Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Learn How To Activate The Airtel 40GB For 5000, Step By Step Guide - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Learn How To Activate The Airtel 40GB For 5000, Step By Step Guide (4871 Views)

How To Activate The Follow Button On A Facebook Personal Profile / How To Get Up To 40GB For Free On MTN / How To Activate The Latest MTN Free 30GB Data - Valid For 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Activate The Airtel 40GB For 5000, Step By Step Guide by smartcred(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Learn How To Activate The Airtel 40GB for 5000, Step by Step Guide

In this article, I will be guiding you on how you can activate the Airtel 40GB for 5 thousand naira, so relax as I will be Guiding you step by step.

Note: The Airtel 5k for 40GB is limited numbers of Airtel users, so you need to check for eligiblity before proceeding with this Data Plan, Below is how to check if your Airtel number is eligible for the Airtel 40GB Plan for five thousand Naira.

How To Know If You Are Eligible For Airtel’s 5k Naira for 40GB Plan
As I said earlier above, this plan isn’t really available to all subscribers. We can also say it’s like a reward or bonus , available to certain set of Airtel subscribers.

To check your eligibility kindly follow the below step:

Simple Dial *141#
Enter 2 to navigate to the My Area Tab
Check through to see if there is a 5000 Naira for 40GB data plan

How To Subscribe to The Airtel’s 40GB For 5000 Naira

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NASA'S Amazing Internet Speed / Who Has Really Changed The World? / Embedded Systems: Future Of Electronics And Computer Engineering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.