Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin (41299 Views)

Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Timekeeper452: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
tochifk:
Y can't the security personnel disguise as one of the villagers and locate the place place where they pays him the visit so as to alert other to come and capture him... These guys are not invisible.
because moles exist inside that security force. Na person tell am about that raid before him move, forget that went to pray cock and bull story.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by lukency(m): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
I get irritated whenever I sees the pictures of these ragtag illiterate who are giving our security outfit tough time.This is a real indictment on the nation's security apparatus. Tifiakwa!
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by lukency(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
tochifk:
Y can't the security personnel disguise as one of the villagers and locate the place place where they pays him the visit so as to alert other to come and capture him... These guys are not invisible.
They can only do that if they are thought and they understand that tactics.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Turji or Tortoise, it's just a matter of time for you !
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Chimookigwe: 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
stevups:

Yes of course, only his followers wouldn't be informed.

He actually compelled his followers to leave that location to go and pray. While they all left, the air strikes happened.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Tzar(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
This insane North just needs to have their own country. I find it hard to forgive the British for almagamating the North and South creating the sick country called Nigeria.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by amliftedhigher: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Zamfara Community Residents Visit Bandits Kingpin, Turji, On ‘Condolence Visit’ After Nigerian Military Airstrike

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/20/zamfara-community-residents-visit-bandits-kingpin-turji-condolence-visit-after-nigerian
You went there, instead you will panel beat him, you apologise to him. Shame
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by PS712: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Turji is a rat, he will keep hiding like a rat till he dies. It's a miserable life being a terrorist. Anyone fraternizing with terrorists deserve to die with them, for your own good, do not stay around terrorists or befriend them, terrorists are bombed to death, along with their wives, children and cronies.
How about those ones dressed in green and white and graduated?
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by holluwizzy: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
He is working for them.

The bandits and politicians in the north are like mtn.

God1000:
This is completely unacceptable, northern politicians and elders should wake up.

Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by holluwizzy: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Some1 is empowered by the politicians and they have Intel's everywhere.

And u say make them disguise.?

There are ways to get rid of them.
He uses android phone.
They imposed NIN on us

It will take 24hrs to track him inside the forest of zamfara.

tochifk:
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Born2Breed(f): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why has the military not gone there to burn down all the houses?

If na igboland them go shoot and burn everywhere.

Well, Dem be siblings.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Owen247: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:
cool Northern Romancing terrorism

I just wish Nigeria can sign a deal that will make the US establish a military based in the North...

I can bet you.. Just within 2weeks!! you won't see one bandit in the Nigeria ..

At first i wanted to insult u, but u see i hate insulting people.

back to the matter. Isnt the usa military in somalia,libya,syria,dijoubti (hope i got the spelling lol),CAR, etc. My question is, have they quelled or tamed terrorist in those countries?

make sure u ans my question b4 countering me cause i wont blink if u dont.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Hotice085: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mrsoft3:

You are miles away you can say it is unacceptable, but if you are there and understand the power of fear plus experience of what those people do you will take back your statement.

From the state governor down to every men in that state, shame to them.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by BigDawsNet: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Owen247:

At first i wanted to insult u, but u see i hate insulting people.

back to the matter. Isnt the usa military in somalia,libya,syria,dijoubti (hope i got the spelling lol),CAR, etc. My question is, have they quelled or tamed terrorist in those countries?

make sure u ans my question b4 countering me cause i wont blink if u dont.

During the early hours of October 31, 2020, United States Navy SEALs from the Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU), parachuted from Air Force Special Operations aircraft of the 352d Special Operations Wing, and conducted an operation in Northern Nigeria, resulting in the rescue of an American hostage...

Forget about the mentioned countries...
Because the US failed to terminate the terrorists in those countries doesn't mean they will fail in Nigeria
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by BigDawsNet: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lovenorth:

The same way there is no Taliban in Afghanistan, stop over rating the US and focus on how to defend yourself, believe in yourself pls

You can't compare Afghan terrorism with Nigeria...

The taliban hav lots of sponsors from different countries... unlike Nigeria where they depend on kidnapping funds to keep their program alive...

We have less population of terrorist in Nigeria... and I can tell you, this is the time anyone can stop this before it grow more
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Advancedman(m): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Zamfara Community Residents Visit Bandits Kingpin, Turji, On ‘Condolence Visit’ After Nigerian Military Airstrike

https://saharareporters.com/2022/09/20/zamfara-community-residents-visit-bandits-kingpin-turji-condolence-visit-after-nigerian

The military should bombard the community join.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Owen247: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:

During the early hours of October 31, 2020, United States Navy SEALs from the Naval Special Warfare Development Group (DEVGRU), parachuted from Air Force Special Operations aircraft of the 352d Special Operations Wing, and conducted an operation in Northern Nigeria, resulting in the rescue of an American hostage...

Because the US failed to terminate the terrorists in those countries doesn't mean they will fail in Nigeria

i am aware of dat rescue operation, if thats ur point.

then you mean to tell me that, as the usa have failed in those countries dat i shd 4get n not learn 4rm? that ur willing and ready to let them conduct un-ending experiments on nigerian soil? What i mean here is, so ur in support of the usa to test weapons, teach rookies and test military strategies on nigeria soil unda d pretext of antitero at the detriment of nigerias.

by d way,why do u think nigeria's can be different frm somalia and co?
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Yankee101: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stockholm syndrome
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Owen247: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigDawsNet:

based on ur reply, the usa failed in those countries,thank u.

thanks for ur ans even though u subtly agreed.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Owologbo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
tochifk:

The guy has an insider.
How can just be missing whenever his camp is target by the army without someone topping him off.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Richyfj(m): 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
This terrorist will continue to kill their people as long as they are hidind and habouring criminals of this magnitude.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by tochifk(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Owologbo:

The guy has an insider.
How can just be missing whenever his camp is target by the army without someone topping him off.
I agree with you...
But what does the insider stand to gain and how much can he be paying the inside to risk his career and life?
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by tochifk(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
holluwizzy:
Some1 is empowered by the politicians and they have Intel's everywhere.

And u say make them disguise.?

There are ways to get rid of them.
He uses android phone.
They imposed NIN on us

It will take 24hrs to track him inside the forest of zamfara.

so what's stopping our govt from flushing them out?
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by holluwizzy: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
1 kick backs from bandits.

2 there is a lot of issues between the fulanis and the Hausa. Thereby using money to take advantage by kidnapping.

3. Most the fulanis are imported from other country's by APC government to vote for them and now they have been neglected.

They helped government and inturn government ignore the killings, zamfara population is less na 2m and they can be wiped out by coming in from Niger and another group from the state take them all out.

But government are just playing...
If shettima wins with tinunbu, then forget it. There won't be unity in the country again.

tochifk:
so what's stopping our govt from flushing them out?
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by osazsky(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
My guy for militery say nigeria nor get target rocket airplanes...sa na only plane way they drop bomb for ground them get..and when dey use this na innocent people die pass...and cuz the bombs are just droped without maximum velocity most of them dont explode...then boko boys will take this same bomb ,work on it and turn them to land miles waiting for nigeria foot soldiers and tankers to step on..wat a country..and chad has
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by KillaBeans(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Another monster has successfully been made. F.ucking north
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by seunayantokun(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
The Buhari cancer has eaten deep into the mind of many Nigerian journalists so that they don't know the difference between a bandit and a terrorist.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by Patriotsleague: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
PS712:

How about those ones dressed in green and white and graduated?
Go and ask Buhari or your father that.
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by tochifk(m): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
holluwizzy:

1 kick backs from bandits.

2 there is a lot of issues between the fulanis and the Hausa. Thereby using money to take advantage by kidnapping.

3. Most the fulanis are imported from other country's by APC government to vote for them and now they have been neglected.

They helped government and inturn government ignore the killings, zamfara population is less na 2m and they can be wiped out by coming in from Niger and another group from the state take them all out.

But government are just playing...
If shettima wins with tinunbu, then forget it. There won't be unity in the country again.

so in essence, the govt is playing politics with the bandits while the ordinary citizens suffer.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by PS712: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Go and ask Buhari or your father that.
Lol
You have just displayed the kind of person you are!
Re: Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin by BigDawsNet: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Owen247:

based on ur reply, the usa failed in those countries,thank u.

thanks for ur ans even though u subtly agreed.

They failed! I agree!! But they won Korea, Vietnam, the Gulf War, Iraq and rescued a citizen in Nigeria...

So yes, I believe if they setup a base in Nigwria... they will win the war and take back what belongs to Nigeria and its innocent citizens...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Clash Between NDLEA Officials And Hoodlums in Lagos Island / 6-Year-Old Effiong Lived In The Bush For One Year To Avoid 'Witch Killers' / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.