Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) (475 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter-In-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (Pictures) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Governor Matawalle Flies First Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Daughter-in-law of President Muhammadu Buhari, Zahra Buhari has reportedly bagged a degree in Architectural Science.

The 27-year-old, who is married to Buhari’s son, Yusuf, graduated with a First Class.
The university where she graduated from was not revealed

Her mother-in-law, Aisha congratulated her via a Facebook post.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/photos-buharis-daughter-in-law-zahra-graduates-with-first-class/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
More photos

Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Ogbodavies(m): 11:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
don't b surprised na abroad school... sorry 4 naija students on strike, sai baba no send una oo.
meanwhile which 1 b london cowboys fc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by GamalNasser: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ehen I knew no biological child of Buhari can finish with first class
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Is official.

The grand daughter of our honourable president of Nigeria have just graduated.

And our daughters and sons have turned to husbands and wives while at home tongue undecided.

It shall never be ok with ASSU and federal government for denying our children the opportunity to graduate like every other persons tongue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
You've made your parents proud anyways
Good luck
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
GamalNasser:

I know you graduated with "lower class"

Take heart, Tinubu is with you tongue.
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by aikyg(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
Meanwhile, Nigerian universities are on strike.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by JASONjnr(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
GamalNasser:

I wouldn't say so....Yusuf is very intelligent.... Dude's a brain ox...

But I wouldn't say the same to any Tinubu's child....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Trust me she can’t get that first class back in nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
kozmokaz:
Trust me she can’t get that first class back in nigeria ��

But she can have it abroad.

What an irony of life tongue
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by kozmokaz(m): 12:08am On Sep 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But she can have it abroad.

What an irony of life tongue

Think about it lol
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by ValCon888: 3:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Look at their faces. They have the assured look of people who have stolen wealth for 200 generations.

History will remember that the country collapsed under their father's watch.
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by newnet: 3:28am On Sep 21, 2022
And in Nigeria, university is on strike
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Wisetrue99: 4:37am On Sep 21, 2022
Leaders that cannot live by example! Tueh!

The money they pay abroad is enough to turn around the schools in Nigeria

Because they have alternatives, they will never see any solution for the Nigerian schools neitger will they make it a priority

They get everything abroad but ban every availability to the masses, insisting that we patronize Nigeria, why can't they do the same Scums

Wicked leaders!
Re: Buhari's Daughter-in-law, Zahra Graduates With First Class (photos) by Mynd44: 5:27am On Sep 21, 2022

(1)

Pic : Labour Party Empowerment Programme In Gombe / The Attah Of Igala Who Was Killed Because He Refused To Bow To The Queen / Just-wedded Couple Join Obidatti Abuja Rally Straight From Church (vid, PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.