Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Dammy Krane Drags Davido On Twitter Over Lingering Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Drags Davido On Twitter Over Lingering Debt (339 Views)

For My Daughter's Sake Pay Me My Money- Dammy Krane Drags Davido Over Debt / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Dammy Krane Drags Tekno Into His Beef With Orezi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Drags Davido On Twitter Over Lingering Debt by BethiMcCauley: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thav TV

Oyindamola Emmanuel, Nigerian singer and song writer known professionally as Dammy Krane fired shots at Davido on Twitter over an alleged unpaid debt.

According to the singer, Davido was still yet to pay him for his contribution on one of his songs and taking the discord to Twitter on Monday Dammy Krane accused Davido of refusing to pay for his songwriting contribution to an earlier released track, even after reaching out to the DMW boss privately.

Although the singer had earlier threatened to call out certain “rich guys” owing him money, in a previous tweet “All my rich guys wey dey owe me money, today na Monday o. Abi make we bring am come ‘The Supreme High Twitter Court’ #Eshe,” he however followed through with his threat sharing a picture of a tweet made by Davido in 2017 which read; “Shout out to @dammy_krane!! Co-wrote the hook of ‘PERE’ with me!!”

And he had captioned the photo thus; “My Blooda @davido, run the check. I don reach out to people over the years based on split sheet & outstanding, no response. We no gats dey get this convo here,” Dammy Krane captioned the picture.

No doubt this would stir multiple reactions from social media and various fans and followers of the both artistes would jump in to defend their faves.

https://thavmedia.com/dammy-krane-drags-davido-on-twitter-over-lingering-debt/
Re: Dammy Krane Drags Davido On Twitter Over Lingering Debt by holluwizzy: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Normal level but mind were u wash n dry ur dirty clothes.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Apologises To Ex-wife Kim For Stressing Her After Split / Stunning Traditional Outfits For Cute Couples (igbo + Yoruba + Fulani) / Marlian Singer "Mohbad" Gets Beaten By Label Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.