Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. (62408 Views)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by timi0103(m): 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Baba baba nla ati ìran e ni big disgrace. Omo ale
Lilydore:
Spits.. We Yorubas are a big disgrace to this country

It's a pity.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The natural ones most of you treat like items to be discarded after use? undecided

Does that now mean that "synthetic or artificial women" won't be treated like items to be discarded after use?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Sheriman(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Where is his gboola down there. Did he cut that one too.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by neonly: 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Helpout12345:
For people arguing about Trans surgery and what to expect after the surgery. Read below

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326590

Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by geewean(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omooooor I just dey reason how those oyinbo go don drill the hole in his ass to be wide and deeper than that carnal that swallowed many Nigerians during the Ikeja bomb blast.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Don't you read? Where did I say women who had their wombs removed for health reasons are not complete?

The bottom line is that that trans woman can never be a woman as long as he or she doesn't experience monthly periods or period pains..

He or she can have one thousand surgeries if he or she likes, but her or she can never be a woman.
Kobojunkie:
1. So a woman with such issues is not a complete woman then? undecided

2. So woman who would rather remove their womb than deal with what you described as painful periods and have no care for child bearing are not complete women? undecided

3. You keep moving the yardstick is what keeps me asking questions. undecided

I didn't say God. Instead I used the word god to indicate that you seem to think you get to define for all women what it means to be one - complete, normal , etc.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:
Does that now mean that "synthetic or artificial women" won't be treated like items to be discarded after use?
I dare you to try it and find out for yourself. grin
Come tell us about it afterwards. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
Buzzapper:
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.
God abeg o. No let your son go toast man because he not know. This is absurd abeg. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Jalaw: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why are they always from Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ketuojole: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
AMEN O
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ketuojole: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kooldon:
This one no get soft ass at all at all
May our dear men not carry a fellow man put for house as wife out of ignorance,
..AMEN O

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
1. Don't you read? Where did I say women who had their wombs removed for health reasons are not complete?

2. The bottom line is that that trans woman can never be a woman as long as he or she doesn't experience monthly periods or period pains..

3. He or she can have one thousand surgeries if he or she likes, but her or she can never be a woman.
1. Is an non normal woman a complete woman? undecided

2. There are women born without wombs, and so by your submission, they can't be women for the reason you give? undecided
Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser (MRKH) syndrome is a disorder that mainly affects the female reproductive system. This condition causes the vagina and uterus to be underdeveloped or absent, although external Instruments are normal. Affected individuals usually do not have menstrual periods due to the absence of a uterus.

3. Yet those who were born female from birth can have thousands of surgeries yet remain women? undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I dare you to try it and find out for yourself. grin
Come tell us about it afterwards. undecided

I am finding out by myself by asking you. Does that now mean that "synthetic or artificial women" won't be treated like items to be discarded after use?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:
I am finding out by myself by asking you. Does that now mean that "synthetic or artificial women" won't be treated like items to be discarded after use?
And I am asking you to volunteer your services in order to find out for us. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by projet: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Christ!!!, how do they do these things
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ValeeLove(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Gender affirmation/reassignment surgeries are not as uncommon as you pretend
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery_(male-to-female)
I'm pretty sure the 'reassignment' and surgery will help him get pregnant, right?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
The arms dey always cast them. Big and strong arms

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And I am asking you to volunteer your services in order to find out for us. undecided

That's what I am doing by asking you. Does that now mean that "synthetic or artificial women" won't be treated like items to be discarded after use?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValeeLove:
I'm pretty sure the 'reassignment' and surgery will help him get pregnant, right?
Because every person who wants to be a woman wants to be pregnant? undecided

Because all who are born women with a vagina must definitely get pregnant? undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:
That's what I am doing by asking you. Does that now mean that "synthetic or artificial women" won't be treated like items to be discarded after use?
Again, I am asking you to volunteer your services in order to find out for us. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Celinedionchild(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
His life his choice, there are more important problems in the world
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by peacettw: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
He looks happier and that's all that matters. I want to applaud his bravery. Not many of us can sustain the resolve to fight for our dreams despite the odds stacked against us.

This young man did all that and more and for that he has my respect.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ValeeLove(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because every person who wants to be a woman wants to be pregnant? undecided

Because all who are born women with a vagina must definitely get pregnant? undecided
and what if he wants to get pregnant, do you want to stop him? Answer my question.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Trans women are artificially made women and not real women

You can't compare a a straight woman to an artificial woman, it's an insult to us straight women.

A straight woman can have surgeries to enhance her feminine looks, not to change her sexuality completely.

I prefer gays and lesbians because they don't change anything about themselves.
Kobojunkie:
1. Is an non normal woman a complete woman? undecided

2. There are women born without wombs, and so by your submission, they can't be women for the reason you give? undecided

3. Yet those who were born female from birth can have thousands of surgeries yet remain women? undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, I am asking you to volunteer your services in order to find out for us. undecided

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValeeLove:
and what if he wants to get pregnant, do you want to stop him? Answer my question.
Stop himself because? undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by sameks08(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
sometimes I wonder hw people reason at times I wonder how he enjoy nw than before
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Trans women are artificially made women and not real women

You can't compare a a straight woman to an artificial woman, it's an insult to us straight women.

A straight woman can have surgeries to enhance her feminine looks, not to change her sexuality completely.

They are all confused

4 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:
I don tell you. Go Try am for yourself already. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don tell you. Go Try am for yourself already. undecided

What did you try when you said this:

"The natural ones most of you treat like items to be discarded after use?"
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Trans women are artificially made women and not real women. You can't compare a a straight woman to an artificial woman, it's an insult to us straight women.

undecided
I see you are looking to start a war of your own there... Goodluck! grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
But gays and lesbians are better because they don't have to do any surgery to claim to be the opposite sex.
CheapHomes1:

They are all confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.