my search I spoke to everyone from sales agents to bank representatives and I now have a collection of contracts with very tiny print. I put together a summary of the process, things to watch out for, and a comparison of rates. I hope this helps.

HOW IT WORKS: CREDIT CARD PAYMENT FLOW

Customer enters payment information into our secure site (aka Shopping Cart/Checkout).
The payment details are sent to the Payment Gateway for approval.
Gateway forwards the transaction to our Merchant Bank.
Our Merchant Bank forwards the transaction to the Credit Card Issuing Bank for verification.
Credit card bank verifies transaction and sends response code (Approve, Deny) back to our Merchant Bank.
Our Merchant Bank forwards the response to the payment gateway.

Payment gateway stores the results and response digital payment processing agent back to our online store. Payment information is displayed to the customer; i.e. "credit card was charged", "credit card was denied", etc.

(1) (Reply)

»»» 63 Rooms Hostel For Sale In Owerri ««« / Genuine Empty Plots/acres Of Land For Sale* / Plots Of Land @ Lekki County Estate Ikota From -n25,000 Per Sqm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.