Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) (36336 Views)

Akwa Ibom 10-Lane & 8-Lanes Leading To The Airport Near Completion (Photos) / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2022
Ilaumoh:
AKS AUTOMOBILE FACTORY COMMENCES RECRUITMENT OF 20 INDIGENOUS STAFF FOR TRAININGS IN ISRAELI

The Chief Executive Officer of MIMSHACK, Mr. Valentino Nnaemeka Okorie stated that the practical interview was conducted to select qualified automobile engineers for the training that would take place in Israel.

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by princejones(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2022
That place is in(Ikot ukap itam in itu LGA) ,the place is just an empty few buildings and the vehicle in there was driven in as you can as well see in the dirty bonnet and engine. No single activity is going on there as l speak with you and how l wish the project was carried out as design and intented as thought out, at least it will have been a great relief to the unemployment rate and empowerment for the teeming youth. May God bless Akwa ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

these guys cannot even get camera ops right

to dress the guys in mechanic overalls to give some authenticity

and why do you have someone looking into the bonnet of a ford ranger?

this is supposed to be an ASSEMBLY plant, not a REPAIR plant

one would expect to see parts or assembled MIMSHAC cars

las las - another project that may not survive beyond this admin

google mimshac - only comes back here

merkavim - is better - it is a bus manufacturing company in Isreal who have volvo has a joint owner

but what they make is BUSES. Luxurious buses

so the clientele las las - would be young shall grow and co

lets see how it goes

Let me answer your questions:

The Topic says AKS Automobile Factory nears completion, meaning not yet complete.

The Trainees are not yet back from Israel.

The Automobile Factory has Repairs section as well, any auto(Ford Ranger)can be used to test run its Facilities.

Once the Auto plant is completed, you will Start seeing workers on full kitted safety coveralls, parts&assembled Mimshack cars, luxurious buses, Tractors etc

The Auto factory surviving beyond this administration??
• You don't have to be pessimistic about it sustainability, AKS is not like other states with failed investments, Nigerian factor does not exist here, we are a little entity trying so hard to grow beyond the shackles of Nigeria, all we need is just a Lil push, support &visionary Governors/Leaders to sustain the Tempo.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by ofwest47(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Unfortunately this so called car manufacturing Industry will soon be locked up,with the rate of over imported Tokunbo cars cars in the country.
BBC Radio __ In Nigeria, you get everything imported from fly covered meat to Television. Today, where are the then Voxwagen , Peugeot, Industries and many other Industrial established companies of the days today.
Where is Eleganza today? dead and buried, where are the battery manufacturing factories today dead and buried, Nigeria Textile Mills and Kano Textile dead and buried, Where are the Tyres and Battery manufacturing Industries today dead and buried . Where are the Oshogbo, Katsina, Benin Iron and Steel Industries today ? dead and buried. Where is the Ibadan Wire and Cable 3rd best in the world ? _ dead and buried. Where is the big Aluminium Industry in Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State today dead and Buried.
Why because in Nigeria you get everything imported from fly covered meat to Television __all has to be Tokunbo Tokunbo Tokunbo.
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Nice

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my siggy.
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2022
TUANKU:
Another Tinapa type of project. Government has no business running a business, name one economically viable company run by any government in Nigeria.
IbomAir and this one bobs is PPP
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2022
eedimo:
Who did we offend in CROSS RIVER?
You have Akwa ibom as your second home blood

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by prettyirene: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Wetin I dey see online from AKS are impressive, Wetin my neighbor who happen to be an indigene of AKS and usually travel there at least 5 times yearly is telling me is the opposite. God abeg which kind wahala be dis? cry
Its become Gov. Udom is not as wasteful as other governments. Thats y they dont like him. I left lagos and leave in Akwa-Ibom and i kid you not its the best decision i have ever made. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Jonegonu:
This is what I call development, not same state governor building over head bridges calling it development. Kudos to akwa ibom
we love you too
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:
mumu man na obi build am abi innocent collect money from obi take build am, we are talking infrastructure that is built with government money, you're talking gibberish.
Empty brain the plant in Akwa Ibom is a private own was attracted by gov of Akwa ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Advocate500:
same with me,I have neighbors from akwa ibom who have disagree with me on several occasions, brother online performance is different from reality,obiano was the best online governor if you are not living in anambra,Peter obi did not work in anambra only if you are not living in the state.
Akwa Ibom is different from Anambra Oga . Check latest GDP

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Elock1: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Wetin I dey see online from AKS are impressive, Wetin my neighbor who happen to be an indigene of AKS and usually travel there at least 5 times yearly is telling me is the opposite. God abeg which kind wahala be dis? cry
trust me I live here in uyo.

Udom is doing his bit no doubt but 90% the hype dy big pass the actual work.
And some dy be private investment engineered by government officials, others na picture matata but all the same he is doing his bit.. Why people in Akwa Ibom despise him is because he doesn't throw money around like Akpabio did and his work are mostly in his L.G.A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2022
77up:
Let innoson catch you with this lie, na obi own am abi na him establish am? Person established him own company during his regime,una dey carry him credit give that flaaathead cheesy
Otondo the one plant in Akwa Ibom is private own not government
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Danny50:
Some parts of the country wont like this news.
name it?
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Elock1: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2022
prettyirene:

Its become Gov. Udom is not as wasteful as other governments. Thats y they dont like him. I left lagos and leave in Akwa-Ibom and i kid you not its the best decision i have ever made. Shalom
at all my Akwaibom brothers too like free money and udom no get that kin time grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Princeton92:

It's ITU LGA not ETU LGa
thanks

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

these guys cannot even get camera ops right

to dress the guys in mechanic overalls to give some authenticity

and why do you have someone looking into the bonnet of a ford ranger?

this is supposed to be an ASSEMBLY plant, not a REPAIR plant

one would expect to see parts or assembled MIMSHAC cars

las las - another project that may not survive beyond this admin

google mimshac - only comes back here

merkavim - is better - it is a bus manufacturing company in Isreal who have volvo has a joint owner

but what they make is BUSES. Luxurious buses

so the clientele las las - would be young shall grow and co

lets see how it goes

some time ask questions and stop there ok.. They were doing thier practical interview screening for the 20 engineers that day . Reason why that guy was there
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2022
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom is different from Anambra Oga . Check latest GDP
Just focus on Akwa Ibom to avoid clash of titans, you know if not oil firms there is not way you can compare Anambra economy to Akwa Ibom, both manufacturing and commercial aspect, you know traders in AK buy their goods from Anambra State. Just focus on development in AK which we're proud of
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
For me
This is Nigeria's BEST GOVERNOR.
He is not different from what we see in Western the World. Always yearning for Industrialization.
That's how WHITES behave.
They strive to get jobs across to people, keeping them busy. When people are occupied with jobs, they think less of stupid things.

IF not for epileptic power supply, this man would have turned his state into California!
UDOM EMMANUEL, I have a Gift for you.
I pray a day will come when we shall meet.

There are plans to remove Power Generation & Distribution from FG exclusive list to allow States generate their own power. I think this will afford the state to benefit optimally from Ibom Power Plant at Ikot Abasi, licensed to produce 685 Megawatts of electricity.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by anonym0us: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
your neighbor is right, udom na fraud, he spends so much on Media and churches. Akpabio legacies make him look like fraud.
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Corridon: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Infrastructure is different from human capital. He might be right.
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2022
Bizibi:
Wetin make atiku pick okowa instead of gov udom.
Maybe because he contested against him
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Idiko1: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamiri:

Beford, Peugeot, etc have been manufacturing vehicles while Innoson was a young pickpocket at Upper Iweka.

I guess it takes one deluded pickpocket to recognize another.
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2022
Nyamiri:

Beford, Peugeot, etc have been manufacturing vehicles while Innoson was a young pickpocket at Upper Iweka.
Otondo they are not indigenous firms, they're assembling plants not manufacturing, I said first Nigeria vehicle manufacturing plant, before Innoson, we have ANAMCO its was Mercedes assembly plant in the east.
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2022
anonimi:

Does the state have shares in the company?
If yes, what percentage
Is a PPP 40%
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ebubu: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2022
Ahmed0336:
grin government agents dey use paid pr to spin the media grin the state actually has good roads but dry as fûck! no job! boredom! nothing to do! everywhere you’ll see young men sitting down in front of their house looking at keke passing by. dry state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by titusmichael27(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Advocate500:
same with me,I have neighbors from akwa ibom who have disagree with me on several occasions, brother online performance is different from reality,obiano was the best online governor if you are not living in anambra,Peter obi did not work in anambra only if you are not living in the state.
Leave those APC people in akwa ibom state, they will never see anything good in the state. All these things posted here are real. I'm right here in uyo at this moment. The roads, factories, they are all real. That road posted there is what the local people called ring road three. The governor is just a silent achiever, he doesn't really make much noise about what he does. Some of your neighbors can't afford a transport fee to the their homes, they have been there for ages instead of coming home to start a real life and build on it, they're there hoping and hoping, expecting God to do magic especially those people in Lagos, some of them are so myopic thinking all wealth is in Lagos and. When they're old and useless, you see them returning with their Ghana must go .

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2022
Clinghton:
The last time it was an airport, nice .
that guy has built not less than 20 industries
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ebubu: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Infrastructure is different from human capital. He might be right.
human capital is very poor in Aks. them suppose give each akwa ibom person 10million, then ban them from investing the money outside the state. or spending it outside. set up business in the state
Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by focus2727(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2022
This governor is best perform governor in south south unlike audio governor ( wike) who always embark on Media jamboree when commission projects of less than #200m and spend billions media propaganda's

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Automobile Factory Near Completion (Pictures) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2022
RepoMan007:
Lol. This is Freelance Restructuring o.
Exactly.. Nigeria is restructuring gradually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Crowds Seen At Political Campaign Rallies (Video) / Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Theresa May Calls For Same-sex Marriages In Nigeria, Commonwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.