Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons (76364 Views)

Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Kizz Daniel Shows Off His 2020 Car Collection (Pictures) / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by chimeremodlyn: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Justinbright:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSCFvdmgXBA

Popular Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel has just showed off his transformational look after months of taking bodybuilding lessons from his Bodyguard, Kelvin Power.

In the video he shared on his official Instagram page, Kizz Daniel was seen flaunting his new look as he boasted of engaging anyone that comes his way.

Abeg how does this reduce the increasing cost of things in Nigeria right now
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by okomile(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ego ta mo bus
grin grin grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Ikennaford: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
jerryunit48:
I was expecting something extra ordinary after months of training… check my profile picture to see how it should be after few months of training
Cabin biscuits chest
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Tgb1: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Really
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by SaLongs1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!

Way to go my senior colleague, me sef dey gym
Na to blow wey remain
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Farid24224(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
jerryunit48:
I was expecting something extra ordinary after months of training… check my profile picture to see how it should be after few months of training

Guy abeg gimme tips na...
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Roman7(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Congrats kiss Daniels. Body building is a process and going natural is the best. I have been on my journey for over two years now. The transformation has been very significant but truth is it hasn’t been easy. While others look for jobs my dream is to gym naturally for 10years and then quit to focus on another chapter of my life.

10 years no too much? How u dey see money survive
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by temmym4(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
jerryunit48:

People like you are the reasons most guys give up muscle building and training.
No one gets your triceps on just very few months of training for a fresher/beginner except of course you are on steroids or na vulcanizer blow am for u.

You want us to view your triceps abi? We don see you. Oya siddown gently and calmy somewhere
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by theTranslator: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Triangles1:
Woman would leave their awesome husband at home and ride on ugly man Dickson outside, what a world we live in.

This guy cry when chidinma left him despite his fame and talent, money.
he dated chidinma?
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by theTranslator: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
BloomingDale:
Na still Yoruba boy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
what's wrong with Yoruba boys? One don shine your kongo scatter before? cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Triangles1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
theTranslator:
he dated chidinma?

Yes
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by lesson44: 1:26am On Sep 21, 2022
He should keep low. I am 50 yrs, I have better upper body than him. More work to done.
Re: Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons by Bobage16(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Arh arh,. Why en no comot cloth. I was expecting to see something different oh, imagine something wey Dem announce for radio for entertainment segment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi New Photos / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.