Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) (496 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Graduates With First Class Degree In Law (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Aisha Buhari congratulates daughter in-law on graduating with First Class Honours in a foreign university. While our own university lecturers are on strike

Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by Givemehope(f): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
And Nigerian students are rotting away at home. SMH.
Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by Anigreat: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
shocked

God punish Buhari

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Aisha Buhari congratulates daughter in-law on graduating with First Class Honours in a foreign university. While our own university lecturers are on strike
I didn't know that her own daughter has transmutated to become an in-law.
Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by Tboy222: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Very good, good for her I congratulate her.
Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by Beremx(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
I didn't know that her own daughter has transmutated to become an in-law.
that’s Yusuf Buhari’s wife who also bears the name Zahra.

The post is highly insensitive and a mockery to the Nigerian educational system. How can she post such at this time students are at home because of strike?

Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

God punish Buhari

Why should God punished someone he has uplifted above your level tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by Racoon(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
So sad that even the first lady of a country can insult the sensibility of Nigerians with this belated issue Given that the Ivory Towers have been on a protracted strike well their wards and cronies children are graduating from foreign universities.
Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by eliyke(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
See wetin dis people jst dey put 4 our face,no b Dere fault,some people still dey support dem

Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Beremx:
that’s Yusuf Buhari’s wife who also bears the name Zahra.

The post is highly insensitive and a mockery to the Nigerian educational system. How can she post such at this time students are at home because of strike?

Nonsense
Alright, thank you for the clarification.
Re: Aisha Buhari Congratulates Daughter In-law(photos) by Stenewiser: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hypocrite everywhere, buhari work to the top, every politician you see today worked hard to their position, so let them enjoy, stay there and continue rotting away in lack. And criticize your parents and grandparents mate. If I have money I should not celebrate my children and send them to the best schools, did they used your money to achieved that degree, do you know how rich buhari was before becoming a president. Poor hypocritical people, Nigeria problem is beyond one man. Most have no interest in joining politics, how will the change come. poor people.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi:second Least Indebted State Yet Their Gov Is Working / Where Is The Primary And Secondary Cert Tinubu Submitted In 1998? / End EFCC: Old Video Of Peter Obi Speaking About Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.