Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates (12599 Views)

2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates / Ekiti Election: ‘No Agents! Labour Party Missing In Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Don't blame inec oh.... grin

It is because....

A tiny party like labour party can only be seen under the microscope.... grin cheesy

No yawa but your impending and continuous suffering would be clearly seen on you when the other two clowns enter
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Eyah !!!!

Due diligence

Proper structure

Hope you would accept the suffering that comes with Atiku and Tinubu as President
You think you are doing anybody

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

And they want to produce the next president of a whole federal republic of Nigeria cheesy

Them go "collect" when the election time reach tongue

And after that you go collect from useless government, I hope you have Intl Passport and you are smart enough to pass IELTS cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Moh247: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Hope you would accept the suffering that comes with Atiku and Tinubu as President
You think you are doing anybody

I guess all Anambra residence are now billionaire thanks to Obi and Lagosians under Tinubu are not

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Noone wants to be associated with a relatively unknown party.

IF OBI CAN WIN AT LEAST ONE STATE IN EACH OF THE 6 GEOPOLITICAL ZONES OF THE COUNTRY, INEC SHOULD DECLARE HIM THE WINNER.

Mind you I can bet with my two balls LP will not win any state even in the South East.

I hope you have given birth already coz you are about to become impotent
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

I guess all Anambra residence are now billionaire thanks to Obi and Lagosians under Tinubu are not

Lol, your suffering go get SI Unit, you never see anything
Una go dey pray make Buhari return when this two finish with una
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Moh247: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Lol, your suffering go get SI Unit, you never see anything
Una go dey pray make Buhari return when this two finish with una

Hope you are typing this in your mansion somewhere in Anambra
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Laple0541:
No reasonable person wants to labour in vain except zombidients.

The joke is on you, Obidients want a better Country, you want criminals running Nigeria
May our wishes befall us all cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by press9jatv: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Labour Party that doesn’t have tangible structures are still in court. I just dey laugh ooo. Peter obi has been deceived, funny enough he’s not giving out shishi. Peter obi dey catch cruise seriously. Peter Obi is a goner joor. Who know Labour Party in Nigeria politics.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Hope you are typing this in your mansion somewhere in Anambra

My life is soft, I already have a PR in Canada, I’m just cruising here in Nigeria, would leave anytime I want
I just hope you have more options in life coz if an Atiku or Tinubu Nigeria is your hope, my brother your suffering just want start cheesy
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Moh247: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

My life is soft, I already have a PR in Canada, I’m just cruising here in Nigeria, would leave anytime I want
I just hope you have more options in life coz if an Atiku or Tinubu Nigeria is your hope, my brother your suffering just want start cheesy

Thank God for your life my brother.. below is my residency on my passport too and that's a black card if you want a pics of my open return ticket let me know

If you choose Sentiment over reality, failure like Obi over success like Tinubu then it's your choice
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Thank God for your life my brother.. below is my residency on my passport too and that's a black card if you want a pics of my open return ticket let me know

If you choose Sentiment over reality, failure like Obi over success like Tinubu then it's your choice

Success like Tinubu, what clown
Don’t worry your generations would be Heroine users like him…..I guess I can say amen for you already grin
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Moh247: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Success like Tinubu, what clown
Don’t worry your generations would be Heroine users like him…..I guess I can say amen for you already grin

You are free to curse insult or say anything you like

Sensible people would pick reality over falasy and lies

As you can see nobody is running under Loser Party LP

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

You are free to curse insult or say anything you like

Sensible people would pick reality over falasy and lies

Ohh so you don’t want Heroine users in your lineage, but you want one as President
You can see you are mad
Your children both male and female would be Heroine users and thugs like Tinubu shocked
My kids would be clean successfully business people like Peter Obi……Amen on the beat again grin
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Moh247: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

Ohh so you don’t want Heroine users in your lineage, but you want one as President
You can see you are mad
Your children both male and female would be Heroine users and thugs like Tinubu shocked
My kids would be clean successfully business people like Peter Obi……Amen on the beat again grin

Well if only you know the implications of what you just typed at a stranger thinking you are causing "Vawulence"

I pity you
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by bhmw(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself...I am in Lagos, I am voting for Sanwo Olu for governorship and Obi for presidential. That is how many people will vote. Our major concern is Obi for president.

Watch out...

Bar1941:
Noone wants to be associated with a relatively unknown party.

IF OBI CAN WIN AT LEAST ONE STATE IN EACH OF THE 6 GEOPOLITICAL ZONES OF THE COUNTRY, INEC SHOULD DECLARE HIM THE WINNER.

Mind you I can bet with my two balls LP will not win any state even in the South East.

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Urheadmaster(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Picardor2:

I hate it when cows like u talk

Lol.

I never knew cows can talk cheesy

Make Obi come and enter Aso rock make I see tongue
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Indispensable85(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.......why won't their state chairman in Lagos decamp to Apc? No structure! If wishes were horses.!
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by adekolaelect(m): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Tinubu doing everything to suppress Labour Party.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.
This mumu will still blame Tinubu if his girlfriend missed here menstration ... So na Tinubu removed Labour candidate from INEC list?? The real mater is that nobody is ready to labour in Vain . Can you see where emotional hatred feeling make you reach?

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Well if only you know the implications of what you just typed at a stranger thinking you are causing "Vawulence"

I pity you

You pity who, you better pity yourself
You want a drug dealer as a President, but you don’t want one in your family…..Fela called people like you, animal in human skin cheesy
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Lol.

I never knew cows can talk cheesy

Make Obi come and enter Aso rock make I see tongue

Make your life come better make I see grin
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Emyogalanya: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

And they want to produce the next president of a whole federal republic of Nigeria cheesy

Them go "collect" when the election time reach tongue
Shey na po go come give una candidate ?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by spy24(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2022
emmabest2000:

Vawulence lllol

No be lie

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by jaxxy(m): 11:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Abdul05:
Don't blame inec oh.... grin

It is because....

A tiny party like labour party can only be seen under the microscope.... grin cheesy

If labour party wins lagos state how interesting will that be? grin
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Cool
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by lovinagbad: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2022
OldNairalander:
Urchins are already masturbating this early morning. The thread says Lagos Labour NASS list (which we all know is still in court) just like Akwaibom, Ebonyi and Yobe APC national APC NASS is still in court.
Stop talking rubbish.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Abdul05: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
jaxxy:

If labour party wins lagos state how interesting will that be? grin
continue fooling urself
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by OnionBandit(f): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

No yawa but your impending and continuous suffering would be clearly seen on you when the other two clowns enter
so it is only your gap-toothed clown that can turn things around

IPOB mentality grin
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Badonasty(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lol….na sympathy votes these ones just dey find
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by Scamburster(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
noble71:
shocked
Tinubu doing everything to suppress Labour Party.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.
What rate?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by EmmyDJourno: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
OnionBandit:
so it is only your gap-toothed clown that can turn things around

IPOB mentality grin

He is better than the drug addict and the kleptomaniac that lives in Dubai
A normal thinking human should see the difference, but you no normal, deep/critical reasoning is not resident in your head
Re: 2023: Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Lagos NASS Candidates by noble71(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Scamburster:

What rate?
#175/Pi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Chieftains Abducted As Bandits Hit Entourage Of Kaduna Guber Candidate / Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow / Only Minions Justifying Their Cheques Need Wike In Our Party - Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.