Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Viral Pathological Gambling/disorder - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Viral Pathological Gambling/disorder (133 Views)

Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / How I Lost My Job Through Gambling & Becoming An Irresponsible Father / Helping Individuals With Sickle Cell Disorder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Pathological Gambling/disorder by Ekiran94(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Viral Pathological Gambling/Disorder

5 days ago, I went to Banana Island for my first interview since arriving in Lagos. Something amazed me.
There wasn't a betting store everywhere I looked.

I considered the rationale for football betting businesses not being located in affluent, established neighborhoods.

I got to understand that the majority of the impoverished people are always found in a regular locations or ghettos.

This is because the poor man, who expects some sort of stroke of luck to fall his way and make him rich overnight, is the target market for betting organizations. However, let me assure you that gambling will never make you wealthy. regardless of how persistent you are.

You could say, "Someone earned $40 million from SportyBet last week," but have you considered how much that person lost first? Furthermore, the likelihood of something occurring to you is slim.

You're bankrupt/ broke. Do not engage in gambling. Use that money to buy food or to invest in something good that might help you realize your aspirations.

I regard this as an existent viral illness to the poor caused by ignorance, from my own point of view.

1 Like

Re: Viral Pathological Gambling/disorder by ayourbamie: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thanks for this
Re: Viral Pathological Gambling/disorder by Osaroman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
No bet site where you went, but I assure you that those people have bet apps and the gamble... So calm down.
Just gamble responsibly
Ekiran94:
Viral Pathological Gambling/Disorder

5 days ago, I went to Banana Island for my first interview since arriving in Lagos. Something amazed me.
There wasn't a betting store everywhere I looked.

I considered the rationale for football betting businesses not being located in affluent, established neighborhoods.

I got to understand that the majority of the impoverished people are always found in a regular locations or ghettos.

This is because the poor man, who expects some sort of stroke of luck to fall his way and make him rich overnight, is the target market for betting organizations. However, let me assure you that gambling will never make you wealthy. regardless of how persistent you are.

You could say, "Someone earned $40 million from SportyBet last week," but have you considered how much that person lost first? Furthermore, the likelihood of something occurring to you is slim.

You're bankrupt/ broke. Do not engage in gambling. Use that money to buy food or to invest in something good that might help you realize your aspirations.

I regard this as an existent viral illness to the poor caused by ignorance, from my own point of view.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Freely With Bounty Programs / Simple Strategy To Get High Paying Jobs / How ERP Software Grows Your Business [explained]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.