Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

“it’s Hard For Me To See Boyfriend Cos Of My Content But I’m Not What You Guys T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it’s Hard For Me To See Boyfriend Cos Of My Content But I’m Not What You Guys T (626 Views)

My Family Started Anglican Church In Nigeria But I’m Juju Worshipper – Seun Kuti / Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“it’s Hard For Me To See Boyfriend Cos Of My Content But I’m Not What You Guys T by Perchyhome: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Controversial Instagram influencer, Mandy Kiss, has taken to social media to lament over her inability to find a boyfriend

Click the link to see photos https://thecuteceleb.com/its-hard-for-me-to-see-boyfriend-cos-of-my-content-but-im-not-what-you-guys-think-president-of-olosho-and-instagram-influencer-mandy-kiss-laments-watch/

Re: “it’s Hard For Me To See Boyfriend Cos Of My Content But I’m Not What You Guys T by Boogyman557: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: “it’s Hard For Me To See Boyfriend Cos Of My Content But I’m Not What You Guys T by MatrixReloaded: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Naira marley is a goal

(1) (Reply)

“I Promised To Remain A Virgin Till Marriage” – Ashmusy / Skit Maker, Sabinus, Shares 'sample' Of Re-designed N1000 Notes / Fan Beg Wizkid React Over Zinoleesky House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.