Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal (28235 Views)

INEC Disowns Labour Party National Convention / INEC Disowns Purported Final List Of Candidates / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal by lailo: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

Those places you mentioned could not be tampered with, without dire consequences.
They knew not to even try cos the people voted enmass for the winners and protected there votes.
No mago mago.
Those of you supporting this evil party that has taken us back to an all time low should really have a rethink.
Nigerians have suffered enough under this party that has no direction. I know you cannot even afford three square meals a day not to talk of basic amenities.

Its not supposed to be this way. Call a spade by its name!

Until we start holding leaders accountable, this country would remain stagnant!
In another words APC is an evil party which must lose every election bcs the people have rejected it but PDP is now a born again party grin and the choice of the people grin grin grin grin
Wonderful undecided
Re: Repeat Of Imo Script: INEC Disowns APC's Manufactured Votes In Court Of Appeal by dangermouse(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
lailo:

In another words APC is an evil party which must lose every election bcs the people have rejected it but PDP is now a born again party grin and the choice of the people grin grin grin grin
Wonderful undecided

Thats what you deduced on your own dude. I never said that, I only pointed out to the poster why they couldnt manipulate the areas he questioned.

But since you know what is going on, you have a point on the definitions made.

Both parties I cant vote for!

Let the will of the people prevail. Thats how a democracy works!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabinet: Different Lists In Circulation As Tinubu’s 14-day Deadline Closes In / Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Ibrahim Attahiru - Ali-Keffi / Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.