Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja (3211 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Robbers Invade Dunamis Church In Abuja, Injure Security Guard / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by comradesunday(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2022
A facebook user by name KingDavid Ogbonannaya earlier today shared some pictures of how a man took his life by committing suicide.
In his words: what will wake up to see in abuja near dunamis church ooo

However, more details on what could lead to his death has not been posted as at the time of posting this News but people that commented under the post on facebook seems to know more about the exact location as one of them stated the exact near location the incident happened.

But if I May ask, what could make people give up their entire hope and believe that death is now the only way out?

Our government, the churches, mosques and even in our individual capacities need to do more to deprogram, reorient our friends, colleagues, relatives and acquaintance about the dangers associated to destiny and again, that, suicide is not a solution but an agent of more trouble.

May we not see what will ever make us contemplate suicide AMEN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2022
look at the late guy trouser, looks like murder case....

1 Like

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Creamypie(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2022
This one die kpatakpata. See as d neck broke off
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Babara1994(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Creamypie:
This one die well
Of all the sensible things to write, this is what you decided to write?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Life is hard especially in this Nigeria but suicide is not an option

Rip brotherly. Hope God forgive you if you did it and if someone killed you may the person(s) know no peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Romanoff(f): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2022
This should be between River park and Dunamis, e get some small bush around there.

1 Like

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by wahles(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
The bowel muscles are relaxed …

4 Likes

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Dalnadoni: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Nigeria has finally hit him...So sad
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Mrsoft3(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2022
There is a spirit behind this thing call suicide, because I just can't understand how you will go through such pain before dieing.

Once there is life you have a way to communicate with God and once you have God then you have hope of things changing with time.

Never give up on God, he will surely come through for you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 21, 2022
My condolence..
Suicide wasn't the last option...
It's touching
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by ibechris(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
The rate at which people die in this ungodly regime of Buhari is too much.

He has suffocated the people enough and I don't see why people should vote for this pariah that wants to succeed him.

May God accept his soul and forgive him of his trespasses.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by HarlequinLekex: 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Who knows what caused his death hmm
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
wahles:

The bowel muscles are relaxed …

Thanks. Learnt a new line
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by FullBlastLight: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

D dirt on his trousers cld be when he was climbing d tree 2 tie d rope on it, wich made d trousers 2 get stained.

What do I even know self!

And his PVC wil be somewhere in his house now.

Methinks pple shld try 2 endure dis cataclysmic, bloody APC govt till next yr, when things certainly are bound 2 begin turnaround positively as OBI-DATTTI takes over d mantle of d Nigerian leadership!

May God hv mercy on his soul.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by PerfectStranger(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
I don’t think it’s a murder case. The stains from his trouser is probably from that tree while preparing for the suicide.

Suicide isn’t an easy task o. Is not something you try once and then boom you go.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by anonymuz(m): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2022
This country is hard. But suicide is never an option. Imagine I cant cook my favorite again. Bean and rice with dodo and goat meat stew.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Angrygoat: 10:07am On Sep 21, 2022
In 2019 I would have taken my life for mere 20m.i still chest am. 2020 accident due to drunk driving,still I no die or I jure. 2021 I cashed out,2022 July still cashed out. U dies well fool. The thing wey go kill me,does not exist. No tears for the deceased.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Franzinni: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Death will come for all.... Everything came from nothing and is heading back to nothing .

He dropped out early. ... I guess he had enough with his life.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Foodie1(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2022
E be like the guy shit him last shit for this life, see his trouser na....
No matter how hard The Country dey, I can never commit suicide, if I consider how I will miss my favourite food, Oha soup with Akpu and plenty dead animals inside.
Kai, e no fit work.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by epondudu: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
Weldone awon set Abba kyari the super cool.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2022
I wonder why Dunamis is tagged to this
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by GeneralPula: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mrsoft3:
There is a spirit behind this thing call suicide, because I just can't understand how you will go through such pain before dieing.

Once there is life you have a way to communicate with God and once you have God then you have hope of things changing with time.

Pray you don’t see life..
People been committing suicide since. 465BC..
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by falcon01: 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
he shit his pants
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Politicians stole that which should have made him live a slightly better life
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Zonefree(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
falcon01:
he shit his pants
Looks more like murder. How come his legs are touching the ground?

1 Like

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by TANID(m): 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Creamypie:
This one die kpatakpata. See as d neck broke off
that neck get me confused

1 Like

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Freelane33(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
comradesunday:
A facebook user by name KingDavid Ogbonannaya earlier today shared some pictures of how a man took his life by committing suicide.
In his words: what will wake up to see in abuja near dunamis church ooo

However, more details on what could lead to his death has not been posted as at the time of posting this News but people that commented under the post on facebook seems to know more about the exact location as one of them stated the exact near location the incident happened.

But if I May ask, what could make people give up their entire hope and believe that death is now the only way out?

Our government, the churches, mosques and even in our individual capacities need to do more to deprogram, reorient our friends, colleagues, relatives and acquaintance about the dangers associated to destiny and again, that, suicide is not a solution but an agent of more trouble.

May we not see what will ever make us contemplate suicide AMEN.
May you find peace in the heart of the savior
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Jazzman01: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mrsoft3:

The magnitude of pain you will feel depends on the time it takes to become unconscious. If you are not so lucky, you will regret it by the time you start to struggle. If hanging is properly executed, you should become unconscious within 3 to 4mins but it will be like years to you as you start struggling. Poisoning is the worst. It can take several hours before knocking you out with excruciating pains. I feel for those people using sniper.
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Mrsoft3(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jazzman01:

The magnitude of pain you will feel depends on the time it takes to become unconscious. If you are not so lucky, you will regret it by the time you start to struggle. If hanging is properly executed, you should become unconscious within 3 to 4mins but it will be like years to you as you start struggling. Poisoning is the worst. It can take several hours before knocking you out with excruciating pains. I feel for those people using sniper.

Guy you don die before? Because I know understand you o

2 Likes

Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Imole001(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chai, Life must have really been hard on him. the Guy even Poo on himself. R.I.P
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Redstubpen: 12:47am On Sep 22, 2022
oh
Re: Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja by Joeyfizzo: 2:45am On Sep 22, 2022
15ssDRIVE:
oga him shit for body. Na coward! He cudnt hustle to survive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyans Youths Caught Sleeping Naked In Coffin For Money Rituals (photo) / Breaking: Sowore Was Beaten Up As Thugs Burst Into His House (video/photos) / NIN REGISTRATION: How Much Did You Pay For Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.