Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi (916 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by conductor250: 8:09am On Sep 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Xscape1993(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2022
No vacancy in Aso Rock for the founder of agberos in Nigeria in 2023. No normal human being should even be talking about any 'old creature' as president in this country. The evil party has brought upon us so much pains already.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Seriously
Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2022
Vote Peter Obi to save Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Corridon: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Sane and sound fellows have spoken. Nigerians should listen to these patriots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Laggafin: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2022
Well said.. nothing more to add

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by PresidObi: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2022
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi presidency,

I don't know how many more years we will wander in the wilderness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by flamingREED(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2022
It's not rocket science, frankly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Corridon: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:
If Nigeria misses Peter Obi presidency,

I don't know how many more years we will wander in the wilderness.
I'm telling you. We must not miss this golden opportunity to get it right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Cyynthia(f): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Many of us Yorubas are supporting Obi because he represents light and progress. Tinubu represents every negative thing in yoruba land and hes anti yoruba progress... See how he empowered his fellow tout Portable to twerk infront of Pa Obafemi Awolowo, very unfortunate if I must say.Even his three urchings below me are not exempted

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Christistruth00: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Lies

IPOB hates Awolowo and Peter Obi is their Godfather

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by TrackerXL: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Same Peter Obi that did not build a single school in Anambra.

Same fool that declared education is not for the poor

Same Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that was owing lecturers for months

I don't know which of this qualities Obi shared with Awo maybe Gbadamosi need his bran checked.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Throwback: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2022
One thing that stood Awolowo out was his brilliance and foresight.

Even though Peter Obi has a bigger head, it is only filled with cotton wool.

Tinubu with a smaller head has the brilliance, "pioneerism" and foresight of Awolowo, and has invested in the infrastructural, industrial, and economic growth of Lagos by employing those attributes.

Peter Obi declared that university education is not for the poor. I pity Nigerian students who would support their own nemesis.

Politically, Awolowo was never a ticket hunter or political prostitute, rather he built his own party and formed alliances like Tinubu modelled his own politics.

Who are Obi’s political disciples and what office do they occupy presently?

Not even half a human as councillor.

But Tinubu like Awolowo, is a maker of men.

We are still waiting for Obi to die for APGA as promised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Cyynthia(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2022
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Bobloco: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2022
TrackerXL:
Same Peter Obi that did not build a single school in Anambra.

Same fool that declared education is not for the poor

Same Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that was owing lecturers for months

I don't know which of this qualities Obi shared with Awo maybe Gbadamosi need his bran checked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Abfinest007(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Na so
Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by akmusty(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
I'm telling you. We must not miss this golden opportunity to get it right.
Even Obi knows this is a lie, Obi campaign with Atiku as running mate, Obi was looking everywhere for kwankwaso till he couldn’t get him and you are painting him sait and other evil. I believe you should reason that.
Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by chatinent: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Just avoid APC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by femisplash: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2022
In a saner society, gbadamosi would have been locked up with bokoharam members in DSS dungeon for comparing a 3rd class fraud to the late sage.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Corridon: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2022
akmusty:

Even Obi knows this is a lie, Obi campaign with Atiku as running mate, Obi was looking everywhere for kwankwaso till he couldn’t get him and you are painting him sait and other evil. I believe you should reason that.
You can tell that to the millions of Nigerians that are following him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Igbodicool(m): 9:57am On Sep 20, 2022
God bless lovers of good thing and equity!

Posterity will remember you for this singular act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by techWriter3: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2022
approve politicians to avert Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Gbadamosi needs to be stoned for blasphemous against the great Awolowo.

Awolowo was never a liar.

angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2022
Yobabad, the Igbo boy
Cyynthia:
Many of us Yorubas are supporting Obi because he represents light and progress. Tinubu represents every negative thing in yoruba land and hes anti yoruba progress... See how he empowered his fellow tout Portable to twerk infront of Pa Obafemi Awolowo, very unfortunate if I must say, even his three urchings below me are not exempted
Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by GoooodHardDick: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2022
These are the sane yorubas I'm talking about.

I keep saying it no sane Yoruba will ever support Tinubu over Obi. Every sane Nigerian knows peter Obi is the best man for the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

angry
they can't sell crapnibu to the masses
selling Crapnibu to the populace is like using a mallet to cure head ache
they don't know what to do again
they don't know how to sell their candidate hence they resorted to their old outdated tactics which is already stale forgetting that hunger, insecurity, bad economy fuel scarcity knows no tribe.
Nigerians are now waking up.
the youths are coming.

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
huhuhuhu
Hehehehe
hiohiohiohio

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Betanaija42moro: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2022
Obi is better

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by Racoon(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2022
Sane and reasonable people know that Tinubu is not any close a desirable option as far as 2023 election is concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by conductor250: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

angry
Awolowo never sold cocaine and never forfeited drug funds to FBI.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Similar To Awolowo. Tinubu Is Opposite - Gbadamosi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
No doubt about that

(1) (Reply)

Peter Gregory Obi Lies Again,this Man No Dey Tire To Lie Ni? / Oseni Rufai Of Arise TV Says Infrastructure Is Destruction / Heavy Turnout As Obidients March In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.