Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) (3569 Views)

Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface / Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by Francismercy: 2:37am On Sep 20, 2022
A photo of legendary Nigerian Afrobeat singer Fela Kuti with one of his dancer rocking on stage during a performance has surfaced online. The photo caught our attention not because of the compromising position Baba Fela was caught in with his stage dancer but because of the identity of the dancer.

Apparently Bose Ogulu has been in the entertainment scene longer than we anticipated. As a photo of her has surfaced with Nigerian own King of Afro pop, Fela Kuti. In the photo, Bose Ogulu, could be seen lying stomach flat on stage while king of afro pop, Fela Kuti was on her, rocking her backside with his joystick.

Fela is known to have had sexual escapades back in his days. Fela Kuti, the creator of Afrobeat, is know by many as “the man who married 27 wives”. On 18 February 1978 he married the entire female entourage of his band in a ceremony conducted by a Yoruba priest.

Many may be wondering who Bose Ogulu is, why did she catch our fancy? For those of us that dont know who Bose Ogulu is, Bose is the mother and manager of our very own king of Afro pop, Burna Boy – the real rave of the moment, internationally recognized best African artiste 2019.

Many may be wondering who Bose Ogulu is, why did she catch our fancy? For those of us that dont know who Bose Ogulu is, Bose is the mother and manager of our very own king of Afro pop, Burna Boy – the real rave of the moment, internationally recognized best African artiste 2019.

Hot � � ‘I made it out of the labour room alive’ – Actress Christabel Egbenya declares as she welcomes first child
Not many people know this, but Burna Boy could have been Fela’s son if nature had permitted a turn of events. This is because Burna Boy’s mother, Bose Ogulu was one of Fela’s dancers in the 80s and everyone knows what Fela does to his dancers! Yes, he gets them pregnant and sometimes marries them.

However, we can not lay claim to the possibility of that happening as Bose reacting to the rumour that has been circulated about her; been a dancer for Fela Kuti. she said, “”How could I have danced for him? Chronologically, it doesn’t add up…when did I dance for Fela?”

Bose Ogulu, one time dancer of the creator of Afrobeat Fela Kuti is now the mother of king of Afrobeat (arguably).

A photo of Bose Ogulu and Fela in a very serious position has emerged which suggests that Burna Boy’s mother was more than just a dancer for Fela.

Checkout the Video
https://www.etinla.com.ng/video-fela-rocking-burna-boys-mother-on-stage-surface-watch/

1 Like

Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by PoliteActivist: 2:51am On Sep 20, 2022
OP is lying. There is no video.
Only this old, old photo

1 Like

Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by LegendAnselm: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Ashawo must give to birth to ashawo. Be aware that burna boy is doing the same with his dancer
Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by SmartPolician: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Fela was a man known for bravely critizing the then military government, but I have yet to see the positive impact he left on ordinary Nigerians.

In fact, he promoted every negative thing a decent society abhors. However, people liked his afrobeat which was one of a kind in his time.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by Baronthecelebri: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2022
Wahala
Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Fela was a man known for bravely critizing the then military government, but I have yet to see the positive impact he left on ordinary Nigerians.

In fact, he promoted every negative thing a decent society abhors. However, people liked his afrobeat which was one of a kind in his time.

You are on point sir

2 Likes

Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by Idonweak: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2022
Francismercy:
A photo of legendary Nigerian Afrobeat singer Fela Kuti with one of his dancer rocking on stage during a performance has surfaced online. The photo caught our attention not because of the compromising position Baba Fela was caught in with his stage dancer but because of the identity of the dancer.

Apparently Bose Ogulu has been in the entertainment scene longer than we anticipated. As a photo of her has surfaced with Nigerian own King of Afro pop, Fela Kuti. In the photo, Bose Ogulu, could be seen lying stomach flat on stage while king of afro pop, Fela Kuti was on her, rocking her backside with his joystick.

Fela is known to have had sexual escapades back in his days. Fela Kuti, the creator of Afrobeat, is know by many as “the man who married 27 wives”. On 18 February 1978 he married the entire female entourage of his band in a ceremony conducted by a Yoruba priest.

Hot � � ‘I made it out of the labour room alive’ – Actress Christabel Egbenya declares as she welcomes first child
Not many people know this, but Burna Boy could have been Fela’s son if nature had permitted a turn of events. This is because Burna Boy’s mother, Bose Ogulu was one of Fela’s dancers in the 80s and everyone knows what Fela does to his dancers! Yes, he gets them pregnant and sometimes marries them.

However, we can not lay claim to the possibility of that happening as Bose reacting to the rumour that has been circulated about her; been a dancer for Fela Kuti. she said, “”How could I have danced for him? Chronologically, it doesn’t add up…when did I dance for Fela?”

Bose Ogulu, one time dancer of the creator of Afrobeat Fela Kuti is now the mother of king of Afrobeat (arguably).

A photo of Bose Ogulu and Fela in a very serious position has emerged which suggests that Burna Boy’s mother was more than just a dancer for Fela.

Checkout the Video
https://www.etinla.com.ng/video-fela-rocking-burna-boys-mother-on-stage-surface-watch/

You must be a mad and stupid blogger. This is not Burnaboy's mum. Burnaboy mum was never a dancer for any musician. She even said she had never met fela while he was alive. The woman in the pic is just a random dancer. Bose is a highly educated woman. If you don't know her story i advise you read about it and stop spreading misinformation
Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by Patriotsleague: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2022
How true is this?
Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by lereinter(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

What are the negative things he promoted that your decent society abhors
Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by Kobicove(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
So what do you expect us to do with this pic now? undecided
Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by VeryWickedMan: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
And Burna Boy was born

Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by fadeblaq: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you have a Facebook account you can spare
Send me a message on WhatsApp
I’m buying them all now. I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

I need the Facebook to run paid advert (it is not for fraudulent activities) and more so, you will still have full access to your account anytime you want to.

I’m buying for 1,000 Naira each

WhatsApp on >>> 08123677442
Re: Video: Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface (watch) by PoliteActivist: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

He was a strong ORIGINAL!
Most people are copies or watered down by society.
Be an original, be yourself, and the world would not soon forget you!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Rihanna Celebrates Her Grand Pa's 85th Birthday + See Rihanna's Gran Pa / Afrocandy Drops Jaw Dropping Picture.. / L'oreal Paris Launches Search For First-ever Social Media Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.