Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The More They Call Peter Obi Names, The More I Love Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The More They Call Peter Obi Names, The More I Love Him. (158 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / All Eyes On Tinubu, Kwankwaso As Obi Names Running Mate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More They Call Peter Obi Names, The More I Love Him. by Deprofessional(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
It doesn't matter what they say. My vote must go for Peter Obi. I will vigorously campaign for him when campaign starts.

Thats a duty I owe myself and humanity.

4 Likes

Re: The More They Call Peter Obi Names, The More I Love Him. by SmartPolician: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
I just shared this on a thread demarketing Peter Obi

Peter Obi is running for the presidential election in a party without nationwide structure like we call it.

This means that his party was largely unpopular until he joined and popularized it. You see anyone who wants to vote for such man, his or her mind is made up like the Rock of Gibraltar. They know what they want.

Therefore, you should focus more on converting Tinubu boys and Atiku promoters because those people are hoping to have existing voters from party structure vote for them. So, channel your energy into the right places.
Re: The More They Call Peter Obi Names, The More I Love Him. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
And the more he continues to process
Re: The More They Call Peter Obi Names, The More I Love Him. by Jflex07(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
No matter what they write against him, it will not change anything.. I can not imagine myself voting for any of pdp or apc, especially the evil party called apc.

1 Like

Re: The More They Call Peter Obi Names, The More I Love Him. by Deprofessional(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Deprofessional:
It doesn't matter what they say. My vote must go for Peter Obi. I will vigorously campaign for him when campaign starts.

Thats a duty I owe myself and humanity.

(1) (Reply)

INEC's Insulted Nigerians By Registering A World Dying Druggie, Tinubu, For 2023 / Wike And ASUU Are The Current Hope We Have For A Better Nigeria / Illuminati Brotherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.