Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra (40946 Views)

Woman Abandons Baby, Absconds After Delivery In Delta (Photos) / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Ghanaian Woman Abandons Her Baby In A Toilet In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Romanoff(f): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Just imagine the wickedness of a mother toward her own child. Women can do the unthinkable. After they will be opening their pussy for anyone they see money on his hand. I pray that child remains safe and sound. Judgement awaits whoever that did this horrible thing.

If this was about opening whatever for someone who has money, this wouldn't have happened.

Doesn't the child have a father that will notice the child has gone missing?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by berryPee(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
It shall be well with the baby.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by rusher14: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obi really impoverished Anambra people.
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Romanoff(f): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
No amount of excuse can justify this aberration. Many are in abject poverty but they are still surviving.

Many have pushed their daughters to prostitution and their sons to crime.

How them take different from this woman?

The economy is a contributing factor.

If only our adoption laws and process is easy, giving the child up for adoption is better than this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by OdefaGirl(f): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
This will stop after Biafra independence

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Talk sensibly Diokpa

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Daniluv1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Givemehope:
Most of these things are as a result of bad economy. Buhari, God will judge you.

Shut your mouth before I shut it for you

So she didn't know the economy was bad before she opened her legs abi?

Or her senses couldn't advise her to tell the Bastard man to use a condom

Abi na economy give am belle?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Uyi168: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Givemehope:
Most of these things are as a result of bad economy. Buhari, God will judge you.
economy bad, yet u dey fuvk anyhow..mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Realmi: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by DLSReigns: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
If a mother can abandon her child, who does she want to show that love she couldn't give? Thank God for good Samaritans.

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by AuroraB(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
No amount of excuse can justify this aberration. Many are in abject poverty but they are still surviving.
Where's the baby's father in all these
Have you pondered over this
Na question I ask nii ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Things are happening
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Jabar2017: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( COVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you. God bless nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Corridon: 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Romanoff:

If this was about opening whatever for someone who has money, this wouldn't have happened.

Doesn't the child have a father that will notice the child has gone missing?

That child shouldn't be subjected to this inhumane treatment no matter the reason.
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Givemehope:
you are mad

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by newnigerdelta00: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
eliyke:
Wetin we go call dis kind one now?

Peter obi people
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Justkatty(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Better than dumping the baby half dead in a dump side.

God bless the good Samaritan.

What about the father of the child?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by AmazingELixir: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
lipsrsealed

Hard times
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Haywhy3579: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
I know it can only happen in anambra state or Obidient state

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Emysolar3(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by elonmuskbaby: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is wickedness
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Romanoff(f): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
That child shouldn't be subjected to this inhumane treatment no matter the reason.

It took two people to make that baby. The woman is always the one shamed for the abandonment. No one worries or even remembers the sperm donor who also owns the child.

Abi na only woman dey get pikin ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Emman08: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
For someone who really wants a child, whose Mrs has lost 2 pregnancies in the last 2 years I find this so disgusting and evil

1 Like

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by obiyor2000: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Some have food but cannot eat, some can eat but have no food. This kind world, there are so many people praying to God just to take in while these God forsaken one just dropped her's off for free.
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Kayrubu: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Shut up..... If she abandoned her in the Bush you will still cry.... Now her conscience help her to leave it where a help can be giving to the baby.... U dey shout wickedness. You don see wickedness before. Let's good orphanage take care of the baby jare. Suleeeeeeeeeeeee egbira

quote author=Corridon post=116854476]Just imagine the wickedness of a mother toward her own child. Women can do the unthinkable. After they will be opening their pussy for anyone they see money on his hand. I pray that child remains safe and sound. Judgement awaits whoever that did this horrible thing.[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Nefort: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Just imagine the wickedness of a mother toward her own child. Women can do the unthinkable. After they will be opening their pussy for anyone they see money on his hand. I pray that child remains safe and sound. Judgement awaits whoever that did this horrible thing.

Shut up!!. Every time women this, women that.

What about those sticking their rod inside every hole they can find? Why don't you blame them to? Is decency for women alone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by obiyor2000: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Emman08:
For someone who really wants a child, whose Mrs has lost 2 pregnancies in the last 2 years I find this so disgusting and evil
your words just hurted me cause like in the same shoe
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by Munzy14(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
Not everyone is willing to do something for a survival..some want the easier way. lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra by mountsaltz: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Corridon:
The stupid woman will still collect gbola tonight. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / How I Mistakenly Snatched A Bag With Faeces & A Lady's Pant- Robbery Suspect / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.