Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Sha Get Better Meat – Actree Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves [check Out The K - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Sha Get Better Meat – Actree Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves [check Out The K (228 Views)

Regina Daniels & Destiny Etiko Dancing Shaku Shaku Best Dancer / Destiny Etiko Shaves Hair In 'Private Part' New Movie (Photos) / #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sha Get Better Meat – Actree Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves [check Out The K by Newsfash: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
I Sha Get Better Meat – Actree Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves [Check Out the Killing Photos]

Popular Nigerian actress, Destiny Etiko has flaunted her incredible body on her social media page.

Are you ready for the new life? Start trading crypto here!

Popular Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko has praised herself on her social media page.

The star actress in an instagram post, showed off her curvy body saying she has ‘better meat’.

Sharing the photos, she wrote:

“I sha get better meat for body

� � CLICK BELOW LINK TO CHECK OUT THE KILLING PHOTOS

https://rovingupdates.com/i-sha-get-better-meat-actree-destiny-etiko-flaunts-her-curves-check-out/
Re: I Sha Get Better Meat – Actree Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves [check Out The K by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Top 13 Film Schools In Canada For International Students / @low Price Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/tilt/zoom Wi-fi Indoor Smart Home Camera 22k! / Tinubu Is Not A Lagosian, Afenifere Brought Him To Become Governor- Tunji Shelle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.