Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics (8228 Views)

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / Reno Omkri’s Name Finally Added To the PDP Presidential Campaign (pic) / The Pastor Called Reno Omkri: What You Don't Know About Him! What We Found Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by Difrent: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
As promised

For every mention of Peter Obi by Rhino, we will reveal something the public never knew about him.
At the Contra Costa County Superior Court, California, USA, we found 4 criminal records linked to his name.

We will give the Case numbers and more information about these criminal records one after the other.

We will explain why he does what he does from his criminal records history.

The first case number is 566079. Go and verify.
This case is at DELTA (PITTSBURG) COURT.

This case number is linked to his driver's licence and bad driving behaviours. Worse than the madness of Oseni Rufai.
He probably won't be able to drive or own a car in the USA. That's why you can't find one car linked to his name. Yes, it's not just that he doesn't own a house, He also doesn't own a car. What a life?

If you are close to the courts mentioned here or live in the USA, you can easily verify multiple cases of Breaking laws. We will start with lesser cases of traffic criminal records. This is a Strategy to let him know we have access to his criminal records. And that we are not bluffing.

We will save the other 3 big cases for this month end when campaign starts proper. We know Rhino will become desperate during the election campaign season and we have armed ourselves with multiple criminal case numbers. One of the cases will surely get reopened and he might get re-arrested.

For his information, we also have leaked videos, screenshots - those ones won't be touched until we have justified reasons to do so.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I hate people with bad criminal records acting like saints while destroying the reputation of good people who serve humanity. We will stop such people.

As you can see, the document here says PAGE 7... This is a 20 page report on the character, criminal records, information etc of Rhino.

Let him continue... He doesn't know what he's doing to himself.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/pfbid02rBNF1tWRA38NqGznqEcQbx2Wu1FpfCvzp3sK6MjWL6cqEQ3jBUTiq2tonWUHQ6C1l/

And what will this achieve?
To give him more publicity or what?

Last time I checked he is not contesting for any position so why are you so interested in him?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by BATified2023: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
plaetton:

This sounds like blackmail, and I loathe blackmail with a passion.
However, Reno Omokri himself is a serial blackmailer, someone like him is paying him back with his own coins.
Allis fair in war and love.
it’s pure blackmail
How can u say u are exposing someone n still covering d name?
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by BATified2023: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
onez:
Reno is one big hypocrite. Thank you Charles for exposing that fruad.
if u are exposing him then y cover his name?
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by press9jatv: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

Reno Omokri has attacked a lot of people.

Stop acting like a mad dog on the loose - allow Reno Omokri to defend himself.

Who made you his spokesman? undecided
you are clueless here, why can’t you allow the South Africa liar guy to reply me directly. He’s just a clueless propagandist. Peter obi the clueless loser, like Peter obi like his followers. No one will votes for that treasury looter.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by Whiteangel1234: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by MyRentic: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is why the most reliable investment is by renting your space and earning rent monthly.

Create an account at www.rentic.app to get started today

Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by rolams(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Waste of time!
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by GoldSantana: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Reno don finally meet who pass him power
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by apunanwu311: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Attack Obi or is supporters on your own peril Attack Obi or is supporters on your own peril ...
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by Lovelive: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Blackmail Reno Omokri or whatever I love

Following...
From Ijebu-Ode
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by plaindealer: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
As promised

For every mention of Peter Obi by Rhino, we will reveal something the public never knew about him.
At the Contra Costa County Superior Court, California, USA, we found 4 criminal records linked to his name.

We will give the Case numbers and more information about these criminal records one after the other.

We will explain why he does what he does from his criminal records history.

The first case number is 566079. Go and verify.
This case is at DELTA (PITTSBURG) COURT.

This case number is linked to his driver's licence and bad driving behaviours. Worse than the madness of Oseni Rufai.
He probably won't be able to drive or own a car in the USA. That's why you can't find one car linked to his name. Yes, it's not just that he doesn't own a house, He also doesn't own a car. What a life?

If you are close to the courts mentioned here or live in the USA, you can easily verify multiple cases of Breaking laws. We will start with lesser cases of traffic criminal records. This is a Strategy to let him know we have access to his criminal records. And that we are not bluffing.

We will save the other 3 big cases for this month end when campaign starts proper. We know Rhino will become desperate during the election campaign season and we have armed ourselves with multiple criminal case numbers. One of the cases will surely get reopened and he might get re-arrested.

For his information, we also have leaked videos, screenshots - those ones won't be touched until we have justified reasons to do so.

My name is Charles Awuzie and I hate people with bad criminal records acting like saints while destroying the reputation of good people who serve humanity. We will stop such people.

As you can see, the document here says PAGE 7... This is a 20 page report on the character, criminal records, information etc of Rhino.

Let him continue... He doesn't know what he's doing to himself.

https://www.facebook.com/100000090018585/posts/pfbid02rBNF1tWRA38NqGznqEcQbx2Wu1FpfCvzp3sK6MjWL6cqEQ3jBUTiq2tonWUHQ6C1l/

Traffic violations are not criminal activities and there's nothing criminal about suspension of drivers license, these are routine infractions, not even misdemeanor.

The real criminals are ignorant, unexposed and ignorant village Igbos posting unintelligent rubbish all over the place.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by SenatePresdo(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Idiko1:
No place to hide for Rhino. Even with Contra Costa County,CA, the dude is still smoked out.

Na for county the mumu dey even stay.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wickedness for who test igbos...

We meeuve.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by Lanretoye(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Hypocrisy of you people.
the same people blaming the Lagos state government for enforcing her traffic laws,you just be looking at them.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by duro4chang(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lanretoye:
the same people blaming the Lagos state government for enforcing her traffic laws,you just be looking at them.
No mind them. When Reno was attacking Buhari and APC they were hailing him. Now the table has turned against them. I laff at them now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by floret23(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Hypocrisy of you people.
zombie
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by duro4chang(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
floret23:
zombie
Your eyes will soon clear. Some of your co-attack dogs have also responded.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by floret23(f): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Your eyes will soon clear. Some of your co-attack dogs have also responded.

Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=floret23 post=116855090][/quote]Obi's e-rats are like.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by zubino(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Well i was a serious fan of Reno before now. I dont understand the idea of attacking Peter Obi per second from him.

Why dont Reno just camping for Atiku or whoever he likes without insulting Peter Obi.

He just turned me off with that character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by GeneralOjukwu: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
No Yoruba has sang the praises of Reno the way your people religiously licked his butt.

Have a little shame. Everyone knows this.

Anigreat:
shocked

Reno idiot, an inconsequential nonentity, a known foolish criminal.

Only agbadorians take him serious, because he is their hero now, even if he slaps Yekini Amoda now, urchins will still support the act.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by Fragility6: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Hypocrisy of you people.
Focus on your sticker enforcing or religion inciting candidate
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by PDJT: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Because of traffic offense? Omo, how can people be this dumb?

-It seems like you don't know the seriousness of a traffic offence. Wait until you're in front of a moving vehicle with a serial traffic offender behind the wheels. It's a pity. Nigerians SMH.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by Whiteangel1234: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by AdamuKD: 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
Which school ? Because I no say I no know book.
grin
U no no book at all
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by duro4chang(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdamuKD:

grin
U no no book at all
I know . You wey no book still dey beg for money on nairaland. Shame on your book.
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by Opintiwa: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
BATified2023:
this is another fake news igbos came up with after reno press their neck finish

Y not post d full name since he wants us to believe it’s reno

I thank God they are doing this n people are getting to know them now,before election everyone will know them for who they are

Expose their lies n they will write 1000000000 fake shits about u

Nothing about them is original

Vsbanksskmsndnbdkdkansnsbsbs

Vababbashs

Talk reasonably

Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by AdamuKD: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
I know . You wey no book still dey beg for money on nairaland. Shame on your book.
Me begging money in nairaland? You must be sick in your head like the useless Tilumbu. Come and I will feed you fool
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by duro4chang(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdamuKD:

Me begging money in nairaland? You must be sick in your head like the useless Tilumbu. Come and I will feed you fool
You don forget the time you send message abi?
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by AdamuKD: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
duro4chang:
You don forget the time you send message abi?
Zombie. You are already having dementia like your useless Tilumbu grin
Re: Breaking ! Reno Omkri Arrested And Banned From Owning Car In USA - Pics by duro4chang(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
AdamuKD:

Zombie. You are already having dementia like your useless Tilumbu grin
No lie jor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Testimony Of Buhari. / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Can Contest In 2015 - San / One-Month Old Baby Receives Salary In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.