Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea (172 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / What Is One Business People Look Down Upon But It Makes Lots Of Profit? / Start Running With That Idea In Your Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea by Nigerianquest: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Dear Nairalander,

It only takes one business idea to change your entire life forever. Geniuses such as Mark Zuckerberg, Bill gates, Dangote or Tony Elumelu are global Business leaders today only because of one or a few business ideas which they got.

We at Innovation Crib are devoted to helping you get a business idea which you can use to develop yourself. This also includes Innovative business ideas which can make you and your business stand out. This business idea would be sent to you as a pdf file within 7 days from when you place your request.

To order a Business Idea, contact our number 08179887506
Re: You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea by Nigerianquest: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Re: You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea by Dgoz(m): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2022
What do you mean by "ordering" a business idea? Is there a cost to it and how much? Also the "business ideas" you are talking about, are we talking about businesses with guaranteed ROI, profits etc? Will there be guidance on the said business idea even after "ordering" or you just sell us th3 pdf file and that's it Elucidate more on this and Please don't refer me to your number, reply here for the benefit of others too....Thank you
Re: You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea by Nigerianquest: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dgoz:
What do you mean by "ordering" a business idea? Is there a cost to it and how much? Also the "business ideas" you are talking about, are we talking about businesses with guaranteed ROI, profits etc? Will there be guidance on the said business idea even after "ordering" or you just sell us th3 pdf file and that's it Elucidate more on this and Please don't refer me to your number, reply here for the benefit of others too....Thank you

Cost= N10,000.
Yes guaranteed ROI.
Yes, they us guidance on how to start.
We added the phone number so the text won't be long, since people have a short (1-2minutes) attention span on the internet.

Also, these are business ideas that are applicable to Nigeria, how you can start and make profit with it.
Re: You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea by Nigerianquest: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea by Nigerianquest: 10:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: You're One Business Idea Away From Changing Your Life. Let Us Give You That Idea by pvpzonevc: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2022
I realized that among the many tasks that I performed for my business, the only thing that I could not do normally was to work with documents. For example, using https://www.pdfplatform.com/ you can quickly convert pdf files to other formats. In order to make document flow more convenient. Good luck with that.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Low Paid Salary Earner In Nigeria, Open This / We Sell Tokunbo Cars In Bulk / “You Don't Build A Business, You Build People, Then People Build The Business.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.