Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

The Illiterate Known As Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Illiterate Known As Orji Kalu (252 Views)

Jubilation As Orji Kalu Constructs Dilapidated Umuobasi Amankalu-Igbere Road / 300+ DSS Soldiers Foreign French Fighters Yet The Illiterate Escaped / The Educated South Vs The Illiterate North Who Is Who? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Illiterate Known As Orji Kalu by Jengem: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Presidency not a regional issue - Orji Uzo Kalu - Excuse me people, Orji Kalu is no elite, he is semi literate, a GCE holder with 9 Fs. When he was governor of Abia State and visitor to Abia State University, he commandeered a Bachelors degree to himself without taking any lectures or satisfying the requirements to be awarded such a certificate. This degree has since been withdrawn by a court of law. He is semi-illiterate. Cant you see how irrational he gets up to be? Rare is a time Orji Uzo Kalu has made any sensible, logical statement. All he does these days is pandering to Tinubu, in case he wins, to help him truncate his criminal trial with EFCC. People, I say, never expect rationality from persons who gathered wealth thru criminality.

4 Likes

Re: The Illiterate Known As Orji Kalu by Burruchaga71(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Orji Kalu is a saboteur. And we will definitely going to treat him as an enemy of ndi igbo.

1 Like

Re: The Illiterate Known As Orji Kalu by duro4chang(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Orji Kalu is a saboteur. And we will definitely going to treat his as an enemy of ndi igbo.
Re: The Illiterate Known As Orji Kalu by duro4chang(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
An illiterate cannot read nor write but Kalu can do both.
Re: The Illiterate Known As Orji Kalu by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jengem:
Presidency not a regional issue - Orji Uzo Kalu - Excuse me people, Orji Kalu is no elite, he is semi literate, a GCE holder with 9 Fs. When he was governor of Abia State and visitor to Abia State University, he commandeered a Bachelors degree to himself without taking any lectures or satisfying the requirements to be awarded such a certificate. This degree has since been withdrawn by a court of law. He is semi-illiterate. Cant you see how irrational he gets up to be? Rare is a time Orji Uzo Kalu has made any sensible, logical statement. All he does these days is pandering to Tinubu, in case he wins, to help him truncate his criminal trial with EFCC. People, I say, never expect rationality from persons who gathered wealth thru criminality.
The idi*t and some other southeast politicians are jealous of Obi's popularity and acceptance by Nigerians, great minds from Igbo people like Pat Utomi, Okonjo-Iweala, Aruma oteh, Kingsley Moghalu, Alex Oti and other great minds, only criminal politicians that are worthless are rooting for Tinubu grin grin
I remember how he came to Anambra spent more than 2 weeks before election, ranting that APC is taking over the state, they bought many Anambra State House members, APGA campaign DG, Senators and many APGA chieftain at the end they ended up in third position

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Mentally Sound, Cheap Propaganda Cannot Make Him To Join APC / Peter Obi And The Checkmate Of 2023: A New Phase Of Nigeria's Independent / Biased Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.