Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) (56842 Views)

Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration / Aso Ebi For Biden/Harris Inauguration From Africa (Video) / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by mywells: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Service in life, hope in death.
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by festacman(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Electorate:

If your direct ancestor was amongst those enslaved, sold and chained like animals only to work in farmlands in America and Europe for the rest of their lives, you won't be typing trash to praise your oppressor.

A brain resetting visit to Badagry to see the chains used in chaining your ancestors is necessary.

The whiteman didn't enter the villages kidnap people for slavery. The Blackman kidnapped and sold his own to Whiteman as slaves. How about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Queen
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by Truthdeypain: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
festacman:
Beautiful sight seeing these beautiful Nigerian ladies mourning Queen Elizabeth II in spectacular Aso Ebi.

The truth is knowing the truth of British colonialism doesn't set anybody free. It is what you do with truth that sets you free. What Uju Anya said is not anything new. The historical fact has always been there and recognized. The earlier every Blackman knows that the Whiteman can't love him like his mother, the better for the Blackman's mentality to fight for himself. The sooner the Blackman realises that crying about injustices (which also happen even within the his own society) or playing the victim will not make the Whiteman slow down in racial RAT RACE, the better for the Blackman to puts his house in order.

Uju Anya twitted her message of hatred against the oppressor while in the oppressor's country and hailed by some Nigerians and Africans who live in oppressor's country and live off his economy as immigrants or are making frantic effort to leave his own country to the country of the oppressor. Africa with country that bask in xenophobia to protect its interest is not any less than an oppressor. Africa with country in which certain ethnic groups views others with extreme derogation is a boiling pot of anti-progress energies.

Several years after that Nigeria/Biafran war, the British authorities can't be held responsible for the poor performance of the Governors of South Eastern States. There is nothing stopping South East from still being another Japan if its State Governors would invest instead looting. Believe me, if South East States were developed infrastructurally with industries, well-supervised schools, well-planned towns, etc, countries of the world will respect the region while other regions in Nigeria would have driven by envy to also perform to catch up.

Your own brother took a large of the common patrimony and hid it in the oppressor's country but instead of seizing it, the oppressor returned the money and insisted you spend on something that would improve your economy for the fear that another brother would steal the money again. So much for Blackman's activism against Whiteman's oppression. Fix your leaky house and watch your neighbour respect you more.

Never pertain to understand the pains of the traumatized until you have rocked those shoes.

You miss the point entirely, you failed to prove that she doesn't express or recognize the above premises you made. Thus you only make conjectures about her personal ideologies based off of isolated tweets. Her calling out the queen was about their seeming hypocricy in their semi righteous involvement in the Nigerian civil war [GENOCIDE], which they supervised and sanctioned.

She is a victim as is any IGBO person, she is entitled to a level of trauma that you nor your kind may be able to fashion because you and your fathers are the inflictors of those trauma, it's like a rapist telling a girl he raped to move on and stop playing the victim as she was infact the cause of her own woes, such is the level of rationality of your lot.

Economic development or degradation was never the centre of her message but the POGROMS and GENOCIDE committed against her people, it is understandable that y'all always choose selective amnesia to deceive your conscience and not us. The subject on ground was that Britain hasn't done anything in goodwill to the history of the People who suffered perhaps one of the worst tragedies in modern History!

Stop the diversionary argument, and stick to the facts of the case. I could care less for the british exploitation of Africa. But Nigeria exists today because of them millions of my ancestors are no more today because of them. Also due to their influence and interests, people like AWOLOWO, GOWON, OBASANJO, ADEKUNLE [BLACK SCORPION] MURTALA etc..who should be somewhere far from the good things of life, have lived and prospered with full protection of the british and Nigerians. Charles Taylor did not do up to 1% of what they are guilty of.

So rest I my case.
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Smh...miteeew must be those brown roof elements, celebrating your oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by Sniperboy84(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Celebrating their slave master, anyway today is my first day on nl and my first post grin
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by ugbarreta(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
E no pass Yoruba people☹️☹️
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by magzey: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Naija no de carry last grin grin

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by allanphash7(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sugbin gbogbo serenren yi o necessary abi ki o so wipe mo wi
t2luv1:

Hahah Man mi Eyanmi ni ikan ninu won lol
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by osazuwa23: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Only doodoowa people can do this type of foolery yet they are champion for there country yet they still live in country that put them in the mess were in angry
Fira09:

Vanguard
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by osazuwa23: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
yes they did enter the villages why do you think the British have Benin artifacts in there museums
festacman:

The whiteman didn't enter the villages kidnap people for slavery. The Blackman kidnapped and sold his own to Whiteman as slaves. How about that?
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by Truthdeypain: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
The love is real,e choke the haters,lol
I wonder you person go just carry so much hate for nothing.

Of course your father was the benefactor of the oil boom " Nigeria has so much money that she does not know what to do with it".

He benefitted heavily from the INDIGENIZATION POLICY, I am sure he laughed his ass off when he heard about the 20 POUNDS policy.. grin grin, I am sure he was part of the People who took over IGBO properties before, during, or after the war. Contrary to una PROPAGANDA, many Igbos lost their homes in the western region, infact it wasn't only in portharcourt, I speak from experience, thousands and millions more who died in the war never returned to their wonderful homes ever again it was of course taken over by your father.

Your people have been in the corridors of power since heaven knows when and have eaten every candy and chocolate that Governance usually accosts these fellows. Your people have seen IGBOS heavily marginalized and discriminated against.

Why won't you be happy when there was infact no rehabilitation, reconstruction nor reintegration. IGBOs had to basically rebuild from scratch in pains and bullets and hunger and zero naira, many didn't even get the mumu 20 pounds. Why won't you be happy?

You have every right to be happy my friend, afterall the scheming of your ancestors were well regimented and deployed to keep IGBO permanently crippled economically and otherwise.

If only they saw the future and knew that they can never curse those whom the lord has blessed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by festacman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
osazuwa23:
yes they did enter the villages why do you think the British have Benin artifacts in there museums

They suppressed the Oba who resisted them and looted his artifact-rich palace.
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by caye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
The final test that qualifies slavery to be total and complete is :
When the enslaved defends his master, even till he is dead.
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by nesphil(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
And yet the King will still refuse to shake hands with them because they are BLACKS.
What a shame.
grin grin grin

Fira09:

Vanguard
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Life is better over there.
see how dem fresh!
They are the number 1 fans is Jagaban.
BAT FOR 2023...
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by Venom11(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
inoki247:

Nobody's forcing you to like anybody if you're bitter that's your headache so far I didn't quote anyone when passing my message so I don't know aw the message dey disturb ur life from progressing....
Na you Sabi That one... I Sha quote you.. Lol
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by niel63(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
They are Tiktokers.

Another set of Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
juman:
Europe get good leaders.
But here in Nigeria, our leaders are satan the accursed.

Na lie, Europe and western countries get good ppl with brains not just leaders.
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by spagettiluv: 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
tishbite42:

Enjoy your slavery
you mean same slavery them no born you well to come out on Monday morning
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by tishbite42: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
spagettiluv:
you mean same slavery them no born you well to come out on Monday morning
Yeye dey smell
Deep in your heart, you wish the Yorubas had a group like IPOB
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
2Radii:
Alaye nisuuru, aye o le to bayii grin

O le ju bẹ lọ o.
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Amb1045:
you sound stupid.

Clown, becos he told you the truth that hurts?

ASUU is on 7months strike blame Queen Elizabeth.

Nigerian leaders loot 10billion dollars blame Queen Elizabeth.

NNPC cannot account for money, 8months Crude oil sales lifted from Nigeria shores blame the Queen.

Wike built 15th flyover in port harcourt blame Queen Elizabeth.

Supreme Gov nullify Imo election blame Queen Elizabeth.

Abia State Governor Ikepazu used 8years to build one flyover blame Queen Elizabeth.

Your village kinsmen they coven with your Resume blame Queen Elizabeth.

You lucky am not the leader of this country your type deserves to be locked in a bottomless pit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
osazuwa23:

Ppl like you still dey?
So dull.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by uche393: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
asoebi without owambe
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Never pertain to understand the pains of the traumatized until you have rocked those shoes.

You miss the point entirely, you failed to prove that she doesn't express or recognize the above premises you made. Thus you only make conjectures about her personal ideologies based off of isolated tweets. Her calling out the queen was about their seeming hypocricy in their semi righteous involvement in the Nigerian civil war [GENOCIDE], which they supervised and sanctioned.

She is a victim as is any IGBO person, she is entitled to a level of trauma that you nor your kind may be able to fashion because you and your fathers are the inflictors of those trauma, it's like a rapist telling a girl he raped to move on and stop playing the victim as she was infact the cause of her own woes, such is the level of rationality of your lot.

Economic development or degradation was never the centre of her message but the POGROMS and GENOCIDE committed against her people, it is understandable that y'all always choose selective amnesia to deceive your conscience and not us. The subject on ground was that Britain hasn't done anything in goodwill to the history of the People who suffered perhaps one of the worst tragedies in modern History!

Stop the diversionary argument, and stick to the facts of the case. I could care less for the british exploitation of Africa. But Nigeria exists today because of them millions of my ancestors are no more today because of them. Also due to their influence and interests, people like AWOLOWO, GOWON, OBASANJO, ADEKUNLE [BLACK SCORPION] MURTALA etc..who should be somewhere far from the good things of life, have lived and prospered with full protection of the british and Nigerians. Charles Taylor did not do up to 1% of what they are guilty of.

So rest I my case.

Sometimes I wonder weather ppl like you have brain.
Do you even know the histroy of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by 2Radii: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
SugarGirl44:

O le ju bẹ lọ o.
Odaa motigbo.

Ele tobee o, oun aiyiye na se, e sun buru nibe.
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by spagettiluv: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
tishbite42:

Yeye dey smell
Deep in your heart, you wish the Yorubas had a group like IPOB
ahuzubillahi,
Godforbid bad thing in the mighty name of Jesus.
We won’t have such a terrorist group killing you guys in masses in our peaceful west ijn
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by ukaface(f): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mtcheeeew
Things of this world always amazes me and makes me wonder how people think .

Giving unnecessary attention and stress to something that doesn't require such height.

How is the death of a royal different from that of a common man?
Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by infofta(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
UK is their home as long they stay and make their living there. They are part of the system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Funeral With Aso Ebi In UK (pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emola12:
Eni ti oni iru eni ko mo iyi eni,,, I reserve my comment
ti o dara ni ẹtọ wipe ọrọìwòye wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / Moment A Python Regurgitates Huge Monitor Lizard In Thailand(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.