Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant (57046 Views)

Profile | Bukunmi Adeaga (kie Kie) Nigetria Celebrity And Social Media Icon / Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Rapper Olamide And Wife, Bukunmi Aisha Suleiman Welcome Their 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Devil1Messenger: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
But Tinubu is a good man and the right choice for Nigerians. Obi can’t handle Nigeria, bitter truth.

Just like Buhari is handling Nigeria abi?
What qualification does tinubu has and Obi don't have?
Do u realise the reason why Nigeria is like this is because buhari is weak and old? old age comes with memory lost, you tend to easily forget alot of things wen u are old. Nigeria is run by cabals because buhari can't handle most things by himself and the cabals are looting and stealing without him knowing.
Worst will happen under tinubu.
He just be sleeping anyhow in aso rock while the worst stealing and looting will take place.
You cant hold the cabals accountable because u don't know them and didn't elect them.
We are supposed to all learn From buhari mistakes but we are not really ready
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by tishbite42: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
She like to clap for a nigga and she throw it back for a nigga

Remember when I came home from correctional facility?? All of them bad bitches in my direction
RIP Pop Smoke
God go punish all these shooters wey dey waste Black talent
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Imagine your dreams grin grin grin grin grin

Rozross:
Congratulations to her, I can’t wake to start making babies too. I definitely know I’ll make very cute babies for my lucky future husband. But sha I’ll make use of my pregnancy cravings very well, my husband go hear am during my pregnancy period.
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by chikeze(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
quote author=Rozross post=116848944]Congratulations to her,[b][/b] I can’t wake to start making babies [b][/b]too for my lucky future husband. But sha I’ll make use of my pregnancy cravings very well, my husband go hear am during my pregnancy period.[/quote]
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
tishbite42:

RIP Pop Smoke
God go punish all these shooters wey dey waste Black talent
Thats word
Word up son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mathematricks:

grin What's all these nonsense nigga? You in the hood?
told my bitch find us a bitch we can fuxk on together tomorrow
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Jnrprince1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Congratulations to her, I can’t wake to start making babies too. I definitely know I’ll make very cute babies for my lucky future husband. But sha I’ll make use of my pregnancy cravings very well, my husband go hear am during my pregnancy period.
vawulence
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by juman(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
I thought she got child/children before.
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Mathematricks: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
told my bitch find us a bitch we can fuxk on together tomorrow

grin You must have missed your med this morning, bro.
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by socialjustice93: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Congratulations to her.. I like this lady very funny, she go just dey make the hubby laugh on steady grin..
men sef need women with good sense of humor not the other way round all the time
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Tgb1: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Oh
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Only if the lamber is to get me trendy clothes, I want to wear everything trendy.
That one go be small thing so far you no go give pregnancy wahala.
Shebi na just to go buy all those designer maternity gown for yaba and call a photographer to come give you snapshots so that you can use it to trend on instagram
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Dcaliphate(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Imagine
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Asianjollof007: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
I really can't wait to be a dad too. I want two beautiful girls but man's still hustling.
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by potland: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
in case you want men to do the job call me. I'm fertile
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by potland: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Katie2021:
Congratulations to her
Lord bless me with cute babies and the finance to take care of them, most of all the brain to train them
are you single?
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Batam:

That one go be small thing so far you no go give pregnancy wahala.
Shebi na just to go buy all those designer maternity gown for yaba and call a photographer to come give you snapshots so that you can use it to trend on instagram
See this one , I’ve changed my mind and won’t receive gifts
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by wildkat: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:

Do she-males get pregnant? Swerve abeg make human beings see road

1 Like

Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
See this one , I’ve changed my mind and won’t receive gifts
Honey, you no say the business trip wey I dey go na for us to benefit, go stay for ya mama house till I come back please
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Batam:

Honey, you no say the business trip wey I dey go na for us to benefit, go stay for ya mama house till I come back please
Which responsible man sends his pregnant wife back to her mom. Your future wife is in trouble, I pity her.
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Enimin: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Never heard of her. The type of shìt news that makes nairaland front page these days ehn...smh
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Which responsible man sends his pregnant wife back to her mom. Your future wife is in trouble, I pity her.
When your trouble is much na to push you to your parent for adequate attention
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by jeromestarks: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
Please don't make any babies. I take God beg you. The number of wayward, futureless children born by women who has slept with many men is enough.
Let those who kept their glory until marriage be the ones to give birth so that the world can get better.
Let clean women (virgins) be the ones to give birth so that Earth's girls won't Use smelly, ugly, fuggly pvssies to kill their husbands at night (like mother like daughter really applies here).
Thank you.
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Dricker: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
bb09011617135:
good morning y'all. Ask original usa phone number for your website,,,, app and account authorization. We have paid vpn,,,, datingsite,,,,, idcard etc.
am interested in dating account
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mathematricks:

grin You must have missed your med this morning, bro.
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Yetunde Wunmi Biography

Hassanat Taiwo Akinwande, better known by her stage name Yetunde Wunmi, is a well-known Nigerian veteran actress.

Yetunde Wunmi was born on the 22nd of Feb, 1960 (62 years ago) in Ilaro, Ogun State, Nigeria. And she is born to Mr. Surakat Akinwande and Mrs. Olufunke Sabainat.

In addition, research indicates that Yetunde Wunmi grew up in Egbado and Ibadan, Oyo State. She lived with her siblings Kehinde (her twin), Nosirudeen, and Tajudeen Akinwande.

In the year 2006, Yetunde was arrested for the possession of the illegal drug, Cocaine.

Yetunde Wunmi Early Life
She received her primary and secondary education certificates from Ansar-up-deen Primary and Secondary School in Ilaro, Ogun State. There was no record of her tertiary education.

Yetunde Wunmi Career
Yetunde became a member of a theatre troupe created by Sunday Akinola (also known as Mogaji Feyikogbon), who she apprenticed in 1981.

She moved on after that, eventually joining the Tate Alade Aromire theatre group in 1989.

As documented, she did not begin behaving as a splinter until she married and had children with her husband.

She moved into acting full-time after that, despite her husband’s disapproval, because it was the only career she had nurtured and was passionate about.

No one, not even her darling husband, could stop her.

The pair had a conflict of interest, which caused them to split up because neither of them was ready to bow to the other.

Yetunde Wunmi also starred as “Yetunde” in various films after playing a pivotal role in “Feyikogbon,” a weekly TV stage drama.

In the 1980s, she made her film debut with this same piece.

She is also a screenwriter, producer, and director of numerous Yoruba films, including “Sussy Mama,” in which she dressed as a young lady to fit into the character she was portraying.

According to a reliable source, the 60-year-old actress began her acting career in 1983 and was able to integrate and adapt into the movie industry thanks to the advice and mentorship of very remarkable movie directors and film producers.

Yetunde appears to be capable of interpreting any character, as she always ensures that she adds dexterity to any job she is given.

She is attractive, lively, classic, elegant, and intellectual. And also, a mother-in-law and a nurturing, loving, mother. Her face hasn’t been as consistent as it used to be.

Check-in For More Threads Here: https://igbodefence.com/yetunde-wunmi-akinwande-biography/

Re: Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant by Nehyooh(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
He'll surely be there for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Photo About Teebillz Suicide Attempt / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.