Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). (314 Views)

Okwuosa Only Reason We 'll Support APC - Anambra Monarchs (photos) / Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2022
Anybody supporting APC needs a mental evaluation.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2022
See them

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 20, 2022
Is them that choose to be stupid
I they really no wat they are they will be more than that cause agbado hand they there
Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Officialgarri: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Better than this armed supporter who vowed to kill anyone who doesn't vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Even their educated supporters are always saying stupid things, I was watching a barrister from ebonyi on AIT last night trying to defend the recent police assault on peaceful rally, and this man was just spitting jargons that even the presenter was laughing and using him to catch cruise. I just dey foam with anger for where I sit.

Chaii be like na Egypt I go later relocate to very soon. Dey come naija once in 3 months, and going for vacation overseas once a year. Because this country and it's political mess is fücking with my head

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Rexymania(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Bcus of peanut family man duh naked himself for public. LoL

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Nightwolf1: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2022
No body supporting APC has a snippet of mental normalcy. They are generally insane.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
Anybody supporting APC needs a mental evaluation.

@Moh247 Leodeking FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Biodun556

is this true? cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by Urheadmaster(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Rexymania:
Bcus of peanut family man duh naked himself for public. LoL

Moses danced naked in the market Square when God paid him a visit.

But these men are naked and wearing Pampers as commanded by their chief executive incharge of sleeping tongue

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Support APC And Not Look Stupid (photo). by etrouble: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
Better than this armed supporter who vowed to kill anyone who doesn't vote for Peter Obi.

We will all be at his burial when he kills himself and his family

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Rocks APC As Tinubu Overrides Buhari, Governors, Party’s Decisions / Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaws Latest Pics. ( Photos). / Apc Presidential Campaign Council - Senator Abdullahi Adamu Did Not Write Asiwaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.