Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric (33541 Views)

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Hanndye: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
jerseyboy:

What is South Mr. Gumbody SS/SE attach by force.
IPOBI is SE Biafra.
Ibos stop fooling yourselves. SS will never join Nwosus in anything.
See your life. So, if Nigeria was going to be devided in 3 it wouldn't be North, South and West? Make your own designations, let's see.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Ikpongiton: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Shut up!

Northern Christians and Muslims live together in the north.

You are in the Muddy Biafra land that is forgotten by Federal government and knowing what’s going on in the north.
I know the north, more than you.let me start from darazo in bauchi,tsoho gwaram and sabo gwaram in jigawa.chijawa ,birnin kudu and dutse ,all in jigawa .nengi in gombe .dukku in bauchi.remote areas like zango in Kano.Abi panshekara in kano.in some parts of the north , cows and human drink from the same water pond.where is muddy in the south.you are there suffering in that dusty ,hot , freezing dessert.

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by BATified2023: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
socialjustice93:

It's obvious you didn't watch that video.. you think he's speaking against the Igbos alone or you just pretend not to see as you normally can't stand up to your masters?

And what has PO going to church got to do with the vituperations the useless fura jalo man is spewing?
he mentioned peter obi categorically n talk about him being an extremist catholic

U people never know north
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Kingozymandias(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

pinkPUSSY is a hairy chestbeater developer MAN. He is so damn scared of Fulani spanking his ass like his ancestors that he's hiding under a pink F.

The flatin0s fear Fulani pass God. The Cleric abused Tinubu and no Yoruba tried to push it on yeebos. But this man is abusing their son and pinkPUSSY still found a way of mentioning Tinubu grin grin grin grin

cc paramakina202, opintiwa, the other ones wey don wear their wives skirts...they don japka grin grin grin
Stop crying .. isn't to early to begin the lamentations? grin

You will have enough time and buckets to fill with your sweet tears grin

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hanndye:

See your life. So, if Nigeria was going to be devided in 3 it wouldn't be North, South and West? Make your own designations, let's see.
Nwosu, are you alright? There are nothing less than 6 countries trapped inside Nigeria. Ibos are toxic. South Camerrons bailed out of Nigeria because of YEEEBOS

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by kingyakos: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Democracy is gradually destroying the unity of Nigeria
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by bruse212: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
OK NOW IF YOU VOTE OBI YOU VOTE BIAFRA

IF YOU VOTE ATIKU YOU VOTE BOKOHARAM

IF YOU VOTE TINUBU YOU VOTE AGBERO

ALREADY WE VOTED BUHARI NA POVERTY, INSECURITY AND ASUU STRIKE WE DEY ENJOY.

Make i just comot here

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by tsdarkside(m): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Igbos started this division and hate, I hope they enjoy what they have been serving. Obi supports terrorists too, don't vote Obi.

we have been warnin dem to dont open old wounds....

they got completly carried away by ipob and started sayin crazy stuffs about others....

here was a guy always repeatin ipob is igbo,igbo is ipob all over nairaland....they didnt cautioned him....
sayin unprintable things about others day and night....??

now they want their votes....??
because christian....??
because save nigeria....??
wat....

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Hanndye: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
jerseyboy:

Nwosu, are you alright? There are nothing less than 6 countries trapped inside Nigeria. Ibos are toxic. South Camerrons bailed out of Nigeria because of YEEEBOS
Even your own map shows that Ndi Igbo is more south than east. So, what is your problem? Can't let go of what you hate?

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hanndye:

Even your own map shows that Ndi Igbo is more south than east. So, what is your problem? Can't let go of what you hate?

wait oo....i read something like that too before....west cameroonians opted out of nigeria because of something about igbos....

interestin is people in the today south south said something like that too and became south south states....
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by tsdarkside(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hanndye:

kiki....why are you showin a map about cannibalism....??
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by tsdarkside(m): 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
obi go share votes with atiku....

sorry....kpele....
a igbo candidate is just not sellable in the moment.... undecided undecided
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by RapistOnBail: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ikpongiton:
I know the north, more than you.let me start from darazo in bauchi,tsoho gwaram and sabo gwaram in jigawa.chijawa ,birnin kudu and dutse ,all in jigawa .nengi in gombe .dukku in bauchi.remote areas like zango in Kano.Abi panshekara in kano.in some parts of the north , cows and human drink from the same water pond.where is muddy in the south.you are there suffering in that dusty ,hot , freezing dessert.
And in all these places you mentioned, northern Christians are being killed on a daily basis?
Go and rest.

The dusty, hot, freezing desert harbors you immigrants from the Biafran land.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Hanndye: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
tsdarkside:

kiki....why are you showin a map about cannibalism....??
Jerseyboy provided the map. But I tell you it is just a misconception. A tribe is today well known for eating dogs, nobody is talking about that.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Electrons: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

You don’t have sense at all.

Go and read history, you’ll know those internal crisis has been on since before them born ur papa
who did this to Benue people? Who killed Deborah? Who is killing plateau people,who is killing southern Kaduna Christians? Who is renaming southern Kaduna chiefdom to emirates? Its so easy to bark online while the reality on ground is different.

if you can't answer this questions then you are just like the man who is talking trash in the video. I repeat no sensible Northern Christian will vote another Fulani Man into power,they have suffered enough. Oya come back and bark like a dog

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by paramakina202: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

pinkPUSSY is a hairy chestbeater developer MAN. He is so damn scared of Fulani spanking his ass like his ancestors that he's hiding under a pink F.

The flatin0s fear Fulani pass God. The Cleric abused Tinubu and no Yoruba tried to push it on yeebos. But this man is abusing their son and pinkPUSSY still found a way of mentioning Tinubu grin grin grin grin

cc paramakina202, opintiwa, the other ones wey don wear their wives skirts...they don japka grin grin grin

E be like sey I invoked the name of the deity that you worship.

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Opintiwa: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
paramakina202:

E be like sey I invoked the name of the deity that worship.

You press the button wella

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by RapistOnBail: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Electrons:
who did this to Benue people? Who killed Deborah? Who is killing plateau people,who is killing southern Kaduna Christians? Who is renaming southern Kaduna chiefdom to emirates? Its so easy to bark online while the reality on ground is different.

if you can't answer this questions then you are just like the man who is talking trash in the video. I repeat no sensible Northern Christian will vote another Fulani Man into power,they have suffered enough. Oya come back and bark like a dog
Bla bla bla.

Yes there are killings. But it’s been going on for decades even before them born ur papa.
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Electrons: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Bla bla bla.

Yes there are killings. But it’s been going on for decades even before them born ur papa.

thank you for agreeing that you have been murdering people for decades and yet you expect them to que in line and vote you.

You guys are just decievers and fair weather friends. Thank you
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Igbojew: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
perez100:
Then who are those killing Christians in Kaduna South, Plateau, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa States etc? Which supporters of religion killed Deborah and others? They even supported the killing of Deborah. Which supporters of religion killed a Pastor and his 2 sons in Kaduna recently? These Fulanis thinks they are smart. They always use religion to get all Muslims and again use one North to get both Christians and Muslims in the North. But when they get power, it becomes only Fulanis and their cows. Fulani Herdsmen have been killing innocent people in all parts of Nigeria and to them, there is nothing wrong with it. You don't want others to kill you but you want to be killing everybody.

Check the faces of those he is addressing, you will know that they are smarter than the man and they understand that the man want Atiku so that the killing of Northern Christians and non Fulani Muslims will continue.
good analysis and thank you........I am that Igbojew
Electrons:
thank you for agreeing that you have been murdering people for decades and yet you expect them to que in line and vote you.

You guys are just decievers and fair weather friends. Thank you

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Igbojew: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
candidtalk:

You people are collectively insane. Someone attacks Obi directly and your beloved Biafra yet it is Tinubu you are talking about?

Crystal clear you lot only have Tinubu and Yoruba on your mind because this man just rubbished and insulted you all by directing his fellow Northerners not to vote Obi.

He even emphasises that Northerners have nothing to gain voting Obi and you are here shouting Tinubu. Shameless.
Oh shut up you tribalistic f**l.You people are the problem of this country especially Southern Nigeria because of your perpetual hatred and envy against Igbos but you people will be deal with at the appropriate time............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by Mrpojj(m): 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
TheOldGods:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_aE4Ok3-w

Don't Vote A Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Northern Cleric

Inec recently stated that any tribal or religious campaign will be stopped and person prosecuted.

Here is a video of a northern cleric clearly saying that, no northerner should ever vote for a southerner candidate and was specific about Peter obi, and voting for obi will not benefit them. Watch the video and see for yourself.
You said northern christians should not vote southerner,
So should southern muslims vote a northerner?

1 Like

Re: No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric by johntolu: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
sulaak:

What is wrong with tribalism?

Nigeria has only existed for 106 years (1914 to 2022), while we have been tribal for thousands of years. We need to accept our differences.

Truth be told, an Nigerian, from the major ethnic groups, in Nigeria, is a tribalist.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Sardauna of Sokoto were unapologetic regional leaders who did their best to safeguard the interest of their regions from encroachment and subjugation, by the 'wandering' Igbo tribe, of Eastern Nigeria.

Chief Awolowo proposed a loose Nigerian Federation which gives each federating unit, the option of pulling out whenever they so desire. Ditto for Sir Ahmadu Bello who was preaching 'North for North' slogan, on behalf of Northern Nigeria.
It was only Nnamdi Azikiwe and his Igbo kinsmen who were all over the country as economic destitutes and leeches, that were being deceitful about their commitment to Nationalism and indivisibility of the Nigerian state.

Fast-forward to January 1966, the deceit and greed of Azikiwe and his Igbo kinsmen was exposed to the whole world with their annihilation of political and military leaders from every part of Nigeria, to the shameless exclusion of their own in a brazen 'power grabbing' act, that led to the destruction of all the safeguards and political arrangements put in place during
'self rule experiment and eventual independence, from Britain, by our founding fathers.

Lest I forget, I am also an apologetic Yoruba tribalist in the mould of Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Sir Adesoji Aderemi, both of Blessed Memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

My opposition to secession-Zik
Sunday, June 25, 2017 8:28 pm
By Nnamdi Azikiwe

When the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual.

That was when we began to use that expression – ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ – and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.

The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level.

So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will. He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason

We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle – he was really an arbiter – that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

Also read Why Awolowo did not make West secede

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain – ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us.

Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.

— Excerpt: Nnamdi Azikiwe’s interview with New Nigeria in 1975.