Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Meet The Nairalanda That Has Been Crediting @davido Account Since Last Year. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nairalanda That Has Been Crediting @davido Account Since Last Year. (296 Views)

Buhari Advocate Mocks Nigerians Who Sent Money Into Davido's Account (Photo) / N50 Sent To Davido’s Account To Pledge Allegiance / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nairalanda That Has Been Crediting @davido Account Since Last Year. by Drbolie(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
This your boy has been crediting Omo Baba olowo account since 17th of November 2021 someone that know someone that know Davido should please help me tell him to confirm those alert.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nairalanda That Has Been Crediting @davido Account Since Last Year. by Drbolie(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
More pictures

Re: Meet The Nairalanda That Has Been Crediting @davido Account Since Last Year. by Drbolie(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
More

Re: Meet The Nairalanda That Has Been Crediting @davido Account Since Last Year. by paradiseVirgin: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
God why? cry

Why you create some people?

God please tell me? cry

Bro when I analyze your thinking faculty and weigh it with what you plan to achieve, I will come back and give you your drug prescription. cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

/ Bbnaija: Faceoff Between Bella And Adekunle Over Dirty Dishes (video) / Davido 'away'festival & Wizkid ‘msg’ Concert In Usa, Should They Invite Eachoda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.