Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Bolivia Visa Attention - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolivia Visa Attention (2238 Views)

Erosion On Ozubulu Road In Nnewi. Soludo's Attention Needed. / Jakpa To Bolivia / I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by Izebrain: 9:23pm On May 02, 2023
mbapelvis:

They end at Sao Paulo and transfer to GOL airlines. They share PNR

Thanks a lot for your contribution, what documents would be needed apart from a passport, e visa to board the flight, ever had someone with the same Bolivia tourist E visa ?
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by Izebrain: 9:26pm On May 02, 2023
Kahbahsah:

Hello, please what's the meaning of PNR? How can you make sure you have one PNR?

I will be going to Argentina soon and I plan to use Turkish Airlines. It transits through Turkey and Brazil before getting to Argentina. Will I need a transit visa at Turkey or Brazil?

Your response will be appreciated.

Passenger Name Record From Google, it’s just like the paper work for your travel and reference number, I heard some people stop over at São Paulo
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by Kahbahsah: 11:42pm On May 02, 2023
Izebrain:

Passenger Name Record From Google, it’s just like the paper work for your travel and reference number, I heard some people stop over at São Paulo

Thanks.
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by Kahbahsah: 11:42pm On May 02, 2023
Izebrain:

Thanks for your time
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by mbapelvis: 1:29am On May 04, 2023
Izebrain:

Heard that, how sure are you about GOL/ Bogota, a lot of people has mentioned Turkish air, I had someone go to Turkish air offices (Vi, Lag airport, abj airport and they said they don’t go to Bolivia, someone even sent me this Ticket
Forget about these tickets. They are surely refundable tickets. These same tickets are circulated by scammers. Ask for exit and entry stamps
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by mbapelvis: 1:30am On May 04, 2023
Izebrain:

Thanks a lot for your contribution, what documents would be needed apart from a passport, e visa to board the flight, ever had someone with the same Bolivia tourist E visa ?
Yes I know some one who traveled through Ethiopian airlines. He is currently Mexico
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by Firefyta: 5:24pm On May 04, 2023
Kahbahsah:

Hello bro, please can you provide guidance on the best airline to travel from Nigeria to Argentina. I saw that Turkish airline goes there transiting through Turkey and Brazil. Is a transit visa for Turkey and Brazil necessary for this trip?
search wakanow dot com you should be able to navigate your way through
But from reviews on travel threads you stand a better chance with Turkish airlines b.
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by Daniel4127: 2:48am On May 29, 2023
Please I have been trying to find my way to any south America country, my friend travelled to Bolivia using Turkish Airlines and was deported bck to Nigeria, please nobody should try it it's risky now. Can anyone reason with me this way, since South American Visa is very hard from Nigeria, I want to get Qatar Work Visa and travel to Qatar Visa, after one week of getting my resident permit I will now get that BOLIVIA PREVISA and then fly from DOHA to BOLIVIA, it will take the SAO PAULO route. Because Qatar Airline in Nigeria don't lift passengers with that BOLIVIA PREVISA. but I saw on Qatar App that they team up with GOL Airline for passengers traveling to BOLIVIA when they arrive in Sao Paulo
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by Daniel4127: 2:50am On May 29, 2023
He was deported back from Instanbul Airport, they are very RACIST.
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by femmoy(m): 4:58am On May 29, 2023
Daniel4127:
Please I have been trying to find my way to any south America country, my friend travelled to Bolivia using Turkish Airlines and was deported bck to Nigeria, please nobody should try it it's risky now. Can anyone reason with me this way, since South American Visa is very hard from Nigeria, I want to get Qatar Work Visa and travel to Qatar Visa, after one week of getting my resident permit I will now get that BOLIVIA PREVISA and then fly from DOHA to BOLIVIA, it will take the SAO PAULO route. Because Qatar Airline in Nigeria don't lift passengers with that BOLIVIA PREVISA. but I saw on Qatar App that they team up with GOL Airline for passengers traveling to BOLIVIA when they arrive in Sao Paulo

How do you get the Qatar work visa and how much is it?
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by SOJ2019: 7:07am On Dec 11, 2023
mbapelvis:

Greetings bro. Your brother has what is called a previsa form that expires 15 days after it is established. Once all your documents are right it is emailed to you. The ball is in your court because it's you that choose to take the risk. At la Paz or Santa Cruz your entry would be determined by an immigration officer only. Write me mbapelvis81@gmail.com

Hi bro, pls I need to speak with you and it is urgent pls. I reached out to you via your email but you are yet to acknowledge it.
Re: Bolivia Visa Attention by SOJ2019: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Daniel4127:

Hi bro,
Pls,I have a few questions to ask you concerning your post here. How can I reach you pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shengen Visa Now Available To Estonia And Others (abuja) / Links To Death! Benue Links Buses Turn Moving Coffins (photos) / Travelling To Owerri Imo State from abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.