Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Good News Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Good News Nigerians (998 Views)

Good News On Your Printing Need!!! We Print On A Wide Variety Of Products, Brand / Good News Pure Original Honey Just Landed. / Good News To All WAEC, GCE And JAMB Candidates!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News Nigerians by ejiron(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2011
YOU CAN NOW TRANSFER AND RECEIVE FUND ALSO WITHDRAW ON SAT AND SUN
do you know you can now tranfer money from your phone, currently i use my phone to buy food from the cafeteria. you can do it and tell you clients too. it makes it easier to transfer funds even on a sat and sun you can still sell your product. forget about going to the bank, PM me to get started anywere you are only if you have etisalat network.

HOW?

Money Transfer
PayCom offers money transfer services. You can send money to any mobile phone user via our mobile payment system. This is done by using the PayCom menu on your mobile phone. As a PayCom subscriber, you can send money to both PayCom and non-PayCom subcribers. All transactions are executed in real time.

Cash In
Our subscribers are able to load money onto their mobile account at any of our agent locations across the nation.

Cash Out

We provide our subscribers acces to cash from their mobile accounts at our agent outlets or ATM machines nationwide.
payment can be made thru agents alone wich i will help you with. contact me samifayin@gmail.com or facebook.com/fejirom
Re: Good News Nigerians by ejiron(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2011
you can also make money by becoming one of their agents.
Re: Good News Nigerians by Greenpro: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2011
mobile banking is here. ok

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Fashion Products@beautyboxnigeria.com: Free Delivery Inc. / New Laptop Screens For Sale In Atttractive Price / New Toshiba Satellite,core I5 ,500gb,4gram ,1 Gig Nvidia,7 ,95k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.