Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 (14704 Views)

Ask For A Refund: Tacha Advises Ladies Who Did Botched Bum Surgery / Princess Onyejekwe: Ned Nwoko Tried To Marry Me. I Refused; I Didn't Have Sense / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by MedicH: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Please ooo go and vote your Obi or Atiku it's your choice

But kindly research better on all candidates

Tell us what u steal oga. Hehehe mumu man.

Peter obi will stop all oil theft because he in not answerable to anyone of them which is why they are fighting him...

Pls oo what do you steal?
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by VERDA: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Ok who should we vote

Anambra, Lagos or Adamawa

Give us real reason

Oga vote whomever you want to vote...the facts about all the candidates are in the public domain, make your assesment and pick your candidate...

Even though we all know where your vote is going by your statements and tribal politics on here. Shalom.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by DrMuzungu(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Who the fvck is Tacha and why is he/she/it important?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Moh247: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2022
MedicH:

Tell us what u steal oga. Hehehe mumu man.

Peter obi will stop all oil theft because he in not answerable to anyone of them which is why they are fighting him...

Pls oo what do you steal?

You have called me mumu and a thief because you want Obi

And I am telling you to research which of the candidate is real and which is fake... Who has the capacity, whose track record is visible
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by osazsky(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Some ridiculous people would actually vote the 3rd class Philosophy Graduate because a big brother house mate evicted for violence told them so

Na Lekki Lagos she dey tweet for ooo not Nnewi , Abuja , Adamawa or port Harcourt

atleast he go sch so its still better than a nepa cert and drug receipt
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by MrUchenna1(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2022
my best advise to Nigerians this time around is to be OBIDIENT AND USEFULL to the Country. be the change which you desire

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Some ridiculous people would actually vote the 3rd class Philosophy Graduate because a big brother house mate evicted for violence told them so

Na Lekki Lagos she dey tweet for ooo not Nnewi , Abuja , Adamawa or port Harcourt

But she didn’t mention anybody name na ?? Why do you lots always think when they say vote wisely the candidate that comes to your mind is Peter Obi ??.. Is it that other candidates including your candidate isn’t good enough??
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

He has done well infact VERY WELL for a 3rd class graduate ....

I'm not Obidient just being honest.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Bjmath: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2022
She pointed out that she is ready to support good candidates, and face anyone opposing her choices of people with good intentions.

......This message is very real and clear.For those that aways abuse people for not supporting their candidate
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Gbeng30(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2022
I hope the evil party supporters can hear you and do the needful for the sake of their generation and for the sake of Nigeria....
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Patriotsleague: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2022
A prostitutte too is advising Nigerians cheesy

Well not surprised obiidiots are mainly drug dealers, prostitutes and seller's of fake drugs.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Killermamba: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See below cheesy grin

Very true
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Emman08: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Why do some folks get aggressive when they hear "vote wisely"?
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Babaken(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One urchin spotted last time I check she didn't mention any name.
Vote wisely is now offensive word to tinubu supporters I don't know why.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Babaken(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2022
aylagos:
This girl said she is ready to face anyone that will fight her because of her choice, I think I know what that means grin we all know Obituary people and those that loves to labour in vain love to attack you if you mention Tinubu as your candidate. 2023 is around the corner, a lot of them will go back to their Biafra agitation after they labour in vain next year.
The labour of our hero past shall not be in vain, no labour for Good cause shall be in vain.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Babaken(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Emman08:
Why do some folks get aggressive when they hear "vote wisely"?
they want everyone to be zombie like them.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Paullo19: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
huh..

gettout biko...

Who be this one?

Ashawo

I no understand, she only said they should vote right.. She no call name na
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by olamakinde(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dshocker:
Peter Obi is a miracle worker and the messiah we need in Nigeria...
that's exactly how you people brought buhari into power, messiah indeed
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by DSoj(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Op if this oloso Tacha is what U are quoting up and down and putting on FP, U are mad and sick.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
fabian063:
The girl surely no dey perfect but to call her ashawo too dirty

no vex.
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Wwwq: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
DrMuzungu:
Who the fvck is Tacha and why is he/she/it important?

This is actually a VERY GOOD question!
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by PoliteActivist: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
A prostitutte too is advising Nigerians cheesy

Well not surprised obiidiots are mainly drug dealers, prostitutes and seller's of fake drugs.

BUT SHE NO MENTION ANY NAME NA!!! cheesy grin

Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Zetty177x: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Go watch her video n receive....sen**......I don talk my own
Re: Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 by Patriotsleague: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

BUT SHE NO MENTION ANY NAME NA!!! cheesy grin
Once she is biafran you know who they will support, their brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Release Prankster, Zfancy On Bail / Peace Anyiam-Osigwe Burial Arrangements Released (Photo) / Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.