Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

"Nobody Knows About My Business" - The Way Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Nobody Knows About My Business" - The Way Out (207 Views)

Alex Ekwueme & Olasubomi Balogun Story: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (Pictures) / How To Make Money Online In 2020 Even If Nobody Knows You. / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Nobody Knows About My Business" - The Way Out by LLENCE77(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
"NOBODY KNOWS MY BUSINESS" - THE WAY OUT

It is one thing to start a business and another thing for people to know and patronize.

If your business has it all but nobody knows about it, you can't expect to be calculating profits made at the end of each month .It doesn't matter if it's product or service you offer , people will not come and drop money for you as offering for sitting and doing nothing to promote your business.

The world , you may have heard is a GLOBAL VILLAGE,

what if I tell you a MILLION PEOPLE can know about your business without you traveling round the world physically and handing out flyers to passers-by

Yes , all you need to know is HOW TO BUILD AN ONLINE PRESENCE THAT THRIVES IN A COMPETITIVE MARKET

If your business is not online in this internet age , you're missing out in the already competitive market and may not be able to bring to reality your visions and goals for your business.

Having an online presence puts you in the front seat of the business world where a large number of potential customers can see and identify you

..... having knowledge of the required tools to thrive in the competitive market will make your business glue to potential customers ' mind

If you're just starting out in the online space or yet to start ,
Here's the way out :

DIGITAL COMMUNICATION

We live in the digital age, and we’re connected in this global village through the internet.

And we need to learn how to communicate with each other in a digital environment of mass communication using one-to-many concepts.

To have successful digital communication, you need to understand the fundamentals and different types of digital communication:

- a website
A website serves as the home to which a target audience goes to.
Websites serve several purposes in digital communication, such as:

Generating awareness.
Building a brand.
Driving conversions.
Providing customer service.
Educating a target audience.
Showcasing a company’s products or services.
Highlight a company’s expertise, authority, and trustworthiness

- apps
Why use an app?

It gathers much more data about a lead or customer than other sources.

Apps are powerful. They can close sales anytime of the day to a large number of persons at a time . Imagine selling a product or service at midnight to 100 people while in bed sleeping soundly , all through an app , sounds good right ?

- Social media
A great way to start and very budget friendly
Facebook, YouTube , Instagram and now TikTok are leading channels to choose from . You have more than one of these options though.

The key to great social media for digital communications comes from having regular engagement with users of each platform.

- Paid advertisements
Paid adverts are everywhere online, you can't run away from them . You can find some examples of such here in Nairaland

Google search ads are short and simple, and they show up above an organic search for more visibility.

YouTube ads appear before or in the middle of a video

And so many more

- Master the art of selling using copywriting
Copywriting is in the simplest form: Salesmanship in print
Turn your words into money ..

That’s it, if you need more clarifications about anything I’ve said above, you can hit me up on whatsapp: 07025652635
Re: "Nobody Knows About My Business" - The Way Out by LLENCE77(m): 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
The ONE type of digital communication above that works in all the others and is responsible for converting prospects into customers is COPYWRITING

This is the skill needed to drive sales

Basically, it is Salesmanship in print.

All around us in our daily lives, the skill of COPYWRITING is being used.

There is a difference between a high income profession (medicine), a high income job (chevron) and a high income skill (Copywriting)

The first two takes years to acquire, the third can be learnt in
months with the right materials and dedication.

Do you have valuable and competent skills that can keep
people coming back to give you money?

When you now have a high income skill, you now have financial Confidence , Financial Confidence is knowing that you now have the right skills never to go broke even if everything is stolen from you

This skill can be applied to get a job , work as a freelancer, incorporated into your business

I have an exclusive Copywriting training that is only open to people who are ready to double their profit ...
Note: only for people who are intentional about scaling up and hungry to see their income grow

If that's you right now , send me a message on Whatsapp+2347025652635 saying I'M IN

(1) (Reply)

Travel Out Of Nigeria Or Use The Money To The Business In Nigeria / Digital Marketing Secret Exposed / Official Start Of The Project INVERTEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.